What's new

The Question of "Shia Genocide" in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the fight between Shias and muslims in Pakistan ? why are they being targeted in many of the attacks in Pakistan ?

Because there are dic***ads who think that anyone who doesn't follow their brand of Islam should be killed.

Yaar, do you have reading or comprehension problems? Seriously, it feels like talking to a dead man..

The fact that you are trying to justify the killing of innocent Pakistani citizens by bringing up Iran shows that is futile talking to you.

I asked you if you could point to any terrorist attack by these people. You had no answer.

If these guys do fight in Syria, but are peaceful law abiding citizens in Pakistan, do they deserve to be attacked by terrorists, and does the state have a responsibility to protect them from terrorists? Answer yes or no.

I want to clarify one thing all above Shia killing minus the Hazara (which is designed to create ethnic tension and foreign hand proved) rest all killings were mostly targeted against those extremist who used to gave abusive sermons against other sect and Sahaba R.A.

Note: I am not justifying any act of aggression hence very happy that L.J is no more and most of it's operative and commander killed in encounters.

What do you mean LeJ are not operative? They are responsible for almost all attacks inside Pakistan right now, you think you kill their main leader, the organization is defunct?

What do you mean LeJ are not operative? They are responsible for almost all attacks inside Pakistan right now, you think you kill their main leader, the organization is defunct?
I am not denying it but now they are eliminated by Punjab police.

I am not denying it but now they are eliminated by Punjab police.

What do you mean they are eliminated by Punjab police?

Who has been eliminated?

Why are they still carrying out frequent attacks inside Pakistan if they are eliminated?

What do you mean they are eliminated by Punjab police?

Who has been eliminated?

Why are they still carrying out frequent attacks inside Pakistan if they are eliminated?
All leaders and major operatives are dead now google it, I believe you don't follow news channels and papers.
Top LeJ commander killed in Quetta gunfight - The Express Tribune
[URL='https://tribune.com.pk/story/1299865/sheikhupura-raid-lej-chief-asif-chotu-three-aides-killed-gunfight/']Sheikhupura raid: LeJ chief Asif Chotu, three aides killed in gunfight ...
[/URL]
[URL='https://tribune.com.pk/story/1299865/sheikhupura-raid-lej-chief-asif-chotu-three-aides-killed-gunfight/'][URL='http://www.firstpost.com/world/four-lashkar-e-jhangvi-members-including-top-commander-killed-by-security-officers-in-quetta-2408136.html']Four Lashkar-e-Jhangvi members, including top commander killed by ..[/URL][/URL]
[URL='https://tribune.com.pk/story/1299865/sheikhupura-raid-lej-chief-asif-chotu-three-aides-killed-gunfight/'][URL='http://www.firstpost.com/world/four-lashkar-e-jhangvi-members-including-top-commander-killed-by-security-officers-in-quetta-2408136.html'][URL='http://shiapost.com/2017/03/06/lej-commander-chacha-killed-in-police-encounter/']LeJ commander 'Chacha' killed in police encounter [/URL][/URL][/URL]
[URL='https://tribune.com.pk/story/1299865/sheikhupura-raid-lej-chief-asif-chotu-three-aides-killed-gunfight/'][URL='http://www.firstpost.com/world/four-lashkar-e-jhangvi-members-including-top-commander-killed-by-security-officers-in-quetta-2408136.html'][URL='http://shiapost.com/2017/03/06/lej-commander-chacha-killed-in-police-encounter/'][URL='http://pakistan.asia-news.com/en_GB/articles/cnmi_pf/newsbriefs/2017/04/11/newsbrief-01']Lashkar-e-Jhangvi commander killed in Sukkur - Pakistan Forward[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]
[URL='https://tribune.com.pk/story/1299865/sheikhupura-raid-lej-chief-asif-chotu-three-aides-killed-gunfight/'][URL='http://www.firstpost.com/world/four-lashkar-e-jhangvi-members-including-top-commander-killed-by-security-officers-in-quetta-2408136.html'][URL='http://shiapost.com/2017/03/06/lej-commander-chacha-killed-in-police-encounter/'][URL='http://pakistan.asia-news.com/en_GB/articles/cnmi_pf/newsbriefs/2017/04/11/newsbrief-01'][URL='http://nation.com.pk/national/19-Jan-2017/four-lej-commanders-killed-in-shootout']Four LeJ commanders killed in shootout - The Nation[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]

All leaders and major operatives are dead now google it, I believe you don't follow news channels and papers.

So why does it matter if their leaders are dead? There are new leaders now, there are new operatives; and the organization is well and alive, carrying out terrorist attacks inside the country.

I believe you don't follow news channels and papers, if you did, you'd know the number of attacks they have carried out in Pakistan this year, and they have been morphing with TTP and ISIS as well, making them an even bigger threat than before.

So why does it matter if their leaders are dead? There are new leaders now, there are new operatives; and the organization is well and alive, carrying out terrorist attacks inside the country.

I believe you don't follow news channels and papers, if you did, you'd know the number of attacks they have carried out in Pakistan this year, and they have been morphing with TTP and ISIS as well, making them an even bigger threat than before.
Keep crying and playing victims card.

SSP, LEJ is history now.

The fact that you are trying to justify the killing of innocent Pakistani citizens by bringing up Iran shows that is futile talking to you.

I asked you if you could point to any terrorist attack by these people. You had no answer.

If these guys do fight in Syria, but are peaceful law abiding citizens in Pakistan, do they deserve to be attacked by terrorists, and does the state have a responsibility to protect them from terrorists? Answer yes or no.

You have a serious problem of comprehension. Where did I justify the killing of innocent?

OK if you ask me, there are terrorists operating in different part of country that belong to Sipah e Muhammad. They are shia, and kill sunni Ulema. you don't consider them terrorists, but I do, as much as I consider TTP, ISIS and all affiliated organizations terrorists...

I didn't want to bring Shia Sunni sectarian divide on this thread, but you are forcing me to bring it. I can give you names of several people of Sipah e Muhammad who are wanted terrorists by different security agencies in Pakistan..

You never know, who joins Sipah e Muhammad after coming back from Syria.. just like you never know who becomes terrorist after coming back from Afghanistan.

Don't push Irani agenda here. You are same to me as people who support Sipah Sahaba and Lashkar e Jhangvi, or TTP/ ISIS.. You are creating hatred against security agencies of Pakistan, throughout this thread. You are bringing FC, Army, Gen Bajwa in your discussion to tell the readers that our security agencies are complicit in murdering innocent Shia people.. You are an Indian propagandist here..

No body is supporting terrorists.. but you are.. For me, those who are coming back from Syria are terrorists because I don't know when they join hands with Sipah e Muhammad.

I have said this 1000 times that Parachinar people deserve best treatment from government and security forces, yet you are putting your words in my mouth.. again and again and again..

If you allow people to go to save a random Mazaar outside of the country, others may come forward with their own agenda, funded by other foreign governments. When they come back, your terrorists will fight the other terrorist party and Pakistan will become a battle ground.

Khuda ke liey, apni soch apnay saath rakho.. As I say to others who support TTP/ ISIS, I am telling you, you don't feel safe, go and apply Iranian nationality.. but don't malign the repute of my country's security forces.. Don't run Irani propaganda here..

700349-shahidhayattargetkillerarrestphotoonline-1398460153.jpg

11178920.jpg

images

I didn't want to post above selected news items, but you are forcing me to show you mirror. Anyone who goes outside Pakistan to fight other countries' wars, whether it is KSA or Iran or whichever country,, he doesn't deserve to enter Pakistan again..

Now don't quote me.. as you are an agent with some foreign agenda.. who is creating a divide between Shia and Sunnis in Pakistan to suit some ultimate objectives and maligning our security agencies..

I believe he is a false flagger. He is creating hate against security forces here.. He is saying that our security forces are complicit in target killing of innocent Shias. I believe he is either Irani or an Indian..

abbottabad_havelian_1154.jpg

Ye lo. Iran ke tarbiat yafta dehshatgardon ki dhulai ke baaray main bhi parho..

You have a serious problem of comprehension. Where did I justify the killing of innocent?

OK if you ask me, there are terrorists operating in different part of country that belong to Sipah e Muhammad. They are shia, and kill sunni Ulema. you don't consider them terrorists, but I do, as much as I consider TTP, ISIS and all affiliated organizations terrorists...

I didn't want to bring Shia Sunni sectarian divide on this thread, but you are forcing me to bring it. I can give you names of several people of Sipah e Muhammad who are wanted terrorists by different security agencies in Pakistan..

You never know, who joins Sipah e Muhammad after coming back from Syria.. just like you never know who becomes terrorist after coming back from Afghanistan.

Don't push Irani agenda here. You are same to me as people who support Sipah Sahaba and Lashkar e Jhangvi, or TTP/ ISIS.. You are creating hatred against security agencies of Pakistan, throughout this thread. You are bringing FC, Army, Gen Bajwa in your discussion to tell the readers that our security agencies are complicit in murdering innocent Shia people.. You are an Indian propagandist here..

No body is supporting terrorists.. but you are.. For me, those who are coming back from Syria are terrorists because I don't know when they join hands with Sipah e Muhammad.

I have said this 1000 times that Parachinar people deserve best treatment from government and security forces, yet you are putting your words in my mouth.. again and again and again..

If you allow people to go to save a random Mazaar outside of the country, others may come forward with their own agenda, funded by other foreign governments. When they come back, your terrorists will fight the other terrorist party and Pakistan will become a battle ground.

Khuda ke liey, apni soch apnay saath rakho.. As I say to others who support TTP/ ISIS, I am telling you, you don't feel safe, go and apply Iranian nationality.. but don't malign the repute of my country's security forces.. Don't run Irani propaganda here..

700349-shahidhayattargetkillerarrestphotoonline-1398460153.jpg

11178920.jpg

images

I didn't want to post above selected news items, but you are forcing me to show you mirror. Anyone who goes outside Pakistan to fight other countries' wars, whether it is KSA or Iran or whichever country,, he doesn't deserve to enter Pakistan again..

Now don't quote me.. as you are an agent with some foreign agenda.. who is creating a divide between Shia and Sunnis in Pakistan to suit some ultimate objectives and maligning our security agencies..

I believe he is a false flagger. He is creating hate against security forces here.. He is saying that our security forces are complicit in target killing of innocent Shias. I believe he is either Irani or an Indian..

Aray bhai, Sipah-e-Mohammad is a banned organization, I agree. There are banned Shia organizations in Pakistan.

What I asked you was, how many terrorist attacks have Shias or Shia organizations carried out in Pakistan? Kitni dafa poochta rahoon ye sawaal, jawab bhi de do yaar.

Mujhe Indian ya Iranian bana diya, aray bhai wah bhai wah.

Meri pehle ki posts parhlo, I have always been a supporter of the Army. I have defended them against other nationalities.

But their impotency against militants who target a community in one city is indefensible.

abbottabad_havelian_1154.jpg

Ye lo. Iran ke tarbiat yafta dehshatgardon ki dhulai ke baaray main bhi parho..

Aray yaar, do chaar target killer ko pakarr lete ho, target killer kisi aik firqe se taaluq nahin rakhte, Shia, Sunni har qism ke target killer hote hein.

Do chaar waaqiyat ka bata do ge target killing ka, 3-4 halakatein kar deen Shi'on ne saalon mein. Mubarak ho tumhe kuch to mawaad mil gya.

Pata he LeJ, TTP, ISIS, JuA ne kitni halakatein keen hein? Pata he kitne Shi'on ko in tanzeemon ne maara he pichle kuch saalon mein? Kuch to sharam kar lo yaar, tum samajhte ho ye Sunni aur Shia girohh barabar hein; kuch to Allah ka khof rakho, upar waale ko bhi jawab dena he.

Aray bhai, Sipah-e-Mohammad is a banned organization, I agree. There are banned Shia organizations in Pakistan.

What I asked you was, how many terrorist attacks have Shias or Shia organizations carried out in Pakistan? Kitni dafa poochta rahoon ye sawaal, jawab bhi de do yaar.

Mujhe Indian ya Iranian bana diya, aray bhai wah bhai wah.

Meri pehle ki posts parhlo, I have always been a supporter of the Army. I have defended them against other nationalities.

But their impotency against militants who target a community in one city is indefensible.

First you asked me the below question:

When I pointed you to some terrorist outfits, now you are asking me:

how many terrorist attacks have Shias or Shia organizations carried out in Pakistan?

Give me your next question now..

And your mentioning that:

Tell me if TTP/ ISIS/ Lashkar are not banned?

Aray yaar, do chaar target killer ko pakarr lete ho, target killer kisi aik firqe se taaluq nahin rakhte, Shia, Sunni har qism ke target killer hote hein.

Now you are changing your stance completely.. Have you read who trained those terrorists? I mean which country? And what has Uzair Baloch has to say for Iran? Have you ever tried to read what's coming from neighboring country?

Do chaar waaqiyat ka bata do ge target killing ka, 3-4 halakatein kar deen Shi'on ne saalon mein. Mubarak ho tumhe kuch to mawaad mil gya.

Aap Punjab Police aur Sindh Police ki website pe jao, wahan zara wanted criminals ki list dekho, unhain gino aur mujhay batao kitnay Sipah e Muhammad ke terrorists milay tumhain..

Pata he LeJ, TTP, ISIS, JuA ne kitni halakatein keen hein? Pata he kitne Shi'on ko in tanzeemon ne maara he pichle kuch saalon mein? Kuch to sharam kar lo yaar, tum samajhte ho ye Sunni aur Shia girohh barabar hein; kuch to Allah ka khof rakho, upar waale ko bhi jawab dena he.

Tumhain sharam nahi aati apna stance change kartay huay aur doosron pe ilzaam dhartay huay?

1 - You were the one maligning Army and FC on this particular thread.
2 - When you were told that no one is justifying killing of innocent Shias, you kept putting your words in my mouth.. Apna ilaaj karwao.

3 - You were kept saying that there is no harm in sending people to participate in others fight, when I pointed you that these kind of people, when they come back, become terrorists. You asked for one such terrorist attack.

4 - When I put some clippings here, you started asking about the number of attacks.

Kuchh sharam kuchh haya hoti hai..

Terrorist act aik ho ya 10, terrorism terrorism hota hai..

When I pointed you to some terrorist outfits, now you are asking me

They are banned organizations.

Give me your next question now..

Batao kitne logon ko kitne saalon mein maara. Numbers mein baat karo. Batao kitne terrorist attacks kiye itne saalon mein. Do teen qise suna kar khush ho gaye, wah bhai wah!

Tell me if TTP/ ISIS/ Lashkar are not banned?

Unke ban hone se kya hota he, khule aam ye log apni tanzeem chalate hein, inke tum jese hamdard bhi iss forum pe bethe hue hein.

Inke ban hone se kya hota he, ye khule aam dehshatgardi phelaate hein, aur fauj khamosh he. Fauj se hamein kuch tawaqo thi, magar ye bhi bekaar nikle. Laanat ho iss fauj pe ke khamoshi se chup chap kar ke farigh bethi ho, aur bechare masoom log Parachinar ke hamle pe hamle ke shikar hon.

Now you are changing your stance completely.. Have you read who trained those terrorists? I mean which country? And what has Uzair Baloch has to say for Iran? Have you ever tried to read what's coming from neighboring country?

I have condemned Iran for their role against Pakistan, read my previous posts on this forum.

Aap Punjab Police aur Sindh Police ki website pe jao, wahan zara wanted criminals ki list dekho, unhain gino aur mujhay batao kitnay Sipah e Muhammad ke terrorists milay tumhain..

So basically, you have no figures.

1 - You were the one maligning Army and FC on this particular thread.

Yes, if they fail to perform their basic duties of protecting Pakistani citizens, whoever these citizens are; and the terrorists can strike with impunity in places where the FC have complete control; they deserve to be cursed.

2 - When you were told that no one is justifying killing of innocent Shias, you kept putting your words in my mouth.. Apna ilaaj karwao.

All of your posts have been to justify killings of Pakistani Shias, who have been loyal supporters of the Pakistan Army at all times. This is what they get from the Armed Forces, apathy and indifference.

You tried to draw a false equivalency in all your posts.

You were kept saying that there is no harm in sending people to participate in others fight, when I pointed you that these kind of people, when they come back, become terrorists. You asked for one such terrorist attack.

When I put some clippings here, you started asking about the number of attacks.

You posted clippings of target killers from Karachi, not Parachinar. Target killers kisi aik firqe se nahin aate, political parties se taaluq rakhte hein. MQM aik dehshatgard tanzeem he, unka Shia ya Sunni se koi taaluq nahin he.

Kitne log Parachinar se dehshatgardi mein involved hein?

Batao kitne logon ko kitne saalon mein maara. Numbers mein baat karo. Batao kitne terrorist attacks kiye itne saalon mein. Do teen qise suna kar khush ho gaye, wah bhai wah!

Abb tum numbers pe aagaey.. Sharam tum ko magar nahi aati.. Aik insaan ka qatal saari insaaniyat ka qatal hai.. Kuchh log target killing kartay hain, kuchh bomb bandh kar khudkush... dono equal darjay ke terrorists hain..

Aur zara Iran ka kirdaar bhi dekh lo.. Do you think we can trust Iran? Do you think that the trained people will not be used by Iran in killing other innocent civilians in Pakistan in future?

Unke ban hone se kya hota he, khule aam ye log apni tanzeem chalate hein, inke tum jese hamdard bhi iss forum pe bethe hue hein.

Sipah e Muhammad bhi isi tarha karti hai.. Dono dehshatgard hain.. Bolo Sipah Muhammad aur uss ke sarparast dehshat gard hain...

Fauj se hamein kuch tawaqo thi, magar ye bhi bekaar nikle. Laanat ho iss fauj pe ke khamoshi se chup chap kar ke farigh bethi ho, aur bechare masoom log Parachinar ke hamle pe hamle ke shikar hon.

Lanat tum par aur tumhari poori nasal par.. Fauj ko lanat detey ho..

@Mods @Emmie @waz

guys please.. this guy is having too much free time.. He is spreading hate against Pakistan Army.. he needs a permanent ban please...

@The Eagle

Abb tum numbers pe aagaey.. Sharam tum ko magar nahi aati.. Aik insaan ka qatal saari insaaniyat ka qatal hai.. Kuchh log target killing kartay hain, kuchh bomb bandh kar khudkush... dono equal darjay ke terrorists hain..

Yes, but Pakistani Shias are not striking Pakistani Sunnis with impunity the way the vice versa is happening.

Aur zara Iran ka kirdaar bhi dekh lo.. Do you think we can trust Iran? Do you think that the trained people will not be used by Iran in killing other innocent civilians in Pakistan in future?

Iran has nothing to do with this. I have criticized Iran for their meddling in Pakistan and in GCC countries, but the killings in Parachinar have nothing to do with them, and has everything to do with the impotence of FC.

Sipah e Muhammad bhi isi tarha karti hai.. Dono dehshatgard hain.. Bolo Sipah Muhammad aur uss ke sarparast dehshat gard hain...

Aray bhai, Sipah-e-Muhammad to pata nahin sadiyo se kuch nahin kar rahi, ye takfiri tanzeemein ko to khuli daawat milli hui he jo karne he karo.

@Mods @Emmie @waz

guys please.. this guy is having too much free time.. He is spreading hate against Pakistan Army.. he needs a permanent ban please...

To Fauj farishte hein, ke agar wo bekaar kaam kar rahe hein, to hum civilians unki kaarkardagi pe tanqeed bhi nahin kar sakte?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom