What's new

The myth of “India shining”

Ya my lord,i will take ur advice otherwise u will stare me through ur keyboard and i will b all in flames:rofl: u r to powerful,,but what r u doing here,i heard that Chinese only work,they dont talk,r u not a Chinese,or it is that u r a jobless.

yes you are right india not in our league yet if compare india with china using yr wonderful cast system, then we are the high caste and you will be the lower casts. dont i just love casts system.it surely seperate the men from the boys ....lol

yes you are right india not in our league yet if compare india with china using yr wonderful cast system, then we are the high caste and you will be the lower casts. dont i just love casts system.it surely seperate the men from the boys ....lol

yes my almighty, Chinese r definitely of higher cast than us,yesterday i saw a member claiming that Hans Chinese did not evolved from apes,they r something other:lol:

That was so uncalled for. Didn't expect from you?
Yes, china is very powerful as of now but it would be dumb of china to take india for south korea or japan[military wise].
And cast system actually neglects majority in education, jobs everywhere. There are 20% reserved seats for [scheduled caste, scheduled tribe and other backward classes. Untouchables and other minorities in other words] which only make 13% of the population?? So, who's at loss?
Yes there shouldnt be caste system at all but india is just 60 years old like china? It's improving.
Remember, what was happening in america even after 100 years? Killings of red indians [indigenous americans] and all that?

nearly 80% leaving on less than half a dollar a day, indians should work hard to resolve this national shame of theirs.

nearly 80% leaving on less than half a dollar a day, indians should work hard to resolve this national shame of theirs.

don't worry we are working on that. BTW- how many dollars pakistanis getting daily.:azn:

Nearly 80% ???

And BTW we are not living on aid :woot:

don't worry we are working on that. BTW- how many dollars pakistanis getting daily.:azn:

Plenty of dollars, and also helping our indian friends with Pakistani onions, we hear poor people are suffering, so we send 450 tons, so you can have some nice daal. :azn::pakistan:

why not say 99% of indians living under half a dollar and the rest are the members of this forum eating nice dal made with pakistani onions ....???

BTW we did buy the onions from you..........TRADE you knw.....not AID.

Why are u posting flame?

Yaar there was a movie dialogue that came to mind (Bheekh main mile_______ aur kairaat main mile______ etc. etc.)

but I'm not posting because all pakistanis are not like you.

BTW, its amazing that Indians are allowed to post about economy but pakistani/chinese troll freely and shamelessly open thread on India's economy.

The self serving profit driven mentality makes them exploit and cheat each other. In the end the few elites are getting rich by charging in dollars and paying in pennies.

Search around this forum and you will find a thread about outsourcing where this issue of taking advantage versus giving back to the community is debated to death. In the nutshell indians feel no shame committing "economic terrorism" even if it ends in riots. The American have learned well that they cant keep the Indians out so now they are using them to make their exports more competitive than Chinese. So in the end the Indians will end up working for western mega-corporates making some people, stock holders and governments very rich while their own economic situation will barely uplift.

The difference between China and India is that Chinese believe in growing together and keeping foreigners out. The Indians believe in few elites being above all and rest others a cheap labor pool.

So in the end the Indians will end up working for western mega-corporates making some people, stock holders and governments very rich while their own economic situation will barely uplift.

crystal_ball_dude_lg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom