What's new

The horror of being a woman in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
no need of comparsion look watay already bullshit of Indians and Indian Media... Gangraped in India aur ch***tia apa saar rakha hey dunya may kay YE TU HAR JAGA HOTA HEY ... **** ka sunaingay moo sa alteast never seen gangraped in BUS etc nor in any Pakistan nor in Iran etc.... its ONLY happened in INDIA!

English please

pakistanis opened 10+ thread on rape case in india and ek thread indian ne khol dia to aag lag gayi :rolleyes:

Did we ask you ppl to stop posting thread? we just said that keep discussion in one thread

rondu kahin ke :lol:

English please

even i can understand hindi but i even dint get it :rofl:

no need of comparsion look watay already bullshit of Indians and Indian Media... Gangraped in India aur ch***tia apa saar rakha hey dunya may kay YE TU HAR JAGA HOTA HEY ... **** ka sunaingay moo sa alteast never seen gangraped in BUS etc nor in any Pakistan nor in Iran etc.... its ONLY happened in INDIA!

BC, feeling p@in in your a$$ just by opening a thread? that is not a banned topic....

You guys were scoring hits over a "disgusting act by some black out m0r0ns" by opening various threads while its a banned topic...

Ch**iye kahi ke...

We are also saving them for calling and fighting for their justice , trying to change ourselves and the society into a better one etc.
If we find ourselves uncapable of saving them,we won't hesitate to call for help.

Good. Keep your concerns to your women.

Pot calling the kettle black !! .

Remember Kabir

"bura jo dekhan mai chala , bura na miliya koi"
apne ander dekha toh mujhse bura na koi" .

The responses to this thread from Pakistanis are nothing short of hilarious... Looks like they forgot Newton's third law of motion.. :lol:

Were not you guys lighting candle over delhi gang rape case?

I wasn't lighting anything on any issue. I have no interest in any r@pe case. But I do reserve the right to answer when a troll tries to attack my country.

pakistanis opened 10+ thread on rape case in india and ek thread indian ne khol dia to aag lag gayi :rolleyes:

Did we ask you ppl to stop posting thread? we just said that keep discussion in one thread

rondu kahin ke :lol:

even i can understand hindi but i even dint get it :rofl:

I think Invincible INDIAN decoded it!

Thank you. I shall keep my concerns to Indian as well as ALL other women.

Contrary to you I would have concerns for my women only. You guys can go and r@pe all the ladies in India. I don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom