What's new

The serenity of Ghanche: Of mountains, rivers and valleys

Level Boss next time when ever i visited skardu will visit this place surely now :D

You must. Even if you don't want to or just cant climb then Khaplu and Hushe are places to just get lost in. It's a bit of a drive from Skardu to Khaplu and Hushe but it's beyond worth it. I'll upload some pics as soon as I get some time.

You took these ? nice .

Yup. But I must admit that its always the camera and the spectacular views themselves more than my photography skills.

You must. Even if you don't want to or just cant climb then Khaplu and Hushe are places to just get lost in. It's a bit of a drive from Skardu to Khaplu and Hushe but it's beyond worth it. I'll upload some pics as soon as I get some time.

Yup. But I must admit that its always the camera and the spectacular views themselves more than my photography skills.

i am planning motor bikes tour this year will surely make all places where i couldnt cz of lack of my own transportation :D

i am planning motor bikes tour this year will surely make all places where i couldnt cz of lack of my own transportation :D

Oh no, I can't ever imagine my self doing that. Like never ever. I bid thee good luck brother! For thou hath stronger family jewels, and I mean it literally given the long bike ride :p:

Back
Top Bottom