What's new

The J-20 SUCCESSFULLY conducts first flight!!

This claim is false. I am a member of SinoDefence (with 586 posts) and I've read every single post on the J-20, except the ones posted in the last 30 minutes.
Unbelievable...See post135190.

If there is actually such a feature, but it doesn't seem like the case. Recall the picture of the J-20 turning with the left rudder fully deflected. If there is a ground control law, the computer would have realized the aircraft is not flying and it would not needed to deflect the rudders at all. Also, watch videos of J-10 taxing and you will see the canards deflect to compensate for change in pitch-rate as the landing gears go over uneven surface. Again, if there is a ground feature programmed in, the computer would know that the aircraft is taxing and there would be no need to deflect the canards. Therefore, I highly suspect that the control law being used on the ground is the flight control law for the lowest speed.

Do not assume that flight computers have the same situation awareness as the pilot does. Think of these computers as calculators. Flight control laws are nothing more than implementation of mathematical equations that relate flight controls deflection to pilot's inputs. If you can't formulate the equations, you can't make the flight control laws.
Flight control laws ring a bell?

Unbelievable...See post135190.

Flight control laws ring a bell?

What is the post # on that? Also, is the post located in the opened or closed thread?

However, I will provide you with my provisional apology that you are one of the very few anti-China skeptics in the world (but not the only one) to raise the possibility of a flight-control software problem, which was obviously proven wrong.

What is the post # on that? Also, is the post located in the opened or closed thread?
It is on a closed thread. But it is telling that you cannot find it when I am looking at it right now...:lol:

However, I will provide you with my provisional apology that you are one of the very few anti-China skeptics in the world (but not the only one) to raise the possibility of a flight-control software problem, which was obviously proven wrong.
How can a possibility be proven wrong? The CONTENTS inside that possibility can be wrong and you cannot prove that. But let me guess, Chinese programmers are perfect...:rolleyes:

It is on a closed thread. But it is telling that you cannot find it when I am looking at it right now...:lol:

How can a possibility be proven wrong? The CONTENTS inside that possibility can be wrong and you cannot prove that. But let me guess, Chinese programmers are perfect...:rolleyes:

You do realize that your baseless criticism is not different in principle from all of the other endless whisper campaigns against China's J-20 stealth fighter?

For example, it's not that stealthy! It has canards!

It's a copy!

It's a software problem!

It's a hardware problem!

It's a pilot problem!

It may not fly!

It's stolen!

It has poor workmanship, because it's made in China! (Despite the obvious qualify finish on the flying aircraft.)

In other words, your anti-China bias and lack of objectivity have served to deliberately confuse and mislead people that read this thread. Have you considered taking a vacation and camping out in the other sub-forums? I'm sure the Indians, Pakistanis, Turks, Americans, and others would enjoy your company.

The Chinese sub-forum and members would appreciate a break from your constant naysaying and anti-China propaganda (e.g. could be a software problem, could be a hardware problem, could not fly, could be an anything problem based on any trivial excuse and then it is quickly proven wrong to the detriment of your credibility).

You do realize that your baseless criticism is not different in principle from all of the other endless whisper campaigns against China's J-20 stealth fighter?

For example, it's not that stealthy! It has canards!

It's a copy!

It's a software problem!

It's a hardware problem!

It's a pilot problem!

It may not fly!

It's stolen!

It has poor workmanship, because it's made in China! (Despite the obvious qualify finish on the flying aircraft.)

In other words, your anti-China bias and lack of objectivity have served to deliberately confuse and mislead people that read this thread. Have you considered taking a vacation and camping out in the other sub-forums? I'm sure the Indians, Pakistanis, Turks, Americans, and others would enjoy your company.

The Chinese sub-forum and members would appreciate a break from your constant naysaying and anti-China propaganda (e.g. could be a software problem, could be a hardware problem, could not fly, could be an anything problem based on any trivial excuse and then it is quickly proven wrong to the detriment of your credibility).
Let me add to that list => http://www.defence.pk/forums/1414306-post26.html

:lol:

When it comes to aviation, my opinions are more credible than yours and everyone knows it.

Wow, wow... easy, easy, aviation expert! :lol: do you still remember this?

airfoil_waves.gif

In the above example, we are looking at an airfoil in the motion familiar with flight, either in the horizontal or vertical axis. As the aspect angle changes, deflections are created and at the airfoil's trailing edge, we have the 'knife edge' diffraction effect. Diffraction fields are scattering points. With multiple flight control surfaces creating many diffraction fields, the scattering points can merge as destructive interference or constructive interference. The latter will contribute to the aircraft's total RCS. There will be some reflections on the leading edge that will return to source direction, they are called 'specular reflections'.

Scattering points from diffraction fields are serious enough to warrant a major design factor for the B-2...

:rofl:

And I recommend everybody watch from here a great “invention” of physics laws unveiled in front of you by the pseudo-expert, a.k.a. an high-school dropout turned quasi-pundit, that electro-magnetic field can be demonstrated by using air flow velocity field .

Greater amusement is guaranteed! :lol: and it's free of charge.

:flame:

...just realized: the successful flight of j20 must be a pain in the @ss for this guy.

Last edited:

:rofl:

And I recommend everybody watch from here a great “invention” of physics laws unveiled in front of you by the pseudo-expert, a.k.a. an high-school dropout turned quasi-pundit, that electro-magnetic field can be demonstrated by using air flow velocity field .

Greater amusement is guaranteed! :lol: and it's free of charge.

:flame:

...just realized: the successful flight of j20 must be a pain in the @ss for this guy.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Absolutely I do . And I still have YET to see anything from you and your pals to show anything remotely similar to explain the fantastic claims you boys made...:lol:...I got no problems admitting am lousy at Photochop. I leave that crown to you boys.

Back
Top Bottom