What's new

The rise of Hindutva.. only 20 muslims in Parliament of Modi..

if religion is not important than why you elected a hindu nationalist when nitish kumar would had been much better for indian economy?

whether you agree or not but this election in india was only based of hinduvta.

It is like RSS a terrorist organization has taken over india
Wrong. Development wise Modi is best.

Muslims in India need nothing just like any other religious group . Those who needed something have Pakistan . India is democracy not religion based state .

I would suggest you to think a bit before saying all this. We do have party like Akali Dal, ICSP, ICF etc

0 Muslim from BJP in this parliament.....

Its not that bjp didn't fielded Muslim candidates but All Muslim BJP candidate lost including Shahnawaz Hussain the leader of Muslim bjp wing lost to a Hindu rival. More than half of my Muslim friends voted for bjp this time

bolna kya chate ho??
r u saying that bjp took whole of UP by religiou/caste politics,,,,,:o:
these are contributing factor. Muslim votes were split this time. Dont know wtf happened to dalit votes, where did they go?:blink:

20 seats are nothing, seems like they have no representation of Muslims in parliament...of course the elections brings rise of hindutva and suppression of Muslims in so called biggest democracy like the Congress did after 1936 elections

I would suggest you to think a bit before saying all this. We do have party like Akali Dal, ICSP, ICF etc

Does that make Indian democracy based on religion . What has it to do with constitution ?

Not sure about others but no one can discreminate pashtuns:triniti:

our budget per capita is higher than punjab or a common citizen of punjab

Yes, anyone can form government in Pakistan just winning in one province Punjab as if Punjab and Pakistan are synonym, baki non-Punjabi bhad mein jaye. :laugh:

You know that Indian Muslims could have blindly voted for candidates of their own religion, but they did not.

Indians voted for the real issues instead of communal BS.

The people of India have chosen their leaders, we have leaders elected by us.... Now you can keep wasting your time by crying like butthurt kids, or start moving along and try to continue build better relations between our countries.

I fail to understand how a bunch of grown up men can be so butthurt about the election of an individual in a neighboring country. Where does this obsession come from ? Pakistan needs a solid socio-pyscho analysis of it's people done by some international organisation to understand how their minds work.

ours is secular nation ..we won't count the head of particular religion or caste in parliament ..that's blasphemy for us..

these are contributing factor. Muslim votes were split this time. Dont know wtf happened to dalit votes, where did they go?:blink:

For the first time in India, voted were decided not in the line of religion.. General people were fed up with congress rule and Modi presented himself as a better option.. BJP played their cards well and people voted for those who they think can rule us.. That is why even muslim candidates in muslim majority areas of other parties were also face defeat!!

I think here its not about stamina from anywhere.

We do have religious based parties which are registered.

So ? Can they change the constitution to favor a particular religion ? do you have no faith in parliament or Indian judicial system which will shot this down even before it takes place .

Yes, anyone can form government in Pakistan just winning in one province Punjab as if Punjab and Pakistan are synonym, baki non-Punjabi bhad mein jaye. :laugh:

PML-N won only because of support in Punjab. Outside Punjab they had little support.

Some Pakistanis on the internet actually refer to Pakistan as Punjabistan.

For the first time in India, voted were decided not in the line of religion.. General people were fed up with congress rule and Modi presented himself as a better option.. BJP played their cards well and people voted for those who they think can rule us.. That is why even muslim candidates in muslim majority areas of other parties were also face defeat!!
i want to believe you but.. :coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom