What's new

The overpopulation thread

I'm sorry you did not refute a single point in the video. You posted a video that I've ALREADY seen and don't agree with. The videos I posted refute that it's not about space. Who the heel would be sane enough to fit everyone into Texas. The texas joke is used by advocators of overpopulation. I'm sorry This is just plain ignorance that I'm facing here. You live in a different reality. It's like claiming you can keep filling your tires with air without ever bursting them.

Dr Albert Bartlet on exponential growth:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ideal Population of Pakistan should be 40-50 Million People. Pakistan can not sustain so many children, The country lacks resources to sustain so many mouths. The Govt should put an enormous Tax on couples who have more than 1 child. We shouldn't do force abortion like China but we can't keep popping kids like crazy either. We will become another Pindia.

-
Ideal Population of Pakistan should be 40-50 Million People. Pakistan can not sustain so many children, The country lacks resources to sustain so many mouths. The Govt should put an enormous Tax on couples who have more than 1 child. We shouldn't do force abortion like China but we can't keep popping kids like crazy either. We will become another Pindia.

You are clearly retarded.

Pakistan has a current population of 180 million. By 2045 they will be 280 million.

Considering the US has a population of 313 million and still going strong. The population needs to be big enough to run such a large country and at profit.

India should be worried, by 2028 they will be world most populous nation. If currently 600 million are without a toilet, imagine what will happen when they have 1.45 billion people to look after. It will cripple them. Unless they act now to reduce population the burden of looking after so many people will become too much and they will implode from within.

-

Pakistan has a current population of 180 million. By 2045 they will be 280 million.

Considering the US has a population of 313 million and still going strong. The population needs to be big enough to run such a large country and at profit.

India should be worried, by 2028 they will be world most populous nation. If currently 600 million are without a toilet, imagine what will happen when they have 1.45 billion people to look after. It will cripple them. Unless they act now to reduce population the burden of looking after so many people will become too much and they will implode from within.

since pakistan is homeland for all muslims. i think we will send the 200 million muslims to pakistan.

-

Considering the US has a population of 313 million and still going strong. The population needs to be big enough to run such a large country and at profit..

US can sustain 313 Million people. Most US citizens live in Cities while the rest of the country in the Middle is open terrain. except for Major cities. It is Energy producing country.

Pakistan won't be able to reach 245 million mark because it doesn't have the resources to sustain that many people. It will look like Haiti with so many people without the proper adequate services for them. If being a retard is being able to project what a country would look like with an excessive amount of people and current economic climate than sir, I won't be the only one.

"Pakistan produces about 445,000 university graduates and 10,000 computer science graduates per year"
Education in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Current population of Pakistan = 176 Million.

445,000/176million = .2528% of Society needs White Collar Jobs.

with 1.002528 * 245 million = 245,619 - 245 = 619,360 - 445,00 = 174,360 extra White Collar jobs needed each year. Where is Pakistan going to produce so many white collar jobs?

If we assume 240 billion GDP with growth rate of 3.7% annual. currently than.

2045-2013 = 32 years

(1+.037)^32 = 3.1983 -------- 3.1983 * 240 = 767.59 Billion GDP by 2045 ONLY if it remains steady of 3.7% per year.

619,360 white collar Jobs in Pakistan in 2045 divided by 767.59 Billion GDP in 2045 = .0000806089% of Society having a College Degree and a "White Collar Job" hopefully.

Compare .2452% in 2013 and .0000806089% in 2045.

Would you like that to happen sir? Would you like Pakistanis to be known as construction workers working for other country i.e. KSA, UAE, Kuwait and god knows where else. Or would you like us to be a sustainable society?

Nice to see somebody else writing some sense in a long time.

BBC documentary How many people can live on planet Earth:

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on. Overpopulation is not the problem. Unwanted pregnancy is. Man/woman want to hump. Let them. Aah se Aaha tak:yay:

What needs to be worked on is to find a very common way like drinking water to avoid pregnancy.:coffee:

Come on. Overpopulation is not the problem. Unwanted pregnancy is. Man/woman want to hump. Let them. Aah se Aaha tak:yay:

What needs to be worked on is to find a very common way like drinking water to avoid pregnancy.:coffee:

You're being satirical right?

-

lol you have to think about population density. Compare the size of the united states and pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom