What's new

The Hindus of Bangladesh Fear for Their Future

Why should be take the burden? I mean we have suffered through ULFA and other militants because we have given shelter to these guys on 71..
I am sorry, I don't understand the connection between BD non Muslim refugees and terror groups.

I am sorry, I don't understand the connection between BD non Muslim refugees and terror groups.

One of the reasons militant units like ULFA become strong is because the refugee flow from Bangladesh.. People from NE were not pleased by the effort of feeding million of people from Bangladesh when they were neglected.. Do we need this kind of situation again? We have plenty of people of our own to feed.. Let those people find refuge in Australia or any other country..

One of the reasons militant units like ULFA become strong is because the refugee flow from Bangladesh.. People from NE were not pleased by the effort of feeding million of people from Bangladesh when they were neglected.. Do we need this kind of situation again? We have plenty of people of our own to feed.. Let those people find refuge in Australia or any other country..
No. I am talking about a population exchange. It should be done because it needs to be done.

Roughly one crore Hindus are left in Bangladesh, most of them will eventually cross over to India, the process will expedite if BNP comes to power. We will have only two options, either to let them in or to shoot them, because they won't have any option to go back to Bangladesh.

No. I am talking about a population exchange. It should be done because it needs to be done.

Do you really think if we rounded up illegal Bangladeshis and send them back, they wont come back here.. I sense you are not talking about Bangladeshi Muslims here

Roughly one crore Hindus are left in Bangladesh, most of them will eventually cross over to India, the process will expedite if BNP comes to power. We will have only two options, either to let them in or to shoot them, because they won't have any option to go back to Bangladesh.

Yes, its unfortunate.. But the question is do we really can afford another one crore people in this country?

Yes, its unfortunate.. But the question is do we really can afford another one crore people in this country?

Probably no, but for them it is not just a matter of better opportunities, it is a matter of life & death, they will find a way here. We have already received crores of people from Bangladesh, remember, Hindus in Bangladesh have reduced from roughly 1/3rd of the population to 1/15th of the population, there is only one country where they can go and mix in large numbers.

Probably no, but for them it is not just a matter of better opportunities, it is a matter of life & death, they will find a way here. We have already received crores of people from Bangladesh, remember, Hindus in Bangladesh have reduced from roughly 1/3rd of the population to 1/15th of the population, there is only one country where they can go and mix in large numbers.

Mate, many countries like Australia and Scandinavian nations give refuge to political and religious minorities in their countries. I know, its easy to reach here than going to those nations.. But they can take care of these guys than us.

Mate, many countries like Australia and Scandinavian nations give refuge to political and religious minorities in their countries. I know, its easy to reach here than going to those nations.. But they can take care of these guys than us.

But who will send them there? Most of these people are poor or just middle-class, or they become poor once their properties are lost, they know India and just cross over here (or pushed here) from anywhere, how a poor Bangladeshi Hindu reach Australia and Scandinavian nations and settle their? Most of them probably never heard of these countries.

Do you really think if we rounded up illegal Bangladeshis and send them back, they wont come back here.. I sense you are not talking about Bangladeshi Muslims here

It is irrelevant what meaning you excavate from my 'sense' in my post.
We should send the illegals on priority and have a more meaningful population exchange. About 30 million can be pushed back(conservative estimate) and about 10 million brought/bought back.

And yes, those sent back won't come back. Not as a living person I mean. I am not exactly for posting BSF or even the Army on the frontier. Automated sentry guns can be posted or something similar. On an ad-hoc basis, members of the RSS, ex Bangladeshi non Muslims can also be posted for border patrols. With greater transparency, there is no reason for illegal immigration to continue.

Yeah, the illegal Muslims are fine in India but the non Muslims should petition for asylum in Norway, Sweden and Australia :enjoy:

Can't they exchange their fears with minorities in the Northeast India or women that visit India?

Some people support the 1971 war criminals hangings in such a way that they will provoke the Jamaatis and other fundamentalists and will make them feel nervous and insecure.

The next step of these fundamentalists is to attack the minorities and liberals.

Last edited:
Yeah, the illegal Muslims are fine in India but the non Muslims should petition for asylum in Norway, Sweden and Australia :enjoy:

I didnt mention the religion here.. I am talking about the refugees.. We are in no condition to support any illegals nor political refugees.

Back
Top Bottom