What's new

The music people here listens.

Originally posted by Kim Jong-il Hater@Nov 6 2005, 04:34 PM
Check out some Alternative stuff. Like Modest Mouse or Coldplay.
[post=2393]Quoted post[/post]​

Ok, i tried Modest Mouse but its too white, and not insulting but kind of crack
I am talking about like you know how Pakistani pop is? Yes, like that with the same beat but in English..

Edit: i am gonna try Coldplay..

Edit again: Thats what i am talking about Coldplay!

Originally posted by Ahsan F@Nov 7 2005, 03:08 PM
Ok, i tried Modest Mouse but its too white, and not insulting but kind of crack! 

I am talking about like you know how Pakistani pop is? Yes, like that with the same beat but in English.. 

Edit: i am gonna try Coldplay.. 

Edit again: Thats what i am talking about Coldplay! 

[post=2470]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, Coldplay is awesome. There really big, and there's a reason for that! I've heard about another band that souns like them who should be getting the same amount of attention. I think their name is Supergrass or something, I might be mixing stuff up, so I'm most likely not right.

Originally posted by Kim Jong-il Hater@Nov 7 2005, 09:53 PM
Yeah, Coldplay is awesome. There really big, and there's a reason for that! I've heard about another band that souns like them who should be getting the same amount of attention. I think their name is Supergrass or something, I might be mixing stuff up, so I'm most likely not right.
[post=2475]Quoted post[/post]​

Yaar just try hailery duff or something if you wanna listen to soft pop

Originally posted by Awais@Nov 12 2005, 01:55 AM
[post=2712]Quoted post[/post]​

Opps i did it again.. To your heart...

Originally posted by Awais@Nov 11 2005, 08:55 PM

[post=2712]Quoted post[/post]​

I hate her. So many Pop artists try to be punk and rock, but they're just posers. Like Avril Lavigne and Kelly Clarkson. Instead people should listen to Interpol and the Arcade Fire and Bloc Party!

Please don't say I'm slow. But I've heard Led Zeppelin before, and I thought he was good. But after downloading some more of their songs I've realized they're amazing!

Originally posted by Pyongyang@Nov 12 2005, 09:13 AM
I hate her. So many Pop artists try to be punk and rock, but they're just posers. Like Avril Lavigne and Kelly Clarkson. Instead people should listen to Interpol and the Arcade Fire and Bloc Party!
[post=2777]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually Kelly Clarkson is pretty good, listening to her song "Behind These Hazel Eyes." I would say pretty nice.
Dont know about Avril Lavigne, but will that too.

Originally posted by Solid_Snake@Oct 25 2005, 02:52 AM
I'M A DIE HARD METAL FAN!!!
[post=1213]Quoted post[/post]​
Led Zeppelin
The Doors
Nirvana
Pink Floyd

Originally posted by Pyongyang@Nov 30 2005, 03:45 AM
Please don't say I'm slow. But I've heard Led Zeppelin before, and I thought he was good. But after downloading some more of their songs I've realized they're amazing!
[post=4057]Quoted post[/post]​
Let's say it again: Led Zeppelin = God.

Originally posted by Srirangan@Nov 30 2005, 12:27 PM
Let's say it again: Led Zeppelin = God.
[post=4098]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah! /m/. Go Led Zeppelin!

i like country and pop i also like rock but i hate rap songs any body here like SHANIA TWAIN

Does any one know white/black songs which are not like rap and rock.. Does anyone know of a person who sings slow and soft? like West side? If, yes please post the person name or the band name.

Webmaster,

Listen to Dire Straits -

Down to the water line
Romeo and Juliet
Sultans of Swing
Telegraph line

You can also try the following tracks of Bob Dylan

Hurricane
Tangled up in blue
Times they are changing
Shelter from the storm.

i was there for the UMEED concert in which bombay vikings,strings,shehzad roy performed.

Man pak bands are good,so are pak girls,they r so beautiful and homely.

kaash yeh kashmir ke masle na hote,kaash mein pakistan mein jake ladki dekh sakti..

Back
Top Bottom