What's new

The Great Asian Showdown: India’s Kolkata Class v/s China’s Type-52D Destroyer

60s years of revere engineered crap...still not the top 5...Wait for a decade...till India surpass you in Arms exports...coZ world is not interested in Cheap reverse engineered....soviet crap...sure

south Sudan does. :lol:
yeah, more of your deluded imagination and Indian style stupidity``lol

China is No.1 Patent filling, and No.3 PCT patent granting, and No.1 high tech exporter 40% more than the U.S```the high tech CNC machine tools exports are more than your entire exporting volume``Russia, Europe, U.S and South America are our biggest buyers

where is the primitive India? a Chinese company got more patent grants from PCT than you pathetic incompetent India all combined:lol:

Last edited:
I know project 15 B is an upgraded version, but do you have any specifics?
Umm, Barak-8 ER, Hypersonic Brahmos-2, Nirbhay 1200 Km Subsonic land attack cruise missile, flush deck, new secondary Radar( RAN-40L),, higher tonnage, maybe higher number of VLS for Barak-8.

Again that delusional and filthy post....and this time you mentioned....even US....Buddy plZ don't bring US into discussion coZ.....Ohio class submarines are in the vicinity of South china sea....so they will dock in Andamans....bcZ of our Agreement....but they wont hurt you ....since you are behaving like a good child.... now GTFO. :lol:
facts kid``lets talk about fact```not some usual random Indian f@rts ok?

funny indians`lol, a lousy ship with all the imported important parts, not even sure they are compatible yet````and that tiny Israeli Barak-8 cant even be categorized as L-SAM, its maximum speed is only 2.5M compared to HHQ-9A's 5M (which btw its down grated version scored 100% accuracy during the Turkey National Missile defense test, hit targets from missiles to fighter jets``with range up to 125KM)

it would be lucky if this lousy ship can be as potent as 054A of PLAN forget about 052C/D

because we have much better ones```but isrealis and russians are only care about your easy money``nothing more
off course B8 is more of defensive /PDMS rather then offensive..................but we will be there with long range missile
Saurav Jha's Blog : Interview with Dr Avinash Chander, DRDO Chief and Scientific Adviser to Defence Minister
A Longer ranged SAM with a range of 200-250 km is on the drawing board

don't you worry here a AAD interceptor comparable to HQ-9 with 200 km
Indian Ballistic Missile Defence Programme - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
you really sure`?
Barak 8 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

its just a toy for IN, its 275KG mass is even lighter than ESSM and Aster-15```these are the point defense SAMs for USN and European navies```please have some common sense kid

yeah because it compromise on weight to have 80 g of lateral acceleration ...........and you are right B8 is more like PDS ...........that why we are working 200km + sam as i have pointed above

send a type 52 ....you will know what 'facts' ARE ....?
the facts are that sold millions world wide``and another fact is that you have to import standard rifles from other countries```and time proved the true quality of your INSAS

off course B8 is more of defensive /PDMS rather then offensive..................but we will be there with long range missile
Saurav Jha's Blog : Interview with Dr Avinash Chander, DRDO Chief and Scientific Adviser to Defence Minister

don't you worry here a AAD interceptor comparable to HQ-9 with 200 km
Indian Ballistic Missile Defence Programme - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yeah because it compromise on weight to have 80 g of lateral acceleration ...........and you are right B8 is more like PDS ...........that why we are working 200km + sam as i have pointed above
well this is a reasonable argument````lets see how well it will progress

face project as it is````M16s, AK-74 and type56s were made in 60s, and still outperform your face project of INSAS till today``another fact
You are copycat since your inception....that is fact....thus inferior to us in originality....Go tell this reverse engineered facts to those who can't afford ....western Hardware....while we start arming to the teeth with MCIWS and Kolkata class destroyers

Is it a fact IN Kolkata now cannot assume the role of long range air defense for your CV? So who is trolling now?

Indian has a habit of always being too optimistic and simplistic. :D
see you are now moving from ..........induction to cover of CV ...now this is also big jump keep on going

You are copycat since your inception....that is fact....thus inferior to us in originality....Go tell this reverse engineered facts to those who can't afford ....western Hardware....while we start arming to the teeth with MCIWS and Kolkata class destroyers
lol`simpleton```there is nothing, even the lousiest stuff made in India is original``dont tell me the 'underwear' case you mentioned earlier :D

your official language and political system were direct copies from your former master the Brits to begin with```your INSAS was a failed copy of AK and FN, your failed LCA was a french design plus others spear parts````and your joke Arjun was another assembly of western and Israeli parts`````

Kolkata ? arm to teeth ? lol, what are you smoking``not one core part are Indian``even the 'joint venture' Barak8 is Israeli tech and you just tagged alone same as Brahomos```

India is so useless that they cannot produce anything useful that they need to spend all their money on import.
see you are now moving from ..........induction to cover of CV ...now this is also big jump keep on going

More like you are desperate to avoid my enquiries when ask upon? So IN Kolkata can fired Barak8 now and take down enemy jet 50km away?
Is it the truth? Answer me , troll :lol:

So chines news paper, Russian experts and verybody is wrong except bluffing CHinese on PDF.
yes, only simpletons will rely on these 'news' for sensitive military matters``
not one news reported J-20 prior to 2011, but some Chinese member and I mentioned here
not one news reported on J-31 prior to 2013, but I mentioned here
and the list goes on for 055, AC, JL-2 and etc```

but they do have loads of news about otherwise````not one came even close to reality```

so tell me kid, who is right and who is wrong?

yes, only simpletons will rely on these 'news' for sensitive military matters``
not one news reported J-20 prior to 2011, but some Chinese member and I mentioned here
not one news reported on J-31 prior to 2013, but I mentioned here
and the list goes on for 055, AC, JL-2 and etc```

but they do have loads of news about otherwise````not one came even close to reality```

so tell me kid, who is right and who is wrong?

Flawed logic. You reported first is OK but that doesn't mean at all that what others are reporting is wrong. I think you should open a new forum where discussion shall not take place on Medea news but on various rumors and bluffing like we show on this forum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom