What's new

The reality of Iraq and why bombings are commonly used in Baghdad

MooshMoosh

Reaction score
Country
Egypt
Not many people around the world knows the reality of the former Muslim majority Iraq now, i'm sad to say. They see car bombings as 'terror' act but there are other things that they don't know which is being totally covered by US and the Maliki government. The Muslims and the world must be aware of why is car bombings in Baghdad used often because during the US invasion, the Shia organisation known as "Death Squad" were given an opportunity to drive the Ahlus Sunnah away from Baghdad and millions were displaced through killing, extreme tortures and massive imprisonment in daily basis after Maliki government were installed by George Bush and this lead to an insurgency conflict by the Ahlus Suunah because of all the extreme brutality the Death Squad commited so stop accusing the Muslims of using terror acts.

Due to extreme graphic content that I can't post here including electro tech torture, burns, hangings while beaten etc.. but the documentary I'll post will be very useful to watch with story of the death squads during 2006/07 and present :tup:

WHAT IS IRAQ DEATH SQUAD?

Civil war in Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

After one year in Iraq the US government secretly enlisted retired Special Forces operatives to train Shia militia in the art of torture and other war crimes that fueled the Iraqi civil war

“This is one of the great untold stories of the Iraq War, how just over a year after the invasion, the United States funded a sectarian police commando force that set up a network of torture centers to fight the [Sunni] insurgency,”

“I never saw them apart in the 40 or 50 times I saw them inside the detention centers. They knew everything that was going on there…the torture, the most horrible kinds of torture.” “Each one was made up of an intelligence officer and eight interrogators,” Samari said. “This committee will use all means of torture to make the detainees confess, like using electricity or hanging him upside down, pulling out their nails, and beating them on sensitive parts.”
'US-trained death squads' organized torture sites across Iraq ? RT USA

AHLUS SUUNAH CHANGES THEIR IDENTITY TO PREVENT FROM BEING KILLED

The reason is not fashion or whim; it is because in Iraq these days your name can bring death. How dangerous a name Umar has become was revealed in April when Baghdad police discovered 14 corpses of young men, killed and dumped by the death squads. All were Sunnis shot with a single bullet to the head and left on a garbage heap.

Behind the mundane notices is a shift in Iraqi society towards a world of concealed identities, religious affiliations and family histories. The name-changes on passports, ID cards, school registers and workplace payrolls are only one subterfuge being employed by Sunnis to protect themselves from the rampant Shia death squads, particularly in Baghdad.

Sunni families in Shia areas of Baghdad that are strongholds of the Jaish al-Mahdi, the militia loyal to the firebrand cleric Moqtadr al-Sadr, have placed Shia religious images on their walls. Sunni drivers in Baghdad, fearful of police and militia checkpoints that may mean abduction and death, have taken to hanging Shia symbols in their cars or playing Shia religious music.

Abu Amir, a Sunni who lives in a Shia neighbourhood in Baghdad, runs a small shop near his house. Most of his neighbours and his customers are Shia. He began by avoiding the local Sunni mosque. Now he and his family have forged national identification cards that suggest they are Shia. The family's real ID is buried away from his house for fear that if a death squad comes they might be found.
Sunnis change names to avoid Shia death squads | World news | The Guardian

The torture and slaughter of Iraqi civilians is reaching unprecedented heights with estimates of up to 655,000 dead. Night after night death squads rampage through Iraq’s main cities. In Baghdad, up to a hundred bodies a day are dumped on the streets. Often they’ve been tortured with electric drills. Yet those doing the killing have little to do with al Qaeda or Sunni insurgents. The majority of the killings are carried out by Shia death squads who want to turn Iraq into a Shia state aligned to Iran.

This shocking film investigates the links between the death squads and high-ranking Shia politicians. It reveals how the Shia militia that these politicians control have systematically infiltrated and taken over police units and even entire government ministeries. It investigates how these units are closely linked to the death squads, indeed they often are the death squads. And the killers act with impunity – there’s little investigation into their activities.
The Death Squads | Watch Free Documentary Online

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread about the 2006-2008 civil war, we are in 2013, not even worthy to respond to this considering the secterian thread starter.
You are wrong, read again I said "totally covered by US and Maliki government", it is still going on with randomly imprisoning and killing Muslims but the Shia forces are facing difficulties now because of supporting Assad and I was been told that they fear that they and Iran can't afford to hold Iraq in Syria's aftermath due to numerous insurgents that gained strength and it harmed their economics so I wouldn't be surprise if Iraq is the next target.

When there is a bombing in Baghdad, it's a sign that before the bombing the Shias had target Muslim community as whole. Unfortunately, due to lack of coverage no one is getting this but social networking sites is emerging, Iraqi and Syrian updates from Twitter, Facebook and others tells what is going on including videos of recent deaths and everything. Even US analyst said Iraq will never be stable if they don't stop the aggressions against the Suuni.

Are you trying to hide the truth to prevent anyone from knowing what is happening in Iraq?

You are wrong, read again I said "totally covered by US and Maliki government", it is still going on with randomly imprisoning and killing Muslims but the Shia forces are facing difficulties now because of supporting Assad and I was been told that they fear that they and Iran can't afford to hold Iraq in Syria's aftermath due to numerous insurgents that gained strength and it harmed their economics so I wouldn't be surprise if Iraq is the next target.

When there is a bombing in Baghdad, it's a sign that before the bombing the Shias had target Muslim community as whole. Unfortunately, due to lack of coverage no one is getting this but social networking sites is emerging, Iraqi and Syrian updates from Twitter and Syria tells what is going on including videos of recent deaths and everything. Even US analyst said Iraq will never be stable if they don't stop the aggressions against the Suuni.

Most news agencies report bombs targeting shia, neutral news agencies ( western ).
Nevertheless its dirty that you use that for your own ideology but who am I to stop you, continue with rafiditerminator or whatever you prefer.

Most news agencies report bombs targeting shia, neutral news agencies ( western ).
Nevertheless its dirty that you use that for your own ideology but who am I to stop you, continue with rafiditerminator or whatever you prefer.
And again, no coverage on Suuni, don't make me say it again. Maliki and US covered it. However, we have the internet now and social sites emerged so we know what's really going on. Watch the documentary..."no coverage on Suuni targets" far worse...yes you know it. Am I exposing too much?

And again, no coverage on Suuni, don't make me say it again. Maliki and US covered it. However, we have the internet now and social sites emerged so we know what's really going on. Watch the documentary..."no coverage on Suuni targets" far worse...yes you know it. Am I exposing too much?

I provide coverage, you forgot the thread I opened about ~50 sunnis killed in a carbomb with vid. Now thats a majoosi providing you a video to use for propaganda

Thread about the 2006-2008 civil war, we are in 2013, not even worthy to respond to this considering the secterian thread starter.

Focus on Egypt and do yourself a favour, after all your Sunni friends support Sisi, good luck.

Yes, got a problem?

Al-Qaida is playing a demographic game in Iraq. Most of the car bombs take place within Shia community. Ironically, Al-Malki failed to protect his own people.

Mind explaining a bit further?
moosh is obsessed with sunni vs shia
so doritos i guess was teasing him by giving such exemple: sunni countries support Egypt vs other sunni guys supporting MB
and even more funny : Iran supports MB not Sissi
:D (so him thinking the region war is war shia vs sunni... that's a bit more complicated than this ;)

so doritos i guess was teasing him by giving such exemple: sunni countries support Egypt vs other sunni guys supporting MB
:D (so him thinking the region war is war shia vs sunni... that's a bit more complicated than this ;)

The contradiction is creation of Iranian theocracy masterminds and its easy to solve. Dissolve MB and destroy all their ties with Iran.

The contradiction is creation of Iranian theocracy masterminds and its easy to solve. Dissolve MB and destroy all their ties with Iran.

I'm sure we don't have any ties with MB, but even if you are right, I completely agree with you, we should cut our relations with them. Not all of them, but most of them are thugs.

I provide coverage, you forgot the thread I opened about ~50 sunnis killed in a carbomb with vid. Now thats a majoosi providing you a video to use for propaganda
So you are saying it's okay for million Muslims who were displaced away from Baghdad through killings and extreme tortures by Shia Death Squad or Maliki/Al Sadr army which is the same yet you expect nothing to happen afterward? Mate, ever heard of revenge? In this video, it explained how it lead to Suuni insurgent because of the Death Squad and insurgents were used to defend the Muslims from them, of course revenge through car bombings because they can't afford to use something with bullets that doesn't kill groups. They also explained how the sectarian rampant forces (death squad) were using something that you can't imagine of. i.e killing families, taking one another for torture, rape and killing while one witnesses and etc If I was one of them, this would be in my memory for my whole life and I would never surrender until I seek revenge, pretty sure you would do that. All the Iraqi prisons (torture dungeons) now is used to imprison Suuni family members. Since you are an Iraqi and you know the reality under Shia government, so I'm not gonna explain what method they are using in the prison.

The Iraq government has no control of their country, the real rulers are the Iranians. Syria is the best example how Iraqis were forced to go there and how the government admitted they can't stop Iranians who used their airspace. Had it not been a revolution in 1979, the Shias would not do what they are doing now because they are minority in this world. So, Imagine how the Middle East would be like without Ayatollahs exist or taking the lead in Iran? I'm not blaming the Shias for this, the problem is they are more loyal to Iran than their home country that is why they can't be trusted meaning that they listen to a "word" that comes out of Iran's mouth, so the key of the door must be unlocked in Tehran and lock the people who encourage killing (ayatollah) or supporters in the deep pit that shall never return to life.

As for the coverage, like I said social networking sites are now more common than mainstream media because it provide witness reports, videos, photos and what really happened. I used Facebook mostly to see their 'like page' updates. The mainstream media never mentioned what the internet says. There are US analysis who urged the Iraqi government for a dialogue with Suuni for calm but unfortunately it will never happen if Iran's presence is strong. Also, they said about post Syria, if you know what will happen.

The other thread posted by someone showed a trend of who supported and who opposed the coup. Iran was listed as opposed which I call it bs and I did provide reason for it, if you're talking about the funds; MB asked them, Russia and Qatar for money because they had no international support to cover the economic. There is no Muslims v Shia conflict, it was started in 1979 but got weakened because of Iran-Iraq war then Iran gained power after 2003 when Saddam was toppled so they had an opportunity to spread sectarianism through meddlings, terror and spreading their religion in the Middle East all the time, sometimes in Northern Africa according to KSA and Muslim countries. I would like to see your corrupted regime toppled and replace it to the Shah or suitable government.

Again a MOSSAD liar. Al Qaeda target shias in Iraq, nevertheless it's a lie as they kill also sunnis.
They don't care as they are wahabits/salafists fake muslims anti-arabs sect created by the JEW USA to kill every muslims

Don't pretend that you want to punish the shias for working for the JEW USA, because the first bombings against the shias took place in august 2003 & Maliki took power in may 2006

The JEW USA invaded Iraq with Al Qaeda in 2003 from sunnis countries: Kuwait, NATO Turkey, Saudi. NOT FROM IRAN

Imam Ali Mosque bombing 29/08/2003 (125 dead)
Imam Ali Mosque bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An anti-shia attack in the north of Iraq makes 42 dead
Un attentat anti-chiite fait 42 morts dans le nord de l'Irak - Libération

Al Qaeda in Iraq revendicate the anti-shias attacks in Iraq
Al Qaïda en Irak revendique les attentats anti-chiites à Bagdad, Actualités

Car bombs and blasts target Iraqi Shia districts in Baghdad | World news | theguardian.com

BBC News - Iraqi Shia family targeted in deadly attack

Back
Top Bottom