What's new

The J-20 SUCCESSFULLY conducts first flight!!

Thank you. Do not feed the anti-Chinese you-know-who. His opinions are worthwhile only on non-Chinese matters. When it comes to China, his inner-biased demon comes out.
When it comes to aviation, my opinions are more credible than yours and everyone knows it.

celebration party

mv4vwp.jpg

r0pfki.jpg

209376a.jpg

You exposed them to CIA..:chilli:

@ alam.saquiba.

IMHO, not every stuff with 2 wings are copies of each other.

In your opinion, if Obama a "copy" of Super John McCain, or vice versus? :D

When it comes to aviation, my opinions are more credible than yours and everyone knows it.

C'mon, gambit. Hey, at least he didn't say that J-20 is a copy of LCA Tejas :tup: :rofl:

The way he reasons reminds me the following question:

Answer me honestly, is alam.saquiba your newest protégé? :partay:

Ya LAVI and Flanker will be the mother of all project.... Coz this is the two fighter (J10 and J11) you made/copy first... whats wrong in accepting it??? Its not bad to copy till its satisfying your needs....

See we all know the truth, nothing is hidden in this information age...

Reverse engineering, illegal copying are the two way to bridge the technological gaps... If I would be deciding factor, I would have done same to improve Indian research .... c

Are you indians crazy insane? Your LAC is a junk based on Mirage-2000, and you are pointig your finger on J-20?

Let me modify your statement. Your opinions are more credible than mine on non-Chinese aviation. When China enters the picture, you become emotional and lose your objectivity. That's where the problems start.

Let me modify your statement. Your opinions are more credible than mine on non-Chinese aviation. When China enters the picture, you become emotional and lose your objectivity. That's where the problems start.

Bro, you hit the nail, his hate against China is built-in so do not expect anything other than negativity from a self-hated traitor, his bias view regarding China is well known on this forum.
Remember his so-called "Photochops" accusation regarding J-20's pictures, now he knew he ate his words so the next stage will be some bias inferiority claim.:D

all i can say about this plane is ...

it can hit hard on far away strategic force multipliers ...

whether they are naval ships or AWACS ...

i dont agree with experts who say canards wont b good for a stealth fighter ...

at low subsonic speed whr canards will give it much needed balance it will be almost equal LO in frontal aspect than F-22 flying in supercruise at a higher altitude ... so impossible for detect if it approaches an Indian air defense site or an american CBG flying subsonic at lower altitude ...

a sure shot killer (Amogh Astra in indian words) ...

Indians should be alarmed and whoever who sees a future conflict with china ...

i was never impressed with ballistic missile killing a AC .. but this sure can do that

congrats to all Chinese ppl ...

Actually, ballistic missiles are the best way to kill carrier. Even if J-20 is stealthy and can penetrite AC air defense, it will be expose to F-18 after the strike.

Ballistic missile, if made correctly with the help of satilite guidence and other guidence can strike the AC with deadly impact. Ballistic missile travling at March 10 or March 15 will be near impossible to intercept and image the SHEAR kenetic force March 10 and March 15 translate into!!!

4 DF-21D or DF-21C with accuracy close to 5 m^2 can strike carriers from well over 2000 KM away, safe and secure without the loss of a single pilot. Also DF-21 is much cheaper, 10 DF-21 only costs 200 million dollars, but a J-20 will cost over 100 million plus a pilot.

You indians dont know much about Chinese millitary, if Chinese will use planes to strike the carriers they will not have developed the ASBM system!

Utter BS. Show me a single instance of where I distort the laws of physics to criticize any fantastic claims you boys made about Chinese aviation.

Actually, ballistic missiles are the best way to kill carrier.
Questionable for now.

Ballistic missile, if made correctly with the help of satilite guidence and other guidence can strike the AC with deadly impact.
There goes that 'if' again. The various methods of that 'if' have been debated here before and all of them have been found either problematic or a countermeasure already exist.

Ballistic missile travling at March 10 or March 15 will be near impossible to intercept and image the SHEAR kenetic force March 10 and March 15 translate into!!!
That interception is no longer 'near impossible'. The Nike Zeus program back in the 1960s approached a descending warhead within a couple hundred meters.

4 DF-21D or DF-21C with accuracy close to 5 m^2 can strike carriers from well over 2000 KM away, safe and secure without the loss of a single pilot.
In a ship versus missile engagement, if the warhead failed by one meter, the ship win.

Utter BS. Show me a single instance of where I distort the laws of physics to criticize any fantastic claims you boys made about Chinese aviation.

Feel free to peruse your old posts where you claimed that the J-20 was photoshopped. You did not objectively assess China's military technological development.

Also, you made a big silly fuss over the position of the J-20's landing gear. To my knowledge, you are the only person in the world to view that photograph and claim a software problem. You believed that the software problem would lead to the J-20's inability to fly. Obviously, you were dead wrong.

We have all seen your lack of objectivity when it comes to China. Your refusal to admit your strong anti-China bias has been a disappointment to all of us. Until you recognize your problem, you cannot take steps to remedy your defect.

Feel free to peruse your old posts where you claimed that the J-20 was photoshopped. You did not objectively assess China's military technological development.
And how many versions were there? :lol:

Also, you made a big silly fuss over the position of the J-20's landing gear.
Silly? That observation is also over at sinodefenseforum. Use keywords search and see for yourself there are other places.

To my knowledge, you are the only person in the world to view that photograph and claim a software problem. You believed that the software problem would lead to the J-20's inability to fly. Obviously, you were dead wrong.
Wrong...I suspected. Never claimed.

We have all seen your lack of objectivity when it comes to China. Your refusal to admit your strong anti-China bias has been a disappointment to all of us. Until you recognize your problem, you cannot take steps to remedy your defect.
And I have yet to see evidence of this...:rolleyes:

Silly? That observation is also over at sinodefenseforum. Use keywords search and see for yourself there are other places.

This claim is false. I am a member of SinoDefence (with 586 posts) and I've read every single post on the J-20, except the ones posted in the last 30 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom