What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genius can you prove that the writer is indeed a USN sailor ? And when did questioning the credibility of an utterly un-credible source become desperation ?
Prove that he isn't :rofl:

Then dont effing drag Pakistan ... There are more chances of him being a rejected Indian than a Pakistani

There is a tiny chance that he is a jealous/jobless Pakistani also.

Prove that he isn't :rofl:

The onus is on the person who is writing such crap to prove he is what he claims he is.

There was no need to go this way ! Our Pakistani friends didn't say a word about Indian Navy

Infact comments are these just show your desperation

Now a days people cannot put BS about India with their own flag and now they have taken Indian flag as disguise to post BS against India!!! Funny and shameful!!!! :lol:

Now a days people cannot put BS about India with their own flag and now they have taken Indian flag as disguise to post BS against India!!! Funny and shameful!!!! :lol:

The illegal migration that we see on our borders is now starting to happen online as well. :lol:

Now a days people cannot put BS about India with their own flag and now they have taken Indian flag as disguise to post BS against India!!! Funny and shameful!!!!
I dont have to prove my identity to you

Do i have to ?

The onus is on the person who is writing such crap to prove he is what he claims he is.
Since its taken from a Indian site ... It is your job to prove that he isn't a USN sailor not mine

The illegal migration that we see on our borders is now starting to happen online as well. :lol:

:lol: they are afraid of posting BS against India with their own flag!!! you know why!!!

I dont have to prove my identity to you

Do i have to ?
Who asked for proof? You are not Indian but pretending to be one and just ashamed of your nationality for some reason. lol

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

Since its taken from a Indian site ... It is your job to prove that he isn't a USN sailor not mine
It may be from Indian site but USN sailor onboard Indian Navy ship (that is also destroyer) for 5 days is quite unbelievable. Also his writing is complete one sided BS not any experience.

For those who are interested:

reddit.com is owned by Condé Nast Publications, who have their headquarters in New York. Its CEO is Charles Downstead, so it is not a Pakistani website.

The person who wrote this article was not a Pakistani blogger, because he wrote this as a part of the "IAMAFamousArchive", which asks the writer to confirm & verify their identity by giving substantial proof:

Some details about the IAMA Verification System:

Verification System
Before beginning your IAmA, please gather any proof necessary to confirm your identity and your claims. Put that proof in the text of your IAmA, for all users to see. If you do not post proof, users will be skeptical about your IAMA, and you might be asked for verification. If you do not provide any proof within a reasonable amount of time, moderators can remove your post. In very rare circumstances, if your proof is absolutely confidential, you can message proof to the moderators and we will simply leave a comment confirming that proof has been given.
Verification will only be completed for posts the moderators feel need it or would benefit from it. It is not required for all posts.
Post what you are, have people ask you about yourself. Obvious nonsense will be deleted; this is defined by the moderators and up to the discretion of the moderators, and it will be enforced.
Asking for money for yourself will get you banned.
IAmA=I Am A
AMA=Ask Me Anything
You don't have to always be polite, but mindless insults are subject to moderation.
Celebrity/Famous People IAmA Archive
If your post is likely to simply garner sympathy and not questions, please post in /r/MakeMeFeelBetter
If your post is based solely on where you live, please direct it to /r/ILiveIn
If you have a lead on someone you'd like to do an IAmA, contact hueypriest, who can coordinate and promote the interview. If you would like to do an IAmA Request, only post serious requests; if you cannot think of 5 good questions to ask the person, then it is not a serious request. Second, reasonable requests only. Most celebrities don’t read Reddit and would never see your request, so unless you have a specific reason to think that they would be willing to do an IAmA, a request is unnecessary. Finally: search for the request first. Odds are, it has already been requested.
How To and FAQs - We're still working on this, though.

IAmA US Naval Officer who spent 5 days onboard an Indian Navy warship, INS Delhi. AMA. : IAmA

It may be from Indian site but USN sailor onboard Indian Navy ship (that is also destroyer) for 5 days is quite unbelievable. Also his writing is complete one sided BS not any experience.
Then why some people are terribly obsessed with Pakistanis ? :D

What? May be because of history and experience! We have seen and discussed many such examples.
They seek to relate every single topic with Pakistan ... There wasn't a single mention of PN in the article or whatever but some think its their duty to try to ridicule Pakistan isn't it ?

KS Stop being a retarded dumbo child...There was no need for crying like a baby and bringing Pakistan into it!

You bhartis are suffering from an inferiority complex soooooooooooo badly...I pity on you !

The US pilot who insulted/laughed at your big brave IAF was also a Pakistani right? :lol::rofl:

US military have very,very high standards ..Don't be surprised if they say something about your navy etc ...And please don't bring Pakistan into it next time..:disagree:

:wave:

They have a nasty habit of derailing every single thread here on PDF ... Check the initial few pages of threads posted on India Defense and you will get the idea ... This wasn't even posted by a Pakistani but since it wasn't showing in their favor , they called him a false flagger ... Really Desperate to put every blame on Pakistan ! :hitwall:

I seriously doubt this man is who he says he is and is certainly not a USN officer and has definelty never visited a INS. firstly USN personnel, especially officers, are EXTREMELY courteous, professional and diplomatic and would never make such arrogant, rude and offensive remarks in an open forum like this especially not with such impotus put on developing Indo-US ties- a USN officer would be well aware of the serious repercussions such comments could cause to his career and his country. Secondly anyone who has ACTUALLY visited an INS (I'm not saying I have but a few good friends of mine have) would know that the IN is a thoroughly professional force and runs a "tight-ship" (forgive the pun) with safety and hygiene standards being rigourosly enforced. The fact that the IN is inducting state of the art ships is neither here nor there as they have always had strict standards.

Just to have a visual aid check out the navy-related programs from here:

NDTV » News » Videos

The ep with INS Mumbai and INS VIRAAT perfectly illustrate this.

It is clear this is just biased propaganda with no real merit, every foreign navy that interacts with the IN can't praise them high enough. If the IN was such a shambles why are they so effective and are abe to successfully complete EVERY mission given to them? (look at IN's history to see what I'm talking about).

KS Stop being a retarded dumbo child...There was no need for crying like a baby and bringing Pakistan into it!

You bhartis are suffering from an inferiority complex soooooooooooo badly...I pity on you !

The US pilot who insulted/laughed at your big brave IAF was also a Pakistani right? :lol::rofl:

US military have very,very high standards ..Don't be surprised if they say something about your navy etc ...And please don't bring Pakistan into it next time..:disagree:

:wave:

You're incredibly stupid, or you've never gotten into a serious debate before. I'm guessing you're the first option, because...well its a forum duh? But yeah "stop being a retarded dumbo child"? Are you 11 years old? Good job, you represented your flags perfectly right after that insult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom