What's new

The proud, effective and handsome Janissary

The Ainu once inhabited central Eurasia, and moved into present day Eastern Russia , Kuril Islands and as deep as southern Hokkaido.

It is very common to see Northern Japanese to have hazel eyes, light blue-grey eyes, and are taller than most Japanese. They are indeed very unique and beautiful !
True story. When I say Japanese and Turkic people have a lot in common they don't take me serious. There are language and ethnic affinities that can't be denied. When I was a child people called me "Japanese small fish" because I looked Japanese when I was small.

True story. When I say Japanese and Turkic people have a lot in common they don't take me serious. There are language and ethnic affinities that can't be denied. When I was a child people called me "Japanese small fish" because I looked Japanese when I was small.

Yes, we do have similarities, despite our geographic distance. Our lingual tonalities are very similar. Altaic.

And our Eurasian bond.

Thanks guys, its just very interesting the process of ethnic assimilation. The same is noticeable in Japan. The phenotype of people from Kyushu , Honshu Shikoku are almost homogenous. But if you go to the norther island of Hokkaido, there is a noticeable beauty of the local people. Northern Japan was once occupied by a caucasian group of people known as Ainu, and they have intermarried with the waves of Japanese immigrants into northern Japan. This produces a very unique 'northern Japanese' beauty.

Ainu People of Japan

2011051621040000.jpg

Ainu woman

AinuVillageAkanLakeau.jpg

Ainu man

Japanese-Ainu Mixture

ainu.jpg

Northern Japanese woman with Ainu features

302f31ee.jpg

Northern Japanese man with Ainu mixture. Notice his very Caucasoid features.

2n6ceaw.jpg

Northern Japanese man, with obvious caucasoid features (Ainu)

Icon200703_007.jpg

Northern Japanese beauty
They indeed have caucasian features. Very interesting

They indeed have caucasian features. Very interesting

mutu.jpg

Northern Japanese
Mutsu Munemitsu, A minister of Foreign Affair

He is nothern japanese from the noblest family in northern japan.
His family tree is from Hiraizumi-Fujiwara clan (Emishi related Ainu).
His ancestor includes some figures like Date Masamune, and the origin of family dates back more than 1000 years ago,

Munemitsu_Mutsu_2.jpg

ryouko.jpg

His wife.

Interesting. Now with DNA testing one can find the movement/migration of people through history

Back
Top Bottom