What's new

The Greatest Deception

Status
Not open for further replies.
do these here mulla jees know which countries are on the edges of the flat earth? how does the geographic locations (longitude and latitude) work in the flat-earth world. and why is this moronic thread still going on and on.
does PDF management not see what kinda light this is shining on "Muslim" or "Pakistani" education standards?
I've always been curious how the flat earthers reason the way things would work on their flat Earth.

If it's not round...how do they explain being able to travel in an airplane and get to their destination whether by flying east or west(only possible if earth is round). How do they explain how gravity works on their flat Earth...how would the horizon work? etc.

Since the mods have decided to let this insanity continue...I would like some flat earther on this thread to explain to me these things.

@War Thunder

Last edited:
@War Thunder

You too Brutus! :lol:

There are Muslims here who just won't accept anything alternative other than this round ball earth theory. Not once it's mentioned in Quran that Earth is round.

It's not flat like a pancake either.

This model below is based on Quran and Hadith, and what I think to be the most logical one. But you can't debate with any of them utterly brainwashed lot - they just won't believe anything other than what they've been indoctrinated with.

7 heaven and 7 earth's, and hell between the 7 earth's. Water above (green) and water below (blue) - two seas that do not mix!

IMG_20181127_152028.jpg

@War Thunder

You too Brutus! :lol:

There are Muslims here who just won't accept anything alternative other than this round ball earth theory. Not once it's mentioned in Quran that Earth is round.

It's not flat like a pancake either.

This model below is based on Quran and Hadith, and what I think to be the most logical one. But you can't debate with any of them utterly brainwashed lot - they just won't believe anything other than what they've been indoctrinated with.

7 heaven and 7 earth's, and hell between the 7 earth's. Water above (green) and water below (blue) - two seas that do not mix!

View attachment 578275
Ek hi dil hey kitne log jeethoge ?:yay:

img_20181127_152028-jpg.578275
biggest lie yet attributed to Quran by the PDF @waz @Arsalan @The Eagle @WebMaster please show us where in Quran all this is written (I've been reading it for over 3 decades and have not seen it!)

Religious discussion is not allowed and self pro-claimed interpreters can rest for a while.

Thread closed leading to illogical debate.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom