What's new

The Purification of India is approaching slowly

Anyone who thinks we can't take India combined regionally is an absolute idiot of epic porportions..

Forget Jammu we have claims on Delhi, Acra, Deccans and all the way to Vijayanagara and tip of India. We simply can't let go off it. We flourished India with our superior genes. During the Ghoriad, Delhi Sultanate, 5 Deccan sultanate eras, Mughal era. India's independence should be revoked..

Starting the biggest war in scale would be the right way to go about and we are ready for it to move in..

We also have plenty of cannon fodders who are battle hardened on our borders that we can make good use of.. Add Iran into the occasion as well. We can penetrate India easily..

In my opinion we should recruit around 6-7 million forces and come in from multiple axes at the same time. They aren't about this life these Hindus they won't know what hit them I swear by Allah..

India is ours and has been ours for 1000 years and all that memory and history can't be forgotten..

I chose this cringe song to highlight that India is our fertile farm.. We coming to reclaim it. You ain't going anywhere as long as we are around..

Last edited:
Actually, he has a point. What he is saying is " we need a demon to unite".

And lets make India the demon.
Drat.

I knew I should have concentrated.

Anyone who things we can't take India combined regionally is an absolute an idiot of epic porportions..

Forget Jammu we have claims on Delhi, Acra, Deccans and all the way to Vijayanagara and tip of India. We simply can't let go off it. We flourished India with our superior genes and sperm. During the Ghoriad, Delhi Sultanate, 5 Deccan sultanate eras, Mughal era. India's independence should be revoked.. Each muslim had 100 maids it was a sperm tank.

Starting the biggest war in scale would be the right way to go about and we are ready for it to move in..

We also have plenty of cannon fodders who are battle hardened on our borders that we can make good use of..

In my opinion we should recruit around 6-7 million forces and come in from multiple axes at the same time. They aren't about this life these Hindus they won't know what hit them I swear by Allah..

India is ours and has been ours for 1000 years and all that memory and history can't be forgotten..

I chose this cringe song to highlight that India is our fertile farm.. We coming to reclaim it. You ain't going anywhere as long as we are around..

One more?

Do you have puppy farms in Pakistan?

One more?

Do you have puppy farms in Pakistan?

No I have dung farms.. You ain't about this life brah and you will know.

There is no amount of bluff that can deter us. We know this we have done multiple times this ain't fuking fluke we speak in experience. You will know whats up once I get my hands on you

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks we can't take India combined regionally is an absolute idiot of epic porportions..

Forget Jammu we have claims on Delhi, Acra, Deccans and all the way to Vijayanagara and tip of India. We simply can't let go off it. We flourished India with our superior genes and sperm. During the Ghoriad, Delhi Sultanate, 5 Deccan sultanate eras, Mughal era. India's independence should be revoked.. Each muslim had 100 maids it was a sperm tank.

We also have plenty of cannon fodders who are battle hardened on our borders that we can make good use of.. Add Iran into the occasion as well. We can penetrate India easily..

I have no reason to doubt after watching how Pakistan Army has thrashed PTI workers.

I already ordered my bulletproof ‘balti’.

These porportions are getting me down.

Should I surrender now, or finish eating my dosas?
No I have dung farms..
:(:(:(

Isn't it tough living in those?

What do you do when you want to take a dump? No, not open PDF, what do you do in real life?

There is no amount of bluff that can deter us.. We know this we have done multiple times this ain't fuking fluke we speak in experience. You will learn to fear me once I get my hands on you
I wish I could preserve this.

There is no amount of bluff that can deter us.. We know this we have done multiple times this ain't fuking fluke we speak in experience. You will learn to fear me once I get my hands on you
I have no reason to doubt after watching how Pakistan Army has thrashed PTI workers.

I already ordered my bulletproof ‘balti’.
There are some fora where people flat out are accusing me of making this up.

How do I convince them these are real live people? (I think; @Redbeanpaste left me slightly uncertain).

Last edited:
No I have dung farms.. You ain't about this life brah and you will know once first bullet goes.

There is no amount of bluff that can deter us. We know this we have done multiple times this ain't fuking fluke we speak in experience. You will know whats up once I get my hands on you
I see you love being hanky panky with older men, does it also comes from past experiences?

These porportions are getting me down.

Should I surrender now, or finish eating my dosas?

:(:(:(

Isn't it tough living in those?

What do you do when you want to take a dump? No, not open PDF, what do you do in real life?

There are some fora where people flat out are accusing me of making this up.

How do I convince them these are real live people? (I think; @Redbeanpaste left me slightly uncertain).

Good. Perserve it, safe it and spread it you have my allowance. Let these filthy gangus know that extremism is a red-line and eventually leads to a last-dance and let them take heed

I see you love being hanky panky with older men, does it also comes from past experiences?
OMIGOD.

Is that what it's about?

Good. Perserve it, safe it and spread it you have my allowance. Let these filthy gangus know that extremism is a red-line and eventually leads to a last-dance and let them take heed in what happened to Rama Raya
Have you been diagnosed yet?

OMIGOD.

Is that what it's about?
Clearly he has some wild fetishes, some unresolved childhood trauma he’s trying to cope with being manly and all.

IMG_5391.jpeg

@Joe Shearer you might want to correlate his behavior with this aforementioned diagnosis.

Lol? We don't cope we are men with high testosterone we eat alot of meat:p:

Just saying

IMG_5391.jpeg

Just saying.

You are in a safe place now. If any one abused you in the past, you can share. It’s hard for a kid to carry the burden of shame all alone.

We don’t blame you.

Clearly he has some wild fetishes, some unresolved childhood trauma he’s trying to cope with being manly and all.

View attachment 932887

@Joe Shearer you might want to correlate his behavior with this aforementioned diagnosis.
Pretty convincing.

I've seen this, too.

You are in a safe place now. If any one abused you in the past, you can share. It’s hard for a kid to carry the burden of shame all alone.
Do your parents know?

Back
Top Bottom