What's new

The quest of the ultra religious right and liberal left to destroy Pakistan

Indians want Nawaz Sharif to be PM of Pakistan. Pakistanis want Khan to hold the same office. Therein lies the truth of all things that you need to know.

True. ...BUT Imran is just a slightly modernized and significantly more religious version of Nawas personality wise. But in his faculties and actions there really is no difference. Remember Nawas also got elected with a certain majority just like Imran; Nawas also started of with a military leadership backdrop just like Imran. Nawas also used language that sounded sharp and action-oriented to the youngters of that time...just like Imran does now.

Since the 1980s, Pakistan has suffered at the hands of the ultra religious mullahs and the ultra liberal lefties in trying to destroy Pakistan. Although both originate from the two polar opposites of the political spectrum, they both have formed a Hegelian Dialectic in trying to destroy Pakistan from within. Both have the same aims in that they want Pakistan to become a vassel state for foreigners where Pakistan can never pursue it's own interest. The religious loonies want Pakistan to be a slave nation to the Arabs and Gulfis wheras the loony left want Pakistan to become a slave nation to india and the west. Both courses of action are unacceptable and if successful, will result in Pakistan becoming the most poorest nation on earth. Another thing that the religious right and lefty liberals both have in common is they greatly fear Pakistani nationalism and self-determination. They both fear Pakistan becoming successful and powerful.

In order to make Pakistan powerful and succesful, I propose the following:

(1) Pakistani nationalism and patriotism becomes the driving force of our country. The blood of EVERY single Pakistani regardless of religion or belief is sacred.

(2) Pakistan INDEPENDENTLY pursues WHATEVER is in our best interest in order to make Pakistan ultra powerful and successsful free from the constraints of whatever non-Pakistanis think or say. Free from the constraints of low IQ mullah retards or treacherous lefty liberals.

(3) We will do WHATEVER is in our interests to liquidate and destroy our ONLY enemy who wishes for the death and destruction of the Pakistani nation and people.

(4) Every Pakistani regardless of religion or belief should be entitled to world-class health care, education, housing, a job and a pension.

(5) Pakistan will do WHATEVER it takes to make Pakistan INTO a fully developed nation regardless of how long it takes or how painful it may be.

(6) Every single Pakistani is equal in the eyes of the law. There will be 0 difference between a Pakistani Muslim, Christain, Hindu, Sikh, Jewish or even devil-worshipping Pakistani.

(7) Anyone found betraying the Pakistani cause should be immediately executed.

(8) We need to strive to make Pakistan corruption free no matter the cost.

What are the thoughts of you guys?

I agree except point no. 6. It is against Quaid e Azam's vision. He refused to let non-Muslims even join the Muslim League after independence. And also history shows us that its dangerous to trust minorities. Pakistani Hindus of Bengal turned Bengali Muslim students into anti-Pakistan traitors because we allowed them to dominate the educational institutions in East Pakistan. Pakistan ought to be foremost for its Muslims.

And also history shows us that its dangerous to trust minorities.
Yes, and no country ever in this world became great by appeasing its minorities like we do. Pakistan is a Muslim country first, the rest is tolerated. Our whole nationhood is build on that principle that we are Muslims. Everything else leads to ethno-fascism and degeneration.

Since the 1980s, Pakistan has suffered at the hands of the ultra religious mullahs and the ultra liberal lefties in trying to destroy Pakistan. Although both originate from the two polar opposites of the political spectrum, they both have formed a Hegelian Dialectic in trying to destroy Pakistan from within. Both have the same aims in that they want Pakistan to become a vassel state for foreigners where Pakistan can never pursue it's own interest. The religious loonies want Pakistan to be a slave nation to the Arabs and Gulfis wheras the loony left want Pakistan to become a slave nation to india and the west. Both courses of action are unacceptable and if successful, will result in Pakistan becoming the most poorest nation on earth. Another thing that the religious right and lefty liberals both have in common is they greatly fear Pakistani nationalism and self-determination. They both fear Pakistan becoming successful and powerful.

(1) Pakistani nationalism and patriotism becomes the driving force of our country. The blood of EVERY single Pakistani regardless of religion or belief is sacred.

(2) Pakistan INDEPENDENTLY pursues WHATEVER is in our best interest in order to make Pakistan ultra powerful and successsful free from the constraints of whatever non-Pakistanis think or say. Free from the constraints of low IQ mullah retards or treacherous lefty liberals.

(3) We will do WHATEVER is in our interests to liquidate and destroy our ONLY enemy who wishes for the death and destruction of the Pakistani nation and people.

(4) Every Pakistani regardless of religion or belief should be entitled to world-class health care, education, housing, a job and a pension.

(5) Pakistan will do WHATEVER it takes to make Pakistan INTO a fully developed nation regardless of how long it takes or how painful it may be.

(6) Every single Pakistani is equal in the eyes of the law. There will be 0 difference between a Pakistani Muslim, Christain, Hindu, Sikh, Jewish or even devil-worshipping Pakistani.

Unfortunately corrupt Mullahs are just mercenaries for money and will do the bidding for the highest bidders. When clean they with the lefties serve as a good counter balance for the excesses of the corrupts and a swift sharp sword of justice. However the corrupts have corrupted the Mullahs who now are now in pockets of one party or another .

Unfortunately corrupt Mullahs are just mercenaries for money and will do the bidding for the highest bidders. When clean they with the lefties serve as a good counter balance for the excesses of the corrupts and a swift sharp sword of justice. However the corrupts have corrupted the Mullahs who now are now in pockets of one party or another .

Which is why we need to disconnect and de-hyphenate corrupt Mullahs from Islam.
I agree except point no. 6. It is against Quaid e Azam's vision. He refused to let non-Muslims even join the Muslim League after independence. And also history shows us that its dangerous to trust minorities. Pakistani Hindus of Bengal turned Bengali Muslim students into anti-Pakistan traitors because we allowed them to dominate the educational institutions in East Pakistan. Pakistan ought to be foremost for its Muslims.

I somewhat agree with you but we should still treat EVERYONE equally and fairly regardless of their religion or ethnicity. Even if we don't allow them to become our leaders or hold prominent positions of power.

" I somewhat agree with you but we should still treat EVERYONE equally and fairly regardless of their religion or ethnicity. Even if we don't allow them to become our leaders or hold prominent positions of power. "

how is the treating everyone equally if some are not allowed certain things?

agree with everything EXCEPT point #7. simply executing immediately the ultra liberal left or the ultra conservative right will create a "shaheed syndrome" giving their ideology steam. instead of simply executing them, rather demonize them, turn them into a laughing stock & the pun of all jokes by exposing them, proliferate humiliating memes about them, THEN execute them. that way, they'll be eradicated WITHOUT becoming "a shaheed".

agree with everything EXCEPT point #7. simply executing immediately the ultra liberal left or the ultra conservative right will create a "shaheed syndrome" giving their ideology steam. instead of simply executing them, rather demonize them, turn them into a laughing stock & the pun of all jokes by exposing them, proliferate humiliating memes about them, THEN execute them. that way, they'll be eradicated WITHOUT becoming "a shaheed".

Agreed. Execution is too extreme and ineffective. Instead we should send them to the Gulags and subject them to extreme hard labour.

PDF is a constant reminder on how wonderful it is to no longer be part of Pakistani society. The western world has worse situations depending upon where you live but at the least at state level there are protections against outright bigotry and even if not always enforced fairly everytime they at least exist.

Here we go again! Consulted your mufti I take it?

Still no disclosure of your association/affiliation to a sect. Why are you so scared to disclose? Scared that I may rattle you some more?

It seems to me that you have problem with every group, except Shia and Najdis.

I told you a while back to stop trying to fit me in any sect, it won't be fruitful at all. You want me to comment on Shia who say 'Ya Ali Madad' instead of 'Ya Allah Madad' as per إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ

No different than those so called sunni muslims going to mazars and asking dead peers, ghouses etc for madad. But each try to justify in a sly way portraying that it is harmless - yeah, committing shirk by asking the dead for madad is harmless!

I have no regards for Najdis - if you mean Salafis/Wahabis. As I said before, I do not associate myself to any of these sects. Most Takfeeri groups are this and Ahle Hadith - based on their books and what's coming out of their ulemas!

Who will you attempt to associate me to now?

I repeat, I do not consider any of the sects to be non-muslims (except one shia sect who calls Hazrat Ali (AS) god, and Qadyanis).

As per Hadith, all kalma goh ummatis who believe in khatm-e-nabuwat will ultimately be pulled out of Jahanam and entered into Jannah. My only plea is to reject all sects as not doing so could result in a trip to Jahanam - but people are risk takers in matters of Deen and that's their/your choice.

Sufis are not relevant to our current discussion which revolves around the supposed Tafarkah which was created by Sahaba and Aima e Arba in Ummah, according to you.

They are. Maalik, Shafai, Hanbal were influenced by mysticism and even regarded as saints by sufis of those days! It's recorded history.

I have answered this already, but you didnt bothered to read. Read again.

Those difference were not related to theological beliefs. Beliefs of Ahl us Sunnah remained almost same throughout the history. These four Imams were on the beliefs of Ahl us Sunnah and Ashb un Nabi. This is the reason why all these Aima are regarded highly in Ahl us Sunnah, irrespective of differences.

The differences were theological. Ulema of previous Aima schools went against the next in line Aima when he opened his school - despite being student of the previous Aima. You are welcome to keep denying however.

Those men who establishede 4 Mussalahs in haram, did the wrong act. This act of few individuals can not be blamed on all schools. Therefore, your concoction that 4 Mussalahs were established due to differences between Aima e Arba is baseless.

Keep denying.

Man, you are contradicting your own statements. Please have a look.

"I never said all of the people of these groups were bidati, only those who prayed behind individual musallah or wouldn't pray behind other groups musallah/imam"

"Why would these schools label each other bidati when they were all bidati in the act of placing and praying behind 4 masallahs!"

You did it again. I had underlined in the act for your understanding but as usual, you intentionally missed it completely! This is what manipulators do and you sir are coming across as one.

Secondly, where is it mentioned in Quran that our ulema are on the same footsteps as Ulema of christian and jews?

Oh so now you reject Hadith (that I quoted earlier)? As I said to read Surah Bakarah. What jewish ulema were doing is exactly what our so called ulema are and have been doing.

Thirdly, you cant prove anything from Hadith because all Ahadith were transmitted by dead babas, who were spreading Tafarkah in their days, according to you.

I have utmost respect for Muhaddiths - they had an agreed methodology of recording and verifying Hadith and did not deviate despite the beliefs of teachers they had! Problem with early muhaddiths was that they had far less ahadith collection than Imam Bukhari and Imam Muslim (+ 4 others) who devoted their lives as muhaddiths. This low volume of hadith records by earlier muhaddiths resulted in major differences that developed into schools/groups/sects.

Main differences in these sunni sects is that they take extreme stances in acceptance, rejection and interpretation of hadith.

And then we have Tafseer by ulema of these sects, and what majority of them do in tafseer is just criminal.

Come out straight man, state your beliefs clearly.

I have stated that before. I do not believe in any groups/sects who call themselves other than &/or anything in addition to 'Muslim'!

How can you trust Hadith which was transmitted by a disciple of Aima e Arba?

Imam Bukhari wrote Juz Raful Yadain - have you read it? Read it all when you have time. And come back to me if you don't find anything relevant. In there is recording of a manazra where Abu Hanifa mocked the act of Raful Yadain during and after rukuh. Page 70 .. but I am not here to spoon feed you!

Imam Bukhari also wrote in that book that leaving Raful Yadain (before and after rukuh) is a bidat!! Now you are going to accuse him as you accused me - of being Shia, Khwariji or Salafi? I dare you or muftis of your sects to label Imam Bukhari for what he wrote and Hadith recorded in Juz Raful Yadain.

It was Qazi Abu Yusuf (student of Abu Hanifa) who renounced Raful Yadain after he became the top Qazi. There is a not a single Hadith that confirms that Raful Yadain was suspended or anything like that.

Problem with all your sects lot is that you have become munkar-e-Hadith by rejection and twisting of validated Hadith because it doesn't fit or goes against what your babay/buzurg/peers told you! This is shaksiyat parasti! And it is shameful they call themselves sunni whilst rejecting and twisting Hadiths! This includes Ahle-Hadith as well now ... their ulema start running a mile when sahih hadith is presented to them. Gave you example of how Hanafi ulema twisted the hadith on divorce in jest to justify divorce by force. Maybe you will want more evidence and when presented you will run back to Aima again.

Why you are quoting irrelevant material? Are we discussing forced divorce?

It is Imam Maalik's firm stance against the forced divorce fatwa of Hanafi ulema (who use 'reason', a lot of it warped) that lead to Banu Abbas lot torturing him and breaking his shoulders. So it is relevant! It is also relevant to 4 musallahs as well!

Ohh man, why you are focusing on Al-Mawsli? Why dont you focus your attention on Aima e Arba, as according to you they were responsible for starting Tafarkah.

You asked for evidence of forced marriage fatwas for the kings. Now you run from Mawsili. Who was he a student of?

Who gave fatwa that those who do not perform Sunnat Muakkadah are sinners? This type of ridiculous fatwa was one of the many reasons for 4 musallahs. Raful Yadain being another. Then you say they didn't differ on serious matters. Can't agree on basics of Salah from Hadith and you claim there were no major differences :rolleyes1:

Your whole argument revolves around allegations of Tafarkah Bazi against all groups of Muslim Ummah, from modern day Ulema to Ashab un Nabi.

Fitnah entered Islam at Hazrat Umar's (RA) shahadat. Within 50 years of Prophet's (PBUH) passing, his whole family was murdered by who exactly? It was muslims killing muslims, Sahaba & Tabis v Sahaba & Tabis! Now will you deny this?

Fitna of sects came after the fitna of malukiat.

Why do you have a problem with the truth!?

How can you trust Hadith which was transmitted by a disciple of Aima e Arba?

So muhaddiths being once students of an Aima validates what the Aimas and their followers did?

You and the people who you follow are doing the same Tafarkah Bazi which you accuse to others like Sahaba, Aima e Arba and Ahl us Sunnah. Why dont you apply Quranic injunction of tafarkah on these people? Or its only reserved for Sahaba and Aima e Arba (Naoz o Billah)

As above, outsiders were not making Sahabas kill each other. That is the bitter truth.

I am encouraging you to study history for quite some time now. But I dont know why you are not paying attention. Let’s study history and exclude Aima e Arba and their disciples from Asma ur Rijjal. Thats the only way to purify Deen. نعوذ باللہ من ھفوات الجاحلین

I am studying history WITHOUT any sect biases. You are invited to gutter your biases and study history from Hadith.

For the sake of discussion to continue, as you are stuck on Aimas, let's assume that they didn't do anything majorly wrong (can't declare them sin free) and their intentions were not to form groups that go at each other but their students, ulema and followers have really messed things up.

Next?

Last edited:
True. ...BUT Imran is just a slightly modernized and significantly more religious version of Nawas personality wise. But in his faculties and actions there really is no difference. Remember Nawas also got elected with a certain majority just like Imran; Nawas also started of with a military leadership backdrop just like Imran. Nawas also used language that sounded sharp and action-oriented to the youngters of that time...just like Imran does now.
Gosh... You're right.

They both breathe air and drink water also....

Definitely following identical life stories...

Gosh... You're right.

They both breathe air and drink water also....

Definitely following identical life stories...

intent, stakeholders, faculties identical. these are to personality what water & air are to the physical.
as Shakespeare (could have) said thine jest sparkles the better of convictions folly fell

Here we go again! Consulted your mufti I take it?

A Mufti can not stand in front of your knowledge and wisdom bro, I have to consult Grand grand Muftis to answer your ground breaking and earth shattering revelations. But they all miserably failed. Alas!

Still no disclosure of your association/affiliation to a sect. Why are you so scared to disclose? Scared that I may rattle you some more?

I associate myself to Islam and all my affiliations are towards Allah and His Prophet A.S. Why should I be scared? Your accusations and utterances are not new. People have attributed worst towards Ahl us Sunnah like Khwarij, Rawafiz, Muatazila and Najdis. You are not the only one and you have every right to believe whatever you want.

Most importantly, except Prophets, no one is infallible in Islam. We as Muslims can hold different opinions from anyone, except Prophets. As far as rattling goes, Quran and Sunnah of Prophet are enough for modest Muslims like me, they provide us the strength to stand up against Ahl ul Biidah and to defend our fellow Muslims. Surely, Allah is the best of Helpers.

I dont associate myself to any sect or any group. As far as my beliefs are concerned, I follow the Manhaj and way of Ahl us Sunnah in Asool, as understood by majority of Salf, Muhadiseen and Mujtahideen.

I told you a while back to stop trying to fit me in any sect, it won't be fruitful at all. You want me to comment on Shia who say 'Ya Ali Madad' instead of 'Ya Allah Madad' as per إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ

No different than those so called sunni muslims going to mazars and asking dead peers, ghouses etc for madad. But each try to justify in a sly way portraying that it is harmless - yeah, committing shirk by asking the dead for madad is harmless!

I have no regards for Najdis - if you mean Salafis/Wahabis. As I said before, I do not associate myself to any of these sects. Most Takfeeri groups are this and Ahle Hadith - based on their books and what's coming out of their ulemas!

Who will you attempt to associate me to now?

I repeat, I do not consider any of the sects to be non-muslims (except one shia sect who calls Hazrat Ali (AS) god, and Qadyanis).

As per Hadith, all kalma goh ummatis who believe in khatm-e-nabuwat will ultimately be pulled out of Jahanam and entered into Jannah. My only plea is to reject all sects as not doing so could result in a trip to Jahanam - but people are risk takers in matters of Deen and that's their/your choice.

i dont want to and I also dont feel any need to associate you to any sect. I agree we should reject all forms of sectarianism. However, this doesnt mean we should declare everyone Biddati from Salaf to Khalaf, except us.

You dont associate yourself with Takferis but you still quote their writings which are full of sectarianism. I genuinely feel that you should tone down your rhetoric against Muslims, be humble my friend. What will you say to God in the afterlife, if God asked you about your accusations and if they were not proved to be true? How can you be 100 percent sure about all your accusations from Ulema to Sahaba? After all, your reliance is on fallible sources, which can be wrong. Dont you feel that your gross generalizations are unwarranted? You dont need to accept this on open forum, just reevaluate your thinking and ideology. Be compassionate and loving towards your fellow Muslims, who you believe are ultimately destined for heaven.

They are. Maalik, Shafai, Hanbal were influenced by mysticism and even regarded as saints by sufis of those days! It's recorded history.

So, how can we trust narrations of these three men and their followers? After all, they were influenced by mysticism.

The differences were theological. Ulema of previous Aima schools went against the next in line Aima when he opened his school - despite being student of the previous Aima. You are welcome to keep denying however.

Can you state any theological difference which existed between these Imams?

You did it again. I had underlined in the act for your understanding but as usual, you intentionally missed it completely! This is what manipulators do and you sir are coming across as one.

I am always ready to take back my words as long as you stop accusing every other Muslim. Thank God you have accepted that every person who was a follower of 4 schools at that time was not a Biddati.

Oh so now you reject Hadith (that I quoted earlier)? As I said to read Surah Bakarah. What jewish ulema were doing is exactly what our so called ulema are and have been doing.

Does Hadith declare all Ulema Biddatis? Secondly, where in Quran it is mentioned that our Ulema are treading the path of Jewish scholars? Dont try to present your ideas as Quran, its just your interpretation of Quran, which can be discarded.

I have utmost respect for Muhaddiths - they had an agreed methodology of recording and verifying Hadith and did not deviate despite the beliefs of teachers they had! Problem with early muhaddiths was that they had far less ahadith collection than Imam Bukhari and Imam Muslim (+ 4 others) who devoted their lives as muhaddiths. This low volume of hadith records by earlier muhaddiths resulted in major differences that developed into schools/groups/sects.

Main differences in these sunni sects is that they take extreme stances in acceptance, rejection and interpretation of hadith.

And then we have Tafseer by ulema of these sects, and what majority of them do in tafseer is just criminal.

All Sunni Muslims respect Muhadiseen and their contribution towards Hadith. Sunnis also believe in their truthfulness and they had highest standards of morality and character. We accept their narrations because we consider them truthful.

Imam Malik, Shafi and Hanbal were part of Muhadiseen. They are Imam of all Muhadiseen and are considered as the highest authority in ilm e Hadith. When you accuse these Aima you are in fact rejecting their narrations. These narrations are a major part of all transmitted Hadiths.

Besides rejecting their narrations, you are also accusing their followers of deliberate deceitfulness because everyone of them consider these Aima e Salasa as truthful. You will not find a single person in all Ilm e Hadith accusing them of any wrongful act. Asma ur Rijjal is filled with statements of their admiration and applause. How can we consider Bukhari and Muslim truthful when we know that they are telling lies about these Aima? Every single Muhadith is directly or indirectly associated with these Aima and if we accept your assertion then my friend no one remains truthful in entire ilm e hadith.

No one has ever accused these Aima of the acts which you are attributing to them. As far as beliefs go, their students had the same beliefs and they have transmitted these beliefs to us. We know about these Aima because their students which were Muhaditheen told us about them. If Muhadiseen were hiding wrongdoings of these Aima then how can we accept their other narrations? Subtract Aima e Arba and their followers from ilm e Hadith and you will be left with nothing.

Early Muhadiseen were nearer to the source and they are the only source of Ilm ur Rijjal. We accept and reject narrations based on their verdict. They told us about character of all narrators. If they were liars, then no one can be trusted.

I have stated that before. I do not believe in any groups/sects who call themselves other than &/or anything in addition to 'Muslim'!

You havent answered my question. Let me repeat. Do you think that every Sahabi who was involved in fighting was spreading Tafarkah? (Naoz o Billah)

I dont know why you are picking up one liners and closing your eyes to every other argument. Quite amusing, I must say.

Imam Bukhari wrote Juz Raful Yadain - have you read it? Read it all when you have time. And come back to me if you don't find anything relevant. In there is recording of a manazra where Abu Hanifa mocked the act of Raful Yadain during and after rukuh. Page 70 .. but I am not here to spoon feed you!

What? Is Imam Abu Hanifa's name mentioned in Sahih bukhari? Its getting quite funny now, bro. Please have some mercy on us. I didnt found anything related to Imam Abu Hanifa in Sahih Bukhari. i dont know which lala land you are living in.

Imam Bukhari also wrote in that book that leaving Raful Yadain (before and after rukuh) is a bidat!!

Where? Writing some words in red dont make them authentic unless backed by original sources. Secondly, as I have pointed earlier, you should not quote those men who were disciples of sectarian dead Babas.

Now you are going to accuse him as you accused me - of being Shia, Khwariji or Salafi? I dare you or muftis of your sects to label Imam Bukhari for what he wrote and Hadith recorded in Juz Raful Yadain.

How can I accuse Imam Bukhari when I believe in truthfulness of him and his teachers? Allhamdulilah, me and Ahl us Sunnah believe in truthfulness of Muhadiseen and Mujtahideen, unlike you who are accusing them of spreading Tafarkah.

It was Qazi Abu Yusuf (student of Abu Hanifa) who renounced Raful Yadain after he became the top Qazi. There is a not a single Hadith that confirms that Raful Yadain was suspended or anything like that.

Are we discussing Rafa ul Yadain? What Qazi Abu yousaf and his so called rejection of Raful Yadain has anything to do with the question posed by me? The question was simple. How can you trust Hadith which was transmitted by a disciple of Aima e Arba?

I think you are completely ignorant about methods of discourse and argumentation. The question which I have posed was a counter argument to your accusations against Aima e Arba. On one hand you are accusing them of spreading tafarkah and on the other hand you are believing in narrations of their disciples. How can we trust disciples of Aima e Arba when we know that they are lying about character of their teachers? Similarly, your accusation of Tafarkah against aima arba dictates that we should discard all narrations of them and their followers because they can not be trusted as they were trying to promote their own sects. In essence, you are contradicting your own arguments.

Problem with all your sects lot is that you have become munkar-e-Hadith by rejection and twisting of validated Hadith because it doesn't fit or goes against what your babay/buzurg/peers told you!

Again! Calm down, read again and try to understand the argument. We Ahl us Sunnah believe in truthfulness of "Dead Babas/Buzurgs". That is the reason of our acceptance of Hadith. However, you are accusing Aima e Arba of spreading Tafarkah. Therefore, you should not believe in narrations which were transmitted by Aima e Arba and their disciples primarily because they were trying to protect their own sects. How can we be sure that these dead babas were not concocting false narrations and attributing them towards Prophet for their own gains?

Secondly, dead babas/buzurgs have told us about narrations of Prophet. Why are you not discarding statement of dead babas while demanding us to do so. You have not only accused our babas but you are accusing almost all dead babas of Ilm e Hadith.

This is shaksiyat parasti!

Are you not committing the same sin when accepting sayings of Dead Babas? How can you not be Shakhsiyat Parast while everyone is?

This includes Ahle-Hadith as well now ... their ulema start running a mile when sahih hadith is presented to them. Gave you example of how Hanafi ulema twisted the hadith on divorce in jest to justify divorce by force. Maybe you will want more evidence and when presented you will run back to Aima again.

We are not discussing rejection of Hadith by Wahabis and Hanfis. Instead, we are discussing the role of Aima e Arba in spreading the Tafarkah. Stick to the topic and release your anger somewhere else.

It is Imam Maalik's firm stance against the forced divorce fatwa of Hanafi ulema (who use 'reason', a lot of it warped) that lead to Banu Abbas lot torturing him and breaking his shoulders. So it is relevant! It is also relevant to 4 musallahs as well!

So now suddenly Imam Malik has become acceptable to you? Weren't you the one accusing him of spreading Tafarkah?

You asked for evidence of forced marriage fatwas for the kings. Now you run from Mawsili. Who was he a student of?

Where I asked evidence of forced marriage fatwas for the kings? Why should I run from Mawsli, he is just another Muslim.

Who gave fatwa that those who do not perform Sunnat Muakkadah are sinners? This type of ridiculous fatwa was one of the many reasons for 4 musallahs. Raful Yadain being another. Then you say they didn't differ on serious matters. Can't agree on basics of Salah from Hadith and you claim there were no major differences :rolleyes1:

Sahaba also differed on some acts of Salah. Should we start accusing them of spreading Tafarkah?

Fitnah entered Islam at Hazrat Umar's (RA) shahadat. Within 50 years of Prophet's (PBUH) passing, his whole family was murdered by who exactly? It was muslims killing muslims, Sahaba & Tabis v Sahaba & Tabis! Now will you deny this?

Fitna of sects came after the fitna of malukiat.

Why do you have a problem with the truth!?

I dont have any problem with truth. I have problem with your false accusations and gross generalizations.

So muhaddiths being once students of an Aima validates what the Aimas and their followers did?

Muhadiseen Validated their truthfulness, integrity and their command on Ulom e Denia. If we accept that they were spreading tafarkah, then we can not trust their narrations. You have not accused Aima of errors in judgement, instead you have accused them of spreading tafarkah. A person who can spread tafarkah can also concoct narrations to further his agenda. In the same vein, those who accepted integrity of Aima can also not be trusted because they have deceitfully lied about their teachers.

As above, outsiders were not making Sahabas kill each other. That is the bitter truth.
so, what is your verdict about Sahaba?

I am studying history WITHOUT any sect biases. You are invited to gutter your biases and study history from Hadith.

The same Hadith, which according to you was transmitted by sectarian dead babas and their disciples. Apart from that, your bias against Sahaba and Aima e Arba is quite apparent.

For the sake of discussion to continue, as you are stuck on Aimas, let's assume that they didn't do anything majorly wrong (can't declare them sin free) and their intentions were not to form groups that go at each other but their students, ulema and followers have really messed things up.

I dont make assumptions based on ignorance and hatred towards fellow Muslims. Are you accepting that they were not the perpetrators of Tafarkah?

Secondly, if you want to discuss more on this topic, I suggest we should move to some other thread in members sections to avoid derailing the ongoing discussion between other members.

What? Is Imam Abu Hanifa's name mentioned in Sahih bukhari? Its getting quite funny now, bro. Please have some mercy on us. I didnt found anything related to Imam Abu Hanifa in Sahih Bukhari. i dont know which lala land you are living in.
Where? Writing some words in red dont make them authentic unless backed by original sources. Secondly, as I have pointed earlier, you should not quote those men who were disciples of sectarian dead Babas.
How can I accuse Imam Bukhari when I believe in truthfulness of him and his teachers? Allhamdulilah, me and Ahl us Sunnah believe in truthfulness of Muhadiseen and Mujtahideen, unlike you who are accusing them of spreading Tafarkah.

You seriously have reading and comprehension problems. I said his book 'Juz Raful Yadain' - go read it as it has been translated in Urdu and the quote in red is from this book, but translated in English here. Also don't skip reading what's written on Page 70! Perhaps it is safe to assume that you were absolutely clueless about the existence of this book of Imam Bukhari!

juz-rafa-yadain.jpg

Rest of your post is not worth replying to as it is a repeat of all previous posts.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom