The Pain is Back

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Don't know what to say. Speechless

’میں ماں کا لاڈلہ ہوں۔۔۔ پتا نہیں میری ماں کا کیا ہو گا‘​

جائے وقوعہ سے ایمبولینس کے ذریعے زخمیوں کو ہسپتال منتقل کرنے والے ریسیکو 1122 کے ایک کارکن نے بتایا کہ ’زخمیوں کی حالت انتہائی نازک تھی، دو زخمی افراد نے ان کے سامنے ایمبولینس ہی میں دم توڑ دیا۔‘
انھوں نے بتایا کہ ’ایک زخمی جوان بہت حوصلے میں تھا۔ اس کے سر پر چوٹ لگی ہوئی تھی۔ چوٹ والی جگہ پر کسی نے کوئی کپڑا باندھ دیا تھا مگر اس کے جسم کے دیگر حصوں سے بھی خون بہہ رہا تھا۔ میں نے خون روکنے کی کوشش شروع کی تو اس دوران وہ جوان زخموں سے کراہنے کے باوجود جرات کا مظاہرہ کر رہا تھا۔‘
اہلکار کا کہنا تھا کہ ’اس دوران میں نے اس کا حوصلہ بلند رکھنے کے لیے بات شروع کی تو اس نے بتایا کہ وہ مسجد کے آخر میں ایک کونے میں نماز ادا کر رہا تھا۔ ایک دم دھماکا ہوا اور وہ نیچے گر پڑا۔‘
’اس نے مجھ سے پوچھا جسم کے مختلف حصوں میں درد ہو رہا ہے تو کیا میں بچ پاؤں گا۔ اس اہلکار نے کہا کہ اور تو کوئی غم نہیں بس میں اپنی ماں کا بہت لاڈلا ہوں اگر مجھے کچھ ہوا تو پتا نہیں میری ماں کا کیا ہو گا۔‘
ریسکیو اہلکار کے مطابق ابھی وہ اس پولیس اہلکار کو لے کر ہسپتال کے گیٹ پر بھی نہیں پہنچے تھے کہ اس اہلکار نے دم توڑ دیا۔

Immediate action required against the TTP as well as returning political stability.

THESE ARE A MUST. ASIM MUNIR SHOULD UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE.

I am mother's baby. I don't know what will happen to my mother

wut

48 hours and nothing

Afghan border is open like it is all normal. No questioning of Afghan government. No demand to handover that r@ndi ka bacha mukarram khurasani and others from TTP

Just rhetoric and more nonsense

I am mother's baby. I don't know what will happen to my mother

wut
My Urdu isn’t great, but I think it’s something to do with feeling the pain of the uncertainty of whether your parents are living or not. I think it’s a metaphor for the overall state of Pakistan right now

It is a rescue worker narrating what happened after peshawar blast

He said that he tried to save a critically injured policeman who told him that he is the most beloved child of his mother and he doesn't know what would happen to his mother if he would die

Moments later that policeman died

Immediate action required against the TTP as well as returning political stability.

Is it our job to tell him this?

48 hours and nothing

Afghan border is open like it is all normal. No questioning of Afghan government. No demand to handover that r@ndi ka bacha mukarram khurasani and others from TTP

BUZDIL PAKISTANIS FOR YOU

Caps by accident but yh Pakistanis have no spine and no honour.

48 hours and nothing

Why are you surprised?

When Talibs took over Afghanistan, one of your intelligence heads went to see them and I don't know which bearded turban ba*tard it was but this idiot was bowing down to him like he was royalty and he didn't even look at him.

Why are you surprised?

When Talibs took over Afghanistan, one of your intelligence heads went to see them and I don't know which bearded turban ba*tard it was but this idiot was bowing down to him like he was royalty and he didn't even look at him.

It isn't just Taliban. Even with "liberal" Ashraf Ghani we had APS massacre. With Hamid Karzai we had moon market blast, meena bazar blast and many more

For how long Pakistan is going to continue with this attitude of cowardice with Afghanistan??

How many more Pakistanis need to die before state of Pakistan would do something

Why are you surprised?

I'm ngl, apart from the bowing down, it was a boss move.

Every government in Afghanistan is hostile towards us no matter what, but we have an internationally isolated and hated one that is culturally stuck in the stone age.

We won in the sense that we got the lesser evil.

Lost a colleague in that one. Bad days.
My brother was 300-400 feets away. But fortunately, on the other side of the mosque so was saved.

On the 2nd attack at Iqbal park on 25th Dec, I was there with my family. Returned before maghrib etc.

Lost a colleague in that one. Bad days.
My brother was 300-400 feets away. But fortunately, on the other side of the mosque so was saved.

On the 2nd attack at Iqbal park on 25th Dec, I was there with my family. Returned before maghrib etc.

It isn't just Taliban. Even with "liberal" Ashraf Ghani we had APS massacre. With Hamid Karzai we had moon market blast, meena bazar blast and many more

For how long Pakistan is going to continue with this attitude of cowardice with Afghanistan??

How many more Pakistanis need to die before state of Pakistan would do something

APS was before Zarb e Azab OP. TTP literally had full control of North and South Waziristan. They were deeply embedded inside Pakistan. It wasn't because of Karzai or Taliban Afghanistan, it doesn't matter who is in charge there. It was inaction of Pakistan that led to these incidents.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom