What's new

The Myth surrounding Religion

ashokdeiva

Reaction score
Are we kept in the dark by the people who know the truth and manipulate us to believe that is not true.
Please watch the bellow video.
I know that there are a lot of Hindus and Muslims here, and this video is about Christianity and I would be glad to know the views of Christians in PDF on this subject.
For Hindus and Muslims, we will have other threads soon on the myth surrounding our religion. But if you want to say that yours is the true religion, then please provide factual info to support it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't religion a banned topic? I can never understand what is allowed and what isn't.

I don't know, but this is just a idea of me an athist trying to make facts with what be believe in.
If this topic is banned, I am sure that the Mods have their good reason and I would like to close this thread.

Such threads have the potential to hurt religious sentiments of people on this forum and can get disturbingly dirty , so we are better off keeping this forum away from such discussions. Religion is a banned topic anyway.

I don't know, but this is just a idea of me an athist trying to make facts with what be believe in.
If this topic is banned, I am sure that the Mods have their good reason and I would like to close this thread.

These threads can be interesting, but they usually generate more heat than light.

Such threads have the potential to hurt religious sentiments of people on this forum and can get disturbingly dirty , so we are better off keeping this forum away from such discussions. Religion is a banned topic anyway.
I accept your point, but this thread is not for the weak mind who are not tonned to see the other side, the things that are not revealed to us delibretly by a few who want to dig us our own grave.
I opened this thread in the Idea of debating on are we living in a time of false believes

Religion is about blind beliefs ...you cannot ask people to justify their beliefs ...its a belief!!! (nothing rational about it).

If you want a rational debate better start a discussion on philosophy.

Religion is about blind beliefs ...you cannot ask people to justify their beliefs ...its a belief!!! (nothing rational about it).

If you want a rational debate better start a discussion on philosophy.
The philosophy behind this blind belief is the one that I am trying to understand

The philosophy behind this blind belief is the one that I am trying to understand

You cannot start a topic pointing to 'Myths' in religion, questioning their beliefs and expect to get a rational reply.

If you want to understand philosophies of specific religions you should focus on that and not myths. In any case you will not find enough people knowledgeable to discuss this in pdf.

All the Religions have myths ......not only Christianity.....what's the point here?

If Jesus is Sun GOD and Judaism is control+C and Control+V from Egyption religion means all Abrahamic Religions are from Egyptian Paganism, according to the video.

And so the characters which we see in Bible and some other religious books are not people but are indicating events and Symbols, And if for every 2150 years there will be a change in zodiac and so the change in the worship and rules of Human life.

Which implies the Judgement day concept is wrong interepreted, This earth will transform from one zodiac (2150 years)to other zodiac peacefully and there awaits another messiah with a water jug in his hand to greet us (Aquarius).

In the Bible Jesus says he will be there when there is a change in the age, he will be there with the people. So there comes the Dilemma of Martyrs and Jannat.

In Hindusim also we have this concept called Yuga's Perhaps this is what the Narrator in the video is mentioning.

@Zarvan any idea on this video.

If Jesus is Sun GOD and Judaism is control+C and Control+V from Egyption religion means all Abrahamic Religions are from Egyptian Paganism, according to the video.

And so the characters which we see in Bible and some other religious books are not people but are indicating events and Symbols, And if for every 2150 there will be a change in zodiac and so the change in the worship and rules of Human life.

Which implies the Judgement day concept is wrong interepreted, This earth will transform from one zodiac (2150 years)to other zodiac peacefully and there awaits another messiah with a water jug in his hand to greet us (Aquarius).

In the Bible Jesus say he will be there when there is a change in the age he will be there with the people. So there comes the Dilemma of Martyrs and Jannat.

In Hindusim also we have this concept called Yuga's Perhaps this is what the Narrator in the video is mentioning.

@Zarvan any idea on this video.

Lets face it. The hindu gods were kings and noblemen. Krishna was a military strategiest. The Kurus won and slowly man became a god. As I always have said, There is no god but man.

Back
Top Bottom