What's new

The I hate Elmo club

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 things I hate about elmo.

1. I hate his red fur/velvet/whatever

2.I hate his Oversized beady eyes.. They look much better with Big bird..

3.I hate his nose..for no reason.

4.I hate his skinny legs

5.I hate his skinny arms

6.I hate his ridiculous smile.. Is he high all the time or what?

7.I hate that throughout my college life I had to contend with keeping one in my car because of my little brother(and because the girls loved it and sat in my otherwise very unremarkable Santro just because to them it looked cute and made them say "Sho Shweet"...

8.I hate his voice.. shrill.. Kill the black dude who does his voice, or at least throw gravy pies at him.. Kermit is soo much better.

9.I hate the person who designed him.

10. Most of all i hate the 3 years I had to put up with him because I used to love sesame street except for this Monster..the cookie monster was way more adorable.. I used to hate his songs..Made me restless.. I still have nightmares about dancing elmo's.

Now for the elmo on the block.. don't know him/her/whatever. But If its a her.. make her a mod please. I would love to see a softer hand in the design of the place. Buttercream Buttercream.. a little Turqoise.. hmm.. would go great with a gun barrel.
Also, she might be more effective in cleaning up those fanboy fights.. SERIOUSLY.

oh Santro I loved your post especially the last remark about Elmo on the block..."please make her a mod":lol:
OMG you're a hero:D

10 things I hate about elmo.

1. I hate his red fur/velvet/whatever

2.I hate his Oversized beady eyes.. They look much better with Big bird..

3.I hate his nose..for no reason.

4.I hate his skinny legs

5.I hate his skinny arms

6.I hate his ridiculous smile.. Is he high all the time or what?

7.I hate that throughout my college life I had to contend with keeping one in my car because of my little brother(and because the girls loved it and sat in my otherwise very unremarkable Santro just because to them it looked cute and made them say "Sho Shweet"...

8.I hate his voice.. shrill.. Kill the black dude who does his voice, or at least throw gravy pies at him.. Kermit is soo much better.

9.I hate the person who designed him.

10. Most of all i hate the 3 years I had to put up with him because I used to love sesame street except for this Monster..the cookie monster was way more adorable.. I used to hate his songs..Made me restless.. I still have nightmares about dancing elmo's.

Now for the elmo on the block.. don't know him/her/whatever. But If its a her.. make her a mod please. I would love to see a softer hand in the design of the place. Buttercream Buttercream.. a little Turqoise.. hmm.. would go great with a gun barrel.
Also, she might be more effective in cleaning up those fanboy fights.. SERIOUSLY.
Awww Elmo for mod? :D You put me up for a lifetime supply of panadol and its a deal :P Haha, remember the Admins created the I hate Elmo club :P How safe would she be in our company :D Wese hi I think woh darke chupi hui hai kahin.

Well thats the idea.. You.. know. you guys get pretty blase from time to time..
so Why not throw in an unwilling antagonist to stir up some excitement.
Maybe it'll keep you guys on your toes all the while..
Then you guys can squabble over whether to keep the thread about the 6 engined JF-17 star fighter variant alive or not..bcuz the posters avatar is "Jush sho cute".

Well thats the idea.. You.. know. you guys get pretty blase from time to time..
so Why not throw in an unwilling antagonist to stir up some excitement.
Maybe it'll keep you guys on your toes all the while..
Then you guys can squabble over whether to keep the thread about the 6 engined JF-17 star fighter variant alive or not..bcuz the posters avatar is "Jush sho cute".
Naah don't expect cuteness out of Elmo!

You think, we're tough... Wait till you incur the wrath of Elmo!

Last edited:
go da elmo - i would vote for elmo - we need a female level headed mod who can keep those fan boy shut their beak which open for no reason many a times lol

elmo is so cuteeeeeeeee :smitten:

how dare u ppl hate Elmo :angry:

Elmo is annoying when sick :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom