What's new

The person who carried out the Karachi attack was trained in Iran

Also to add to this, the husband of the suicide bomber is currently residing in Iran after fleeing from Pak authorities according to TheNews, so make of that what you will...

Though yeah it makes sense as a lot of gangsters and criminals fled to Iran after cleanup operations in Karachi
The killers/lynchers of those two brothers in Sialkot a few years ago also fled to Iran.

They do and we messed up.
Compare what Iran has ever done to us vs Saudi or any other gcc country. Saudi always bails us out when we’re in financial turmoil while Iran has always done terrorism in Pakistan and backstabbed us. Yet we betrayed Saudi over Yemen just to please Iran and Iran didn’t give us shit I’m return for remaining “neutral” on Yemen.
Had we joined Yemen war we would have had far more respect in GCC and they would’ve flushed up with money. Maybe we could have been on a western equipment purchasing spree like Egypt is had we joined Yemen war.
Unfortunately, you cannot do that with the population skewed with a large number from a sect this is pro Iran regardless. So the decision on Yemen may have saved Pakistan an additional 20-30% more terrorism

It is ok where he/she was trained, we will avange100 heads for my brother saurabh kalia,

Iranians doing their typical job
Bhai It is not that Iran as state was involved in this act of terrorism, yes their land was used as It was used many times in past as well, we know Baloch Terrorists have their bases in Iranian side of Balochistan as well. Allah Nazir group and other Baloch terrorist groups have formed an Umbrella Organization BRAS (Baloch Raaji Aajoi Sangar) with the help of RAW, initially there were four Baloch terrorist groups in its creation namly BLA, BLF, BRA, BRG, later it was reported (click here) that SRA has formed an alliance with BRAS; keep in mind both BRAS and SRA are supported by RAW.

One more thing plz note that Both Baloch and Sindhi terrorist organizations are changing their attack pattern, for example

- Earlier Baloch Terrorists used to attack in groups like Karachi Stock Exchange attack, attack on PC Gwadar are the example, but now they are using suicide bombing that too Woman suicide bomber as per reports Baloch Terrorist organizations have trained at least 6-12 women suicide bombers

- SRA earlier use to blow rail tracks, then they shifted towards grenade and cracker attacks, now they are preparing & placing IEDS/VIEDS

so the terrorist groups are evolving and changing act of terrorism.

I remember CID chief who was trained under Chaudry Aslam, I think his name was Omer Khattab he busted a whole group of Pakistani's who were involved in Target killing and other illegal activities for Iranian intelligence, then we have KY who was caught and operate from Iran, than we have border clashes, cross border attacks, etc and now this and I know people from a Certain sect will still deny their involvement in Terrorism activities inside Pakistan. Unfortunately our people are loyal to other countries and become pawns for them to abuse rather than been true and honest to their people and their country.

Iran should do something about hosting these terrorists, otherwise we can start bringing Israelis as tourists to see the beauty of makran coast.

Back
Top Bottom