What's new

The I hate Elmo club

Status
Not open for further replies.
boohoo zaalim samaaj!
Correction, Bhootni!
Socho tumne kis kadar torture kia hua hai logon ko. We won't get closure till we see Elmo's decapitated body smelting :P
Dhitai is not an actual word.

Keep up with the wishful thinking, you have enough members riled on this forum in any case... more likely that we will see your body smelting :lol:

Urdu ki lugaat aakhri baar kab uthai thi or kis saal main shayaah hui thi woh... about time you invested in a new luggat :P Yeh bachkana thread ab aur kitni dair tak chalay gi? [after edit: is everything okay between you guys and Neo now ya ab bhi maslay hain?]

main ek baat karoon?...maro gey toh nahi na??

Er....I don't like Elmo and Elmo knows the reason:undecided:..
*Engineer sahiba running*

like someone once said : what goes around comes around looool .

i think the love feeling is mutual my dear. loool :D

No I don't hate her....I mean that'll be too much:D I have no time to hate somebody....anybody!

^^^ Yeah It'll be fun anyway:D...You know seeing Elmo burning..Burnt...is Elmo recyclable?
Please say No!!

Kis se love hogaya ustaaaaad. :rofl:

Bohot deep ho. :woot:

ohh my cyber feelings loooool :smitten: a defence site was the one i was always searching for to find my soul mate :rofl:

------
nah bro - i think - blossom and elmo are in love here . 2 body one soul - may be give them one id- blosmo or ELssom But is it platonic or bhen bhen love.

You know Chucky?...har FILUM :lol: mein zinda ho k aa jata hai...:tsk:

blossom - if its your wish - u will put elmo in the sugar cane juice machine. loooool .

ganna juice machine

Last edited:
No I will put Elmo in my multipurpose Sanyo food factory ...:devil:

imagine Elmo screaming.....ahhh music to my ears:D

lol - that must in your Ipod playlist.

song 1: scream elmo

song 2: elmo's scream.

somg 3 : elmo screaming.

song 4 : screaming elmo .

song 5 : make elmo scream.

but why do u hate elmo ? blossom. lol imagine - blossom's breakfast.

elmo sandwich , poached elmo , elmo bhujiya, elmo paranta elmo flakes elmuesli .

No I don't hate her....I mean that'll be too much:D I have no time to hate somebody....anybody!
Aadha aadha, kaam nahi karna chahiye... Wese bhi Elmo ko ab shak rahay ga that you just might hate her. Shak bohot buri cheez hai toh Elmo ko Yakeen dilao that you hate her!

Now he (the black dude in the pic-aka Kevin Clash) is the 'man' behind Elmo-the voice i mean.

i hope now you have enough reason to hate him!!

So carry on!

Attachments

• Kevin+Clash.JPG
    Kevin+Clash.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 13
Btw, how cool is that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom