What's new

The size of Greece's debt

greece and some other countries never deserved to be in the EU.
For years they been living a lifestyle which they cant afford on their own....only on lendings from the rest of the EU.

They had transport industry giants like unisys who had so much money that he had his breakfast flown fro
france every morning on a chartered plane...but that money was his own..
Unlike these days when they are no more the shipping giants they used to be..no more fishing giants...but living a high life style.

Greece is really in a hard time. Greece owes 500 Billion dollars and it is devastating it. I wonder what a 14 Trillion looks like though.....

greece is very beautiful no doubt in it....the best mediteranean has to offer lies in Turkey and Greece....maybe greece should voluntarily annex itself with Turkey:undecided:...something based on Ottoman Empire Model.....a province semi autonomous with only Defence and Foreign Policy controlled by Mainland Turkey

This is the only way i see it surviving....it can restore its history and heritage too honourably living under democratic Turkey.

i dont see france and other imperials paying 500 billion dollars to greece..Fake gold bars in US will further deepen its problems

360 million poor in india.....500 billion dollars worth of Greek debt,,.....Poverty is humanity's biggest enemy and privileged countries like Pakistan must contribute their fair share to make this world a better place to live in with 6th largest Gold reserve and 4th largest Coal reserve in the world:agree:

What happend to the land of Alexander the Great? Maybe Greece waiting for the Re-birth of Alexander like..

greece is very beautiful no doubt in it....the best mediteranean has to offer lies in Turkey and Greece....maybe greece should voluntarily annex itself with Turkey:undecided:...something based on Ottoman Empire Model.....a province semi autonomous with only Defence and Foreign Policy controlled by Mainland Turkey

This is the only way i see it surviving....it can restore its history and heritage too honourably living under democratic Turkey.

i dont see france and other imperials paying 500 billion dollars to greece..Fake gold bars in US will further deepen its problems

360 million poor in india.....500 billion dollars worth of Greek debt,,.....Poverty is humanity's biggest enemy and privileged countries like Pakistan must contribute their fair share to make this world a better place to live in with 6th largest Gold reserve and 4th largest Coal reserve in the world:agree:

Then why don't you bail out Greece instead of giving lectures on how 'privileged' you Pakistanis are

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom