What's new

The Status of Pakistan's Radar Network During US raid

we have lost our believe on forces they are useless they cannot save us just eating money of coutry and sleeping i hate pakistan armed forces ISI they are all for sale and sold our nukes already i think no im sure we are on mercy of USA now we cannot do anything

That is a treasonous statement by the ACM----he is trying to save the hide of the other---but in the process he put his head under the chopping block----.

Is he that big of a goof ball----hadn't the americans stated in the past that they have plans to strike in pakistan if they needed to.

This deception is deeper than showson the surface.

I think what he is trying to say is that somebody flipped the off switch. It wasn't him.

This operation has shown us the real face of our defense & our forces , These Useless General should be removed immediately & we should contact china for advance radars & antijamers, so that we can shoot them down in future.
But how can it possible General if they came from Balgaram to reach abbottabbad, they will most likely flew over on our one & only POF. what you guys think ?[/QUOTE]

No POF is in the south of Abbottabad and they came in from the north.

Only if he points to who actually DID switch off the radars? Maybe Kayani / Zardari ordered it. Without that, its the ACMs fault.

It can never be Zardari, he does not have any say in all of this and he definitely would not know the whereabouts of Osama and even have knowledge of this mission.

Its all to do with our security establishment who has let this nation down on multiple levels.

Had the civilian government been strong, all these people would have been removed from their duties and prosecuted.

Civilian government should at least ONCE publicly demand Kayani and Shuja Pasha to resign and then see if the population doesn't back them up. They haven't even begun to take corrective steps. They are all glove in hands and the few times we see them tussling, thats simply just noora kushti.

Muhahahahaha..... Seriously can somebody tell me that How Pakistan got herself in this situation...?

I mean no matter what one says or what logic one may try to come to... Pakistan is at a disadvantage....

Its so hard to understand that how did Pakistan create this situation where she can only contain the damage and not avoid it....

if ordered, the PAF can shoot down the US drones.

what if if if he is bashing he is responsible for defend air not to wait order every ADA they need order ? BS story and face palm by him. he should resign and let some other man do this job which has balls. he has to intercept every air craft chopper with out wait for orders .if first day when drone enter in pak air space they shot it down we never see this day.

Back
Top Bottom