What's new

The prodigal son of punjab returns!

B.b Zardari , mqm and all kutta Billa also used to get such benefits but only after making deal with the fojis so ?

Btw you still didn't answer my question . Why didn't Sindhis and Baloch never elect PTI into office ?
PTI never ran successful campaign in sindh. Their aim was sindh this time in 2023 election if you been folloowing news then you had your answer.
They didnt even ran campaign in karachi but karachities are more educated than sindhi and balochi.

Show me example of mqm getting benefit like this nawaz? then we will be equal not just words.

1697701110075.png

Says a Karachite who still voted for PPP and JI on the peak of Anti Establishment/PDM wave accross Pakistan. When Punjab Voted PDM coalition out in the provincial byelections 9 to 1, despite Unilateral support by establishment a few months back. Karachi prople fired the first shot from Side of establishment towards a rising free Pakistan by voting JI and PPP enmass. You are funny

Says a Karachite who still voted for PPP and JI on the peak of Anti Establishment/PDM wave accross Pakistan. When Punjab Voted PDM coalition out in the provincial byelections 9 to 1, despite Unilateral support by establishment a few months back. Karachi prople fired the first shot from Side of establishment towards a rising free Pakistan by voting JI and PPP enmass. You are funny
Karachities never voted for ppp, ppp brought people from other part of sindh and settled them in karachi as location this is how wardaat happened in karachi now

Karachities never voted for ppp, ppp brought people from other part of sindh and settled them in karachi as location this is how wardaat happened in karachi now
This post is targetted towards punjabophobes like the OP who always want to oversimplify Pakistani Politics to further there Ethnic Agenda. If you want to create a narrative, Then you simply can without ifs and buts.
Not you or any other Pakistani that dont have any racist malafied intent.
Punjabophobes should look into their own backyards before blabbering rubbish.

Rest we are all opressed and subdued by the same mafia who are not differentiated by Race, Sect or color. Doesnt matter which part of Pakistan we belong to.

3 time cute PM Sharif is most welcome in Karachi.

do the maths. 2 times NRO, 4th times PM oh look yeh bhi free hogaya jab chaha deal kar ke bahar jab chacha wapus and all media and others wah wah lol
View attachment 963406

10 mint mai samaat then decision
Never heard you can provide bail to a person who is convicted at the highest level

Jokistan

Well, I was proven right

My next prediction is ganja will be new PM and Imran Khan will die in prison in 5-10 years

Does he need to go to the courts or will the CJP hand him his exoneration papers?

Will the 26 Corp Commanders be present at the tarmac to witness the historic moment? They weren’t present when his samdhi touched down last time.

Back
Top Bottom