What's new

The secular nature of a hindu

"Respect my beliefs even though I won't respect yours"
Islamic secularism.
Islam rejects secularism. Secularism is disbelief.

You lot made this thread celebrating Hindu secularists.

Islam is anti-secular in its very nature.

Do you even know the meaning of secular pig munching dumbo?
Yea, it means being able to freely slaughter cows on your relegious holidays surrounded by the so called secular Hindus who voted to elect you.

We too aren't secular either, tolerant to others maybe.
Tolerance is what you do when you're too damn weak to do anything about it.

Who is talking about you? This thread is about secular Hindus! Now get lost if you uave any self respect about being a Hindu.

Kaneez Fathima who led pro hijab protests won from north gulbarga where 60 percent is Hindu population( Karnataka elections)
BC nagesh education minister who banned hijab in educational institutions(rightly so) lost from tiprtur.
Hindus still has this psyche of putting governance above religion.

Secular ? If Angry Indian Burqa Girl Muskan bibi had removed her burqa in front of those bhagwa bois and she had stamped on it and shouted the desi Communust slogan "Laal Salaam" instead of "Allahu Akbar" what would have happened to her ?

India is the furthest from secular in the world currently

I normally don't agree with you but will agree on this one.

Who is this new idiot in town ?

Yea, it means being able to freely slaughter cows on your relegious holidays surrounded by the so called secular Hindus who voted to elect you.

That's not secularism pig munching dumbo, please enroll yourself back in some decent school again

Secular ? If Angry Indian Burqa Girl Muskan bibi had removed her burqa in front of those bhagwa bois and she had stamped on it and shouted the desi Communust slogan "Laal Salaam" instead of "Allahu Akbar" what would have happened to her ?

I normally don't agree with you but will agree on this one.

Who is this new idiot in town ?
One Muslim girl proved much braver than that mob of ugly rats. They probably went home and raped each other's mothers.

So basically, you're seeking our approval?

One Muslim girl proved much braver than that mob of ugly rats. They probably went home and raped each other's mothers.

She is just a pathetic brainwashed self-misogynist fool. She knew those bhagwa bois would do nothing. OTOH had she shouted "Laal Salaam" instead of "Allahu Akbar" she would have been shunted off to a police station and would not have had the free chance to set up a press conference with her fool father. She and her dad are embarrassments to Islam.

India is the most theist society in human history and anyone extraordinarily theist and oppressive will not be harmed.

A breaker of idols

Then please don't talk like a typical Tableeghi who has set up the priest ( mullah ) as the idol in proxy of a mud idol.

slaughterer of cows on Eid

Slaughtering cows or sheep has nothing to do with real Islamic philosophy. I stopped eating meat some years ago and I, a Communist Muslim, am more Islamic than all Deobandis put together.

and a circumcised lingum desired by so called secular Hindus' women.

You must post a photo of yourself for others to judge. Not with your circumcised lingum in full glory but a decent photo. :)

She is just a pathetic brainwashed self-misogynist fool. She knew those bhagwa bois would do nothing. OTOH had she shouted "Laal Salaam" instead of "Allahu Akbar" she would have been shunted off to a police station and would not have had the free chance to set up a press conference with her fool father. She and her dad are embarrassments to Islam.

India is the most theist society in human history and anyone extraordinarily theist and oppressive will not be harmed.

Then please don't talk like a typical Tableeghi who has set up the priest ( mullah ) as the idol in proxy of a mud idol.

Slaughtering cows or sheep has nothing to do with real Islamic philosophy. I stopped eating meat some years ago and I, a Communist Muslim, am more Islamic than all Deobandis put together.

You must post a photo of yourself for others to judge. Not with your circumcised lingum in full glory but a decent photo. :)
You judge! I despise Tableeghis and their ilk.

I am a simple Muslim and use my Tawheed lense to look at every thing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom