What's new

The latest progress of Padma Bridge

Great!! That's simply tells what if a country can achive focused with development agenda being a tolerant and progressive society. Keeping the extremist poison not to pollute your masses and together march towards growth & success. Future of Bangladesh is absolutely bright since its leaders and masses are not obsessed of psyche to bleed its neighbor with thousand cuts. Just like Malaysia, its one of the best example of progressive Muslim country.

New 3600 Ton floating crane has just arrived from China - this crane will be used to do 'uplifting' work for the superstructure (spans) of the Padma Bridge.

Crane-inner20161123171656.jpg

That was some days ago, Adam Ali talking about awami funding fiasco. Now Adam Ali will say the same for technical fiasco.....

upload_2018-1-7_8-23-2.png

The Chinese Contractor did not select the 14 wrong Pier (Pillar) sites. It was done by the BD authority, and the Contractor is only following the drawings and recommendations set by BD and its Consulting Company. Soil testing, Standard Penetration Test, is done before the site is finalized and the design works follow the results of these tests. The construction Company only follows the drawings. So, it is the fault of the BD authority that its team did not find the soil below is weak. Now, they are thinking blindly and waiting for an Act of Divine Power to save them.

If someone asks my opinion, I would say, insert small dynamite sticks at different levels of the soil below the river bed, and blast them one after another. This will cause the soil to become compact. However, a dynamite expert is needed to control the sequence of this type of compaction activity.

On 11th March 2018, the 3rd Span, 150m in length and weighting 3140 ton of the Padma Bridge has been installed successfully. As of now 450m of the structure becomes visible. 10 more spans have already been imported in parts from China and the rest are on their way. By April 2018, the 4th span is expected to be installed. Cheers.....
222.jpg
221.jpg

That was some days ago, Adam Ali talking about awami funding fiasco. Now Adam Ali will say the same for technical fiasco.....

upload_2018-1-7_8-23-2-png.446856

@idune, you were born with a genetically deformed mind that cannot be seen in others except some one, who said, "Dubojahaj, dube gheche. Aar etake lok diye tola jabena."

The Chinese Contractor did not select the 14 wrong Pier (Pillar) sites. It was done by the BD authority, and the Contractor is only following the drawings and recommendations set by BD and its Consulting Company. Soil testing, Standard Penetration Test, is done before the site is finalized and the design works follow the results of these tests. The construction Company only follows the drawings. So, it is the fault of the BD authority that its team did not find the soil below is weak. Now, they are thinking blindly and waiting for an Act of Divine Power to save them.

If someone asks my opinion, I would say, insert small dynamite sticks at different levels of the soil below the river bed, and blast them one after another. This will cause the soil to become compact. However, a dynamite expert is needed to control the sequence of this type of compaction activity.

The design is finalized. Its all good now.

To watch the above video, I found this gold piece. enjoy!

Sometimes, I say people in BD are superstitious, although BD posters here would say the guys lamenting in the video are just believers of their faith. Is it a good example of faith or superstition? May I think, they are very very pious Muslims? Should they not be encouraged to spread their anti-bridge faith throughout our society?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom