What's new

The Iranian oil embargo blowback

You are right, Israel is the only democracy in the ME, thank you for emphasising this point!
very good democracy!killing women,children!uh.
israel is founded by some terorists and it based on killing civilians.
and this zionist is saying that we are a barbarian country.he even dont know that iran is a country that has never atacked any country since 1900 and we are the first country that founded the Democratic kind of government for first time in the world.
by the way israel will fade from the maps very soon.

very good democracy!killing women,children!uh.
israel is founded by some terorists and it based on killing civilians.
and this zionist is saying that we are a barbarian country.he even dont know that iran is a country that has never atacked any country since 1900 and we are the first country that founded the Democratic kind of government for first time in the world.
by the way israel will fade from the maps very soon.

Israel is not on Iranian maps, I presume, so it cannot fade from them.

Iran is no democracy today and talking about the past will not change that. The current Iranian regime undermine other countries in the ME by using terrorism: this is the case in Lebanon, Palestinian Authority, Bahrain, KSA, and Yemen.

Israel is a truly democratic country by international standards, you should adopt the Israeli model of democracy for your impoverished country ruined by Islamic extremism

Iran is no democracy today and talking about the past will not change that. The current Iranian regime undermine other countries in the ME by using terrorism: this is the case in Lebanon, Palestinian Authority, Bahrain, KSA, and Yemen.

Israel is a truly democratic country by international standards, you should adopt the Israeli model of democracy for your impoverished country ruined by Islamic extremism

This thread has nothing to do with zionist Israel - why are you so obsessed - do you have nothing to say on topic?

LOL:woot:

Losing 18% of oil sales won't hurt Iran as the rapidly rising consumption from it's Asian customers will quickly replace this.

It will massively hurt the European muppets as now they will not be able to replace their oil supplies at such short notice.

Iran has no right to develop nuclear weapons, it is against international norms and against Iran's own commitments. Iran violated its promises to the international community so it cannot be trusted regarding its nuclear programme and must be stopped by severe international sanctions.

80 million people will not die because EU does not want to buy Iranian oil...

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

Weigh what? Your hypocrisy?

Killing a nation is a bigger crime then killing people.
ban on Iran oil make them economical poor which effects their poor people but their policy will not change..
Its an economical terrorism, a soft massacre..

and israel will fade from all international maps very soon.eh
what you mean by terorist?hezbollah?hamas?yes we are supporting them to defend from your fake and Vampire government.as well.so what else?

@ nirreich
Iran is not violating NPT until he built nuclear bomb, civil nuclear technology is the right of every nation under UN and Geneva convention.....
they are not violating the norms...

Killing a nation is a bigger crime then killing people.
ban on Iran oil make them economical poor which effects their poor people but their policy will not change..
Its an economical terrorism, a soft massacre..

Stopping buying Iranian oil will not kill anyone, the barbaric regime of Iran knows what to do if he wants international pressure to stop. The Iranian people are first of all under its responsibility, so you should blame that regime for abandoning and hurting the Iranian people.

Iran has no right to develop nuclear weapons,
Weigh what? Your hypocrisy?

And many say that israel has no right to develop nukes, but this not the topic! As for hypocrisy your talk of democracy is nothing but hypocrisy!

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Stopping buying Iranian oil will not kill anyone, the barbaric regime of Iran.

We see a barbaric regime in israel!

@ nirreich
Iran is not violating NPT until he built nuclear bomb, civil nuclear technology is the right of every nation under UN and Geneva convention.....
they are not violating the norms...

NPT is more than just not developing nuclear weapons, and they violated their signature for more than 20 years! That is why they need to give up their nuclear programme.

NPT is more than just not developing nuclear weapons, and they violated their signature for more than 20 years! That is why they need to give up their nuclear programme.

If so, israel should sign the NPT and give up its nuclear programme; Iran' nuclaer programme is peaceful but israel's nuclaer programme is not.

Back
Top Bottom