What's new

The Real Truth about the Current Situation in the Middle East

nirreich

Reaction score
Country
Israel
A lecture by Dr. Dan Scheuftan, the head of NSSC at Haifa University (Israel).

LOL.....

Listen good you God-Damned Jews. You were able to fool the West and their people. You were able to hijack their way of life, culture, and take over their political establishment. You were able to spread your wicked ideas through their instutions.

But let me tell we Arabs are not people to fall for your dirty ways. On the contrary, we have always been aware of them. And you will never control the whole world, it will stay within your control of EU/US. Now that we will put an end to the criminal Jewish Establishment. The more trash you talk the more you flip the situation into a heroic and blessed by God cleansing of Jewish 'ethics' and terrorism.

LOL.....

Listen good you God-Damned Jews. You were able to fool the West and their people. You were able to hijack their way of life, culture, and take over their political establishment. You were able to spread your wicked ideas through their instutions.

But let me tell we Arabs are not people to fall for your dirty ways. On the contrary, we have always been aware of them. And you will never control the whole world, it will stay within your control of EU/US. Now that we will put an end to the criminal Jewish Establishment. The more trash you talk the more you flip the situation into a heroic and blessed by God cleansing of Jewish 'ethics' and terrorism.

You are hatred-driven and you do not know what you are talking about. Listen to the lecture and find about the sick Arab society.

You are hatred-driven and you do not know what you are talking about. Listen to the lecture and find about the sick Arab society.

No, you're hate driven, your whole culture is supremacist and exploits advances in Psychology to advance their illegal interests. Hatred, evil, supremacy, disregard, are just some characteristics of Israeli society which push them towards colonization, mass propaganda, terror, occupation and so on.

You will never be able to control us, we don't bow down to evil people, it worked with the world and it will end with us. Sick is you and your Talmud that views non Jews as gentile animals that is permissable to rape their sisters and mothers.

No, you're hate driven, your whole culture is supremacist and exploits advances in Psychology to advance their illegal interests. Hatred, evil, supremacy, disregard, are just some characteristics of Israeli society which push them towards colonization, mass propaganda, terror, occupation and so on.

You will never be able to control us, we don't bow down to evil people, it worked with the world and it will end with us. Sick is you and your Talmud that views non Jews as gentile animals that is permissable to rape their sisters and mothers.

Again, you proved to be ignorant and you do not know what you are talking about. And you do not have even the sense to learn something other than this mambo-jambo of rubbish. Who wants to control you? You are a nuisance to mankind.

Again, you proved to be ignorant and you do not know what you are talking about. And you do not have even the sense to learn something other than this mambo-jambo of rubbish. Who wants to control you? You are a nuisance to mankind.

No one will waste two hours of their lives to watch a lecture of a dis-loyal European Jew who is complaining that the Arabs are not 100% submitting to criminal, illegal, genocidal chosen Israeli's.

Thats all?

Take your stupid shit and put it up your azz, it's not welcome here.

No one will waste two hours of their lives to watch a lecture of a dis-loyal European Jew who is complaining that the Arabs are not 100% submitting to criminal, illegal, genocidal chosen Israeli's.

Take your stupid shit and put it up your azz, it's not welcome here.

This is a free forum, I can post whatever I like even without your permission.

The lecture I posted is intended exactly to biased and ignorant people like you who do not know the truth about the Middle East and Israel and are fed with lies and hatred.

Watch and learn.

This is a free forum, I can post whatever I like even without your permission.

The lecture I posted is intended exactly to biased and ignorant people like you who do not know the truth about the Middle East and Israel and are fed with lies and hatred.

Watch and learn.

Of course you can post it, it still won't be welcome. Biased and Ignorant/arrogant are words that describe the characteristics of your society. Your society ignores all legitimate criticism directed at it and instead prefers to mislead the international public.

What 'truth' are you talking about? What 'lies'? No one will watch your pointless video besides a couple Jew worshiping evangelist mules. I skipped to 18:00 and already knew what he was baffling on about. Israeli's seek to destroy way of life of the Arab world and seek to interfere in its social/political development. All in order to advance their interests and complete their planned annexation of West Bank and genocide of Palestinian population there.

The world isn't stupid you sick ****. And you sick people still rely on mass propaganda which was miles worse than Hitler's propaganda and is much more sophisticated. Foreign nations shouldn't welcome people like you who come to their nations in order to advance interests of a foreign state and take advantage of the tools available for betterment of society.

LOL.....

Arabs are not particularly bright.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom