What's new

The Pothohar Plateau

How big is the jatt population there?

Jatts are only in large numbers in Kotli, Mirpur and Bhimbher districts of Azad Kashmir. Bhimbher border Gujrat, infact its only few km away from where our home is. No idea about current population but in 1901 census Azad Kashmir jats pop was 148.000, 83% of them being muslims.

Yes. On the net, I have seen some Sikh Jatts talking shit about us lol. That's why I was asking. On this site this save_ghenda person calls Haryanvi Jats Chamars.
yara to be honest people never really mean whtever shit they say in net.... save ghenda call me names too but he is some kid in teens I think

Yes. On the net, I have seen some Sikh Jatts talking shit about us lol. That's why I was asking. On this site this save_ghenda person calls Haryanvi Jats Chamars.

I don't know why sikhs talk bad about you, hard to believe because lots of hindu jaats of Rajasthan and Haryana converted to Sikhsm and now days are known as sikh jatts.

Sikh jatt from East Punjab and hindu jaat from Haryana and Rajasthan sams thing. Right @jatt+gutts?

yara to be honest people never really mean whtever shit they say in net.... save ghenda call me names too but he is some kid in teens I think

I never called you any names?

where did you got those stats from.. jatts are endogamous. what you are saying is impossible. buying wives from Bihar.. lol lol lol lol lol lol :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: you are funny

Come on don't lie, i can post dozens of articles. Remember in 20 years when all bhaiya jatts become adult.

you called Sikh jatts as mirassis...scroll up same thread

Kanjar khana is mirasi profession in real punjab villages, i though you knew pretty well this fact? So east punjabi jats are indeed in to kanjar khana, its not that there is anything wrong with it. But its what it is. I never called ''you'' any names?

Come on don't lie, i can post dozens of articles. Remember in 20 years when all bhaiya jatts become adult.
I have never seen anyone married to bhaiya rani yet.. dunno where you getting those articles from. we usually marry other Punjabis if we have to marry outside the cast. either you believe me or you can believe in whatever bullcrp articles you read

I don't know why sikhs talk bad about you, hard to believe because lots of hindu jaats of Rajasthan and Haryana converted to Sikhsm and now days are known as sikh jatts.

Sikh jatt from East Punjab and hindu jaat from Haryana and Rajasthan sams thing. Right @jatt+gutts?

I never called you any names?

Is there any genetic difference between Sikh Jatts and Hindu Jats?

Kanjar khana is mirasi profession in real punjab villages, i though you knew pretty well this fact? So east punjabi jats are indeed in to kanjar khana, its not that there is anything wrong with it. But its what it is. I never called ''you'' any names?

do u even know what kanjar means... it means pimp and are you saying jatts are into pimping. now you getting on my nerves. stop it dude.

Hindu Jats of Rajasthan, Haryana and West UP freely intermarry with each other.

ciao have a good night...gotta go now...never forget to spread Punjabi culture in your people.

are you for real dude.. your side Punjabi are shorter darker and with less refined features with wide noses .. as you yourself showed in your video. maybe that is definition of good looks in your Pakistan.. lol :omghaha: anyways what could be the reason you guys look so different.. is it because you mingled with bhaiyas.

they don't look Pakistani at all

Last I checked you are the ones who kill your daughters and then import wives from Behar like I said to arya desa you guys are bhaiya hybrids.

I just came back from uni and there is a sikh in my class at first I thought he was a chura because he was so dark and his first name is John but then today he was wearing that churi you guys wear, imagine my shock to discover he was an Indian Sikh. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom