Not open for further replies.
Cmon man how can someone hate this

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: S-2
"Cmon man how can someone hate this"

Impossible to hate...

Awesome video!

"Elmo is red! Tap into your old Soviet hatred:P"

University of Wisconsin school colors are cardinal and white. Though deep rich giovanni bellini blues remain my favorite colors-

dcb781334cd5a9958ff19fe721524c8e.jpg

I'm developing some partiality to red, especially cardinal red.

Oh! Check the stars & stripes- red, white, and blue. Red of our blood defending our freedom.:usflag:

No can do...:lol:

"Elmo is red! Tap into your old Soviet hatred:P"

University of Wisconsin school colors are cardinal and white. Though deep rich giovanni bellini blues remain my favorite colors-

dcb781334cd5a9958ff19fe721524c8e.jpg

I'm developing some partiality to red, especially cardinal red.

Oh! Check the stars & stripes- red, white, and blue. Red of our blood defending our freedom.:usflag:

No can do...:lol:

Soft commie !@#%$@!#$!

Maybe we should replace the thanks button with a kill elmo icon. Instead of thanking people we'll do an Elmo sacrifice in appreciation! :P

Jana likes Elmo, elmo is red and cute. Jana also likes Asim's avatar, Asim's avatar is red and cute. Now what Jana should do? :undecided::undecided:

Elmo once tried to be my mummy but my mummy is cool and nobody can replace her:cool:and Elmo also sent me a reprimand letter:(
but I want to be Elmo's friend now...Elmo will you be my friend?:undecided:

Damn it!
This thread should be visibly on top. People if you wanna post in members club..post here in this thread. I wanna talk about Elmo rightnow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom