What's new

The latest news is that China's 7nm chips are manufactured using synchrotron radiation, which has 40 times the capacity of EUV lithography.

You don't seem to be aware that SMIC is under the same sanctions as Huawei. SMIC breaking 7nm represents the same thing as Huawei breaking 7nm.
They are both sanctioned but the list of sanctions on them is different. Unless you are saying that in China, the corporate structure and is just a sham and intellectual property of Huawei can be freely handed over to SMIC on the orders of the CCP, then the two entities are distinct and a Huawei product is not the same as a SMIC product.

Anyway, if you see a Reuters link I posted earlier, some analysts think that the 7nm chips were produced through DUV at very low yields. Western companies wouldn't do this because it is not economical but it seems Huawei had no other option and does not mind eating the loss.

They are both sanctioned but the list of sanctions on them is different. Unless you are saying that in China, the corporate structure and is just a sham and intellectual property of Huawei can be freely handed over to SMIC on the orders of the CCP, then the two entities are distinct and a Huawei product is not the same as a SMIC product.

Anyway, if you see a Reuters link I posted earlier, some analysts think that the 7nm chips were produced through DUV at very low yields. Western companies wouldn't do this because it is not economical but it seems Huawei had no other option and does not mind eating the loss.
Thanks for your concern for Huawei's loss :lol:
https://defence.pk/threads/huawei-pays-out-us-9-65-billion-in-dividends-to-current-and-retired-staff.739304/

We'll have to see if Huawei offers to sells this latest 7nm Kirin chip to other Chinese computer and smartphone makers. This chip is still 2 gen behind TSMC's latest 3nm nodes but of course barely much realistic difference between 7nm and 3nm when the alternative is either 14nm manufacturing or no chips at all.

i think china has its own duv machine SSA800.

"Everyone knows"? Is BBC someone? Does BusinssInsider.com know? Where would we have been without the guidance of you geniuses?

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-56121470
https://www.businessinsider.com/huawei-has-moved-into-ai-tech-for-pig-farmers-reports-2021-2
Neither of the links you posted work. I have no idea what you are trying to say. Information about Huawei's results is widely available on the internet. They have been profitable for the last several years.

When Huawei humiliates you with technology. You can only talk about CCP.

Not surprisingly. What a desperate attempt. :rofl:

Link please. Is it in production or a prototype? Can it do 14 nm chips ?
Think about it, when Huawei started selling Mate 70. How hopeless are you?:lol:

Neither of the links you posted work. I have no idea what you are trying to say. Information about Huawei's results is widely available on the internet. They have been profitable for the last several years.
Continue to roar. The cars made by Huawei make you even more desperate. :lol:

You can only talk about CCP. Stop extorting Huawei. Huawei will really humiliate you. :lol:

Think about it, when Huawei started selling Mate 70. How hopeless are you?:lol:
Do you have any proof that the chips is the Huawei phone were made using Chinese machines instead of DUV/EUV machines that were imported earlier ?

When Huawei humiliates you with technology. You can only talk about CCP.

Not surprisingly. What a desperate attempt. :rofl:

These Indians are assholes.

Do you have any proof that the chips is the Huawei phone were made using Chinese machines instead of DUV/EUV machines that were imported earlier ?

Why are you begging for proof? As if that is going to get Kashmir back.

Even though a solid source is not established here, with the track record of the Chinese I would choose to believe it. I anticipated it coming when the sanctions were applied. Chinese people always defeated sanctions in the past.

My next prediction is China will surpass ASML, TSMC, Samsung and other western tech companies in chip technology, perhaps in the next 3/4 years. What they will continue to lack is google services, they are not trying to develop google like services for global consumers which is a mistake.

Why not continue discussing CCP?

How many times do I need to say it?

The EUV/DUV sold by ASML to China cannot produce 7nm chips!!!

Only Huawei has the technology to produce chips without using ASML products!

Can you understand human language?

Baby. Let me tell you another news.

Screenshot_20230918_143513.jpg

These Indians are assholes.

Why are you begging for proof? As if that is going to get Kashmir back.
India = joke.

Last edited:
Even though a solid source is not established here, with the track record of the Chinese I would choose to believe it. I anticipated it coming when the sanctions were applied. Chinese people always defeated sanctions in the past.

My next prediction is China will surpass ASML, TSMC, Samsung and other western tech companies in chip technology, perhaps in the next 3/4 years. What they will continue to lack is google services, they are not trying to develop google like services for global consumers which is a mistake.
China VS the world.

Geely produces 7nm chips.

Huawei produces cars.

Back
Top Bottom