What's new

The Question of "Shia Genocide" in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately , KPK local pashtun and Karachites say, Punjab is den of terrorism. Recent Sindh suicide attack links end up in Punjab.

what links? what ethno facists nationalists say to shift blame to punjab out of hatred doesn't matter. Facts on ground say punjab is victim of terrorism from other areas, KP connection with last bomb blast in Lahore. And Sindh connection with that Leghari girl who was going to blow up on Christian eve.

I remember couple of years ago before zarb-e-azb ANP leaders said terrorists are coming from punjab and killing them, LMAO

So, Parachinar is in Punjab and you personally know Punjabi-MQM?

Hazaras were also killed by Punjabis in Balochistan, right?

Your mind is full of psychotic worms.
listen if you have any matter to discuss ,otherwise you just craping nothing else. You are responding for nothing.

My 2 uncles are birgadier in Pakistan army my brother is a wing Commander in paf my father in law a major martayrd on India border

what links? what ethno facists nationalists say to shift blame to punjab out of hatred doesn't matter. Facts on ground say punjab is victim of terrorism from other areas, KP connection with last bomb blast in Lahore. And Sindh connection with that Leghari girl who was going to blow up on Christian eve.

I remember couple of years ago before zarb-e-azb ANP leaders said terrorists are coming from punjab and killing them, LMAO
Raheel Shareef burnt all his energy for operation clean up in Punjab, but PMLn didn t let him.

Killer killed because he recite manqabat or some peom about Holy Prophet and his progeny. Listen Umar Khatab press conference. You ll get all the answer. And that guy live in his neighborhood and link with local extremist organization.

Allah! Tum jesay log bhi hotay hain dunya mein. Jhoot kay liye zinda rehtay ho. Esi zindagi ka faida.

That report is there for everyone to read but how you're denying it in my face.

These two criminals killed most of our jawans who were not shias. And you say they killed Amjad because he praised the imams.

May Allah guide you to common sense and aql-e-saleem.

For the posters asking us not to emphasize on "Shia" killings, and to be united; and not to talk about sects: can anyone explain why there has been so little coverage of the killings in Parachinar?

Can someone tell me why the PM hasn't visited Parachinar, and why the COAS has not shown the resolve to bring the perpetrators to justice? Why wasn't there an national outrage, or outrage from the leadership (PM, COAS) for the killings in Parachinar? Why wasn't a compensation package given for the killed the way it was given for the Bahawalpur victims?

The people who ask us not to be "divided into sects" are the ones that have a sectarian mindset, who cannot call a spade a spade.

My 2 uncles are birgadier in Pakistan army my brother is a wing Commander in paf my father in law a major martayrd on India border

No, that's a lie.

You're an Underwear Commander in the Indiana Army, you smell like...

For the posters asking us not to emphasize on "Shia" killings, and to be united; and not to talk about sects: can anyone explain why there has been so little coverage of the killings in Parachinar?

Can someone tell me why the PM hasn't visited Parachinar, and why the COAS has not shown the resolve to bring the perpetrators to justice? Why wasn't there an national outrage, or outrage from the leadership (PM, COAS) for the killings in Parachinar? Why wasn't a compensation package given for the killed the way it was given for the Bahawalpur victims?

The people who ask us not to be "divided into sects" are the ones that have a sectarian mindset, who cannot call a spade a spade.
Because our PM walk with help of extremist organization stick.

Dont use military for your posts.

Raheel Shareef burnt all his energy for operation clean up in Punjab, but PMLn didn t let him.

You don't need Karachi like operation in punjab. Its like asking to do operation in Islamabad, AJK and Gilgit, stupidity and political point scoring. First let other provinces law and order situation become better then punjab then they can give lectures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom