What's new

The Indian Air Force is gaining the edge over us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would recomend newbies to first obsorb the available wealth of information on this website before gracing us with their whatever stuff. The information pools are there to be exploited, so are the discussion threads. Its a pity that people like to rather run to wikipedia or dont even bother doing some reading before making posts and opening threads.
My bad sir, I have posted incorrect information. My sincere apology

The only edge if ever will be in numbers

If India buys Rafaele, Pakistan buys J-10s

My bad sir, I have posted incorrect information. My sincere apology

Relax

Us old fogies have discussed every conceivable topic on India & Pak for years - we love to exhume them discuss ( fight / argue) , bury to exhume at a later date.

Suggest you use the Search tool , it helps.

it still won't matter..you see its pakistani driver behind the wheel.....the best of the best...most feared of the feared ..one and only one ....king of the sky :lol:

Why not check out the article, "The cheapest kill".....it will certainly put a wry smile on your laughing gear.

my general question is,if PAF was superior till 80's then why our armed forces were humiliated in the wars against india ??

In the past the PAF has shown its superiority.

Check the neutral websites available. It is clearly stated that the 1965 war was a stalemate.

In a war, when you are on the offensive, naturally the chances are that your side suffers maximum casualties. though Pakistan was on the offensive, it can be clearly stated that IAF had the offensive position in the skies......

you guys completely forgotten 126 Rafale in 3 years

Wasting time on a thread like this , I'd Rather go and do calculus

Mate, this isn't "BREAKING NEWS" as long as there has been a PAF the IAF has been superior. The only thing that varies is the size of the gap between the 2 AFs. It has to be said that with Indian's economy far outstripping Pakistan's and the annual defence budget of India increasing year on year the gap is only going to increase year on year.

Yeah! thats true. IAF will very soon have:
300 MKIs
200 Rafaels
180+ Jaguars Upgraded
49 Mirage 2000s Upgraded
69 MiG-29s Upgraded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom