What's new

The Iraqi Armed Forces

I hope he finds out that who was responsible for destruction of Iraq. He can remember that Americans were dropping air support in ISIS held areas in northern Iraq. Obviously neither the southern neighbor of Iraq nor Americans wants safety of Iraq. They want to put Iraq against us again, but i am sure that our brothers in Nujaba can satisfy people of Iraq. They are not our puppets in Iraq but the brothers that share us their blood.

Ahhh let me remind my Iraqi friends USA is arming and training an other extremist group of Kurds called White-flags in Tuz Khurmatu, i don't know when, but Iraq will need our help again. :)
After invasion of west to Iraq almost 2 millions Iraqis are killed [mostly in suicide attacks by wahhabis whom had passed the border from Saudi to Iraq to martyr Shia civilians].

ahahah look at his avatar. @Malik Alashter , here we go again. :lol: Future of Iraq belongs to my brothers in Nujaba, @TheCamelGuy . Your thoughts are dead, i mean they were buried with Saddam, and remember that shit is your avatar, destruction of Iraq owes to people like Saddam, his minions created the backbone of ISIS.

Anyway, the ground reality says otherwise. An other Saddam has attacked northern Syria, let's wait for his outcome. You may improve yourself old man, there are too many Saddams that you can learn from them ;)

The display image is to honor the great Ali Hassan al Majid who dealt with hostile internal elements, they are creating problems siding with Israel. Abadi, Maliki have been very soft on them giving them billions of dollars, Ali Hassan al-majid knows how to deal with the problem. I don't care for Saddam who terrorized his people.

I'm in my 20's, the PDF age is fake.

I hope he finds out that who was responsible for destruction of Iraq. He can remember that Americans were dropping air support in ISIS held areas in northern Iraq. Obviously neither the southern neighbor of Iraq nor Americans wants safety of Iraq. They want to put Iraq against us again, but i am sure that our brothers in Nujaba can satisfy people of Iraq. They are not our puppets in Iraq but the brothers that share us their blood.

Ahhh let me remind my Iraqi friends USA is arming and training an other extremist group of Kurds called White-flags in Tuz Khurmatu, i don't know when, but Iraq will need our help again. :)
You assume that I want to put Iraq against Iran as an ally of the US, that is not true. I want to see the PMU a 2nd military force like the army, but one that is not composed of 10+ groups that answer to a political party such as the current situation which is what Iran had worked on since 2003. It's not in Iraq's interests, it's in Iran's interests.

Therefor Nujaba should be either solely a military force or a political one without arms, right now they are leaning between both as are Badr brigades, peace brigades, asaib ahl al haq etc. Iran internally doesn't do what it is doing in Iraq, you don't have a military wing for each Ayatollah.

If you still remember Basra in 2006-2008 it was ruled by thugs who identify as Shi'a militia's, that's the result when they become the strongest force to govern and they are tied to political parties. The army, ISOF etc. they remained when Maliki was replaced with Abadi which came with a change in (foreign) policy. The purpose of the PMU wing is to bring those groups under military command rather than political command.

This is none of your business, neither that of other Arabs who call to dismantle the PMU. It won't be dismantled and Hezbollahi groups aren't needed either. The greatest scenario would be a leader that removes Kurds, dismantles any Iranian influence/ties in the PMU and blows Wahabbis up together with any of its preachers.

Last edited:
The display image is to honor the great Ali Hassan al Majid who dealt with hostile internal elements, they are creating problems siding with Israel. Abadi, Maliki have been very soft on them giving them billions of dollars, Ali Hassan al-majid knows how to deal with the problem. I don't care for Saddam who terrorized his people.

I'm in my 20's, the PDF age is fake.

You assume that I want to put Iraq against Iran as an ally of the US, that is not true. I want to see the PMU a 2nd military force like the army, but one that is not composed of 10+ groups that answer to a political party such as the current situation which is what Iran had worked on since 2003. It's not in Iraq's interests, it's in Iran's interests.

Therefor Nujaba should be either solely a military force or a political one without arms, right now they are leaning between both as are Badr brigades, peace brigades, asaib ahl al haq etc. Iran internally doesn't do what it is doing in Iraq, you don't have a military wing for each Ayatollah.

If you still remember Basra in 2006-2008 it was ruled by thugs who identify as Shi'a militia's, that's the result when they become the strongest force to govern and they are tied to political parties. The army, ISOF etc. they remained when Maliki was replaced with Abadi which came with a change in (foreign) policy. The purpose of the PMU wing is to bring those groups under military command rather than political command.

This is none of your business, neither that of other Arabs who call to dismantle the PMU. It won't be dismantled and Hezbollahi groups aren't needed either. The greatest scenario would be a leader that removes Kurds, dismantles any Iranian influence/ties in the PMU and blows Wahabbis up together with any of its preachers.
You speak ideally as if there is no threat remaining against Iraq. Iran wants safety of Iraq as we proved it with our honest fight against ISIS. I dont know about Basra and know for sure that there are too many groups in Iraq and i am approving one of them.
. We have two different thoughts my friend, i promise you USA will not leave Iraq alone. Iraq is holy land of Shias and its safety means zero outcome for American evils. Maybe thats hard for you to believe but i know the truth i know who and why created and supported ISIS. If you disarm those groups in accordance with American desires due to weaknesses of your army not only in case of equipment but in the field of ensuring destruction of extremist thoughts, an other ISIS on an other spot of Iraq would appear maybe under a different name. The same thing that is happening in Tuz Khurmatu. The last thing that Americans would agree to give Iraqis is sovereignty of Iraq. They were the ones tried to created a Kurdish state and dismember Iraq. Look at Lebanon, a similar scenario,Americans are and were pressurizing Lebanese governors to disarm hezbollah while Israel will be the only beneficial of disarming hezbollah. Oneside is us the other side is Americans and their minions like wahabis and sultanists. You just shoot yourselves in the feet by disarming Nujaba fighters who are ready to die for safety and sovereignty of Iraq.

You speak ideally as if there is no threat remaining against Iraq. Iran wants safety of Iraq as we proved it with our honest fight against ISIS. I dont know about Basra and know for sure that there are too many groups in Iraq and i am approving one of them.
. We have two different thoughts my friend, i promise you USA will not leave Iraq alone. Iraq is holy land of Shias and its safety means zero outcome for American evils. Maybe thats hard for you to believe but i know the truth i know who and why created and supported ISIS. If you disarm those groups in accordance with American desires due to weaknesses of your army not only in case of equipment but in the field of ensuring destruction of extremist thoughts, an other ISIS on an other spot of Iraq would appear maybe under a different name. The same thing that is happening in Tuz Khurmatu. The last thing that Americans would agree to give Iraqis is sovereignty of Iraq. They were the ones tried to created a Kurdish state and dismember Iraq. Look at Lebanon, a similar scenario,Americans are and were pressurizing Lebanese governors to disarm hezbollah while Israel will be the only beneficial of disarming hezbollah. Oneside is us the other side is Americans and their minions like wahabis and sultanists. You just shoot yourselves in the feet by disarming Nujaba fighters who are ready to die for safety and sovereignty of Iraq.

This is why despite calls from the west and Arab governments the PMU should not be dismantled. The PMU is needed as a 2nd military force with its own chain of command to not only (counter-)balance the army but to remain intact when the other one's command collapses from treason or any other reason and vice-verse.

Disarming Nujaba means nothing more than bringing its fighters under central direct PMU command rather than another political actor operating within PMU framework. It is centralizing the PMU, currently it is decentralized. That decentralization has its own benefits but they can remain decentralized without a religious commander above them.

Is there an article or documentary that talks about the widespread use of humvees in iraqi forces against the insurgency.

This is why despite calls from the west and Arab governments the PMU should not be dismantled. The PMU is needed as a 2nd military force with its own chain of command to not only (counter-)balance the army but to remain intact when the other one's command collapses from treason or any other reason and vice-verse.

Disarming Nujaba means nothing more than bringing its fighters under central direct PMU command rather than another political actor operating within PMU framework. It is centralizing the PMU, currently it is decentralized. That decentralization has its own benefits but they can remain decentralized without a religious commander above them.
every force in iraq suppose to be under the government lead and order not any other authority rule.

every force in iraq suppose to be under the government lead and order not any other authority rule.

Iran disagrees, a centralized strong Iraqi government is not in Iran's favor despite what they will say here. Their policy says it, and that is a policy of dozens of militia's.

A centralized, strong militarized Iraq is a threat to all of its neighbors, which is in our interests. 1980s and 1990 was not long ago, they have not forgotten that.

army special forces (not ISOF) in Basra operation. Recently formed and modeled after US 101st airborne

DXe9TbuWsAA60fz.jpg

DXe9TbtX0AEjibg.jpg

DXe9TbtWkAATdmB.jpg

So they made to the standards of US 101?
Yes. Training program is based on 101st AAslt Div program

They will make the 3-4 light infantry divisions ISOF commander spoke of in 2014 as part of SF expansion plan.
Training is led by US and Australian forces. It is mostly based on US Ranger training. The idea is to create a better light infantry cadre in the new brigades. This group also trained with SSG in Pakistan.

(Air)-assault infantry that is properly trained is lacking in the ISF, ISOF has been taking that role which is not their task.

Nicknamed Iraqi rangers or army SF, as seen here a 101st logo by a trainee of the group.
DFbiWxKW0AAJUgl.jpg

After invasion of west to Iraq almost 2 millions Iraqis are killed [mostly in suicide attacks by wahhabis whom had passed the border from Saudi to Iraq to martyr Shia civilians].

Almost nobody crossed from KSA into Iraq or vice versa but rather the Syrian (the Al-Assad regime being the main regional ally of the Mullah's in Iran)-Iraqi border. As for killings, local infighting mainly and direct or indirect war casualties post-2003.

2 million casualties is a vast overestimation. At most 500.000 have died since 2003. 2 million makes no sense.

Even in a thread like this and on this peaceful Arab section, you are obsessing about KSA, lol. I don't get it. Nobody (hardly) mentions Iran on this section.

Last edited:
Yes. Training program is based on 101st AAslt Div program

(Air)-assault infantry that is properly trained is lacking in the ISF, ISOF has been taking that role which is not their task.

This means they are not actually SF but air mobile infantry.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom