What's new

The Grand Modi illusion

wait, so 2 different people then ?

sure feels like a chakravyuh circlejerk.

The govt performance so far has been more on rhetoric, pump and show. Average Indian has lots of expectation from this govt including our markets. Govt has helped soar expectation too high and delivery mechanism in our system of democracy is callously slow so frustration will start creeping up fast if no change on ground is visible to the general public. The public relation needs to be balanced and pragmatic from the present govt
BS.... Govt is doing fine, MFG sector is growing, global markets have seen a tough time, and it's effects on India hasn't been drastic. I would say the govt's performance has been pretty good.

Being a defence forum, The govt has cleared key projects have been cleared, in stark contrast to what Antony baba did. Pragmatic steps have been taken in the direction of foriegn policy, bilateral ties between immediate neighborhood has improved, bilatral ties with the developed nations also has been on the upswing.

Irrespective of the fact the party in the centre is not of your choice, the nation is doing very well.

Not only human, even certain plants, animals are supposed to be born from the mouth, arms, thighs, and feet. If these commies read this they will start believing those animals and plants which were born from the mouth of cosmos are supposedly higher than those human beings born from the feet of the cosmos according to Hinduism.

So I guess my Mouth is of a Higher Caste than my Feet :P.

Which means Dandruff is the best for these idiots :D

Unfortunately, this is the level of their intelligence.

Reminds me of a Joke,

All the organs of the body were having a meeting, trying to decide who was the most Superior.

"I am the greatest," said the brain, "Because I all the body's systems, so without me nothing would happen."

"I am the greatest," said the blood , "because I circulate oxygen all over so without me you'd all waste away."

"I am the greatest," said the stomach , "because I process food and give all of you energy."

"I am the greatest," said the legs , "because I carry the body wherever it needs to go."

"I am the greatest," said the eyes, "Because I allow the body to see where it goes."

"I am the greatest," said the @sshole, "Because I'm responsible for waste removal."

All the other body parts laughed at the @sshole and insulted him, so in a huff, he shut down tight.

Within a few days, the brain had a terrible headache, the stomach was bloated, the legs got wobbly, the eyes got watery, and the blood was toxic. They all decided that the @sshole should be the boss.

So now the @sshole becomes the highest Caste :D

Reminds me of a Joke,

All the organs of the body were having a meeting, trying to decide who was the most Superior.

"I am the greatest," said the brain, "Because I all the body's systems, so without me nothing would happen."

"I am the greatest," said the blood , "because I circulate oxygen all over so without me you'd all waste away."

"I am the greatest," said the stomach , "because I process food and give all of you energy."

"I am the greatest," said the legs , "because I carry the body wherever it needs to go."

"I am the greatest," said the eyes, "Because I allow the body to see where it goes."

"I am the greatest," said the @sshole, "Because I'm responsible for waste removal."

All the other body parts laughed at the @sshole and insulted him, so in a huff, he shut down tight.

Within a few days, the brain had a terrible headache, the stomach was bloated, the legs got wobbly, the eyes got watery, and the blood was toxic. They all decided that the @sshole should be the boss.

So now the @sshole becomes the highest Caste :D

That would be an apt summation of the so called Brahmins here. Nothing but assholes..

Not only human, even certain plants, animals are supposed to be born from the mouth, arms, thighs, and feet. If these commies read this they will start believing those animals and plants which were born from the mouth of cosmos are supposedly higher than those human beings born from the feet of the cosmos according to Hinduism.
Commies!!Lol,i for one am a proud right winger contrary to most of the Indian members in this forum and i proudly carries it on my sleeves.You guys have got so much hatred for the so called "Sudras" or the lower castes that you fail to see the extreme discrimination that were committed by some of these "Brahmins" on them for millinea.I was born in a Brahmin family,heck i also had my holy thread when i was a teen but then i realised that all these caste systems were nothing but utter bs propagated by some of our selfish ancestors for power and control over the common masses.The real Sanatan Dharma as preached in the Rig Veda itself never emphasized on the rigidity of the caste system.The actual Varna system was based on the profession of that respective person and it was extremely flexible.
I am a bard, my father is a physician, my mother's job is to grind the corn(Rig Veda 9-12-3)
The Hindu Civilisation: A Miracle of History - Shashi Bhushan Sahai - Google Books
So whose fault is it that the caste system suddenly became rigid!I mean who stood to gain the most through this-the answer is the Brahmins.If there were no castes among us then we would have been an united religion and would have thwarted those Central Asian barbarians once and for all.So the onus of the spread of Islam and the Islamic conquest of the Indian sub-continent lies squarely on the Brahmins only:coffee:.

BS.... Govt is doing fine, MFG sector is growing, global markets have seen a tough time, and it's effects on India hasn't been drastic. I would say the govt's performance has been pretty good.

Being a defence forum, The govt has cleared key projects have been cleared, in stark contrast to what Antony baba did. Pragmatic steps have been taken in the direction of foriegn policy, bilateral ties between immediate neighborhood has improved, bilatral ties with the developed nations also has been on the upswing.

Irrespective of the fact the party in the centre is not of your choice, the nation is doing very well.

For you kind knowledge the sensex was hovering exactly at same point on 7th sep where it was one the day modi took over. i have no where in my comment gave political color to it, everyone has his own judgment and if you do not like my observations then you are welcome to move on. there has been visible change in ground visible in India so far. but still its too early to judge in totality

Not appreciating any type of opposition will spell doom for this govt and this is visible in parliament too. any how i am not here to discuss my political affiliations here

Commies!!Lol,i for one am a proud right winger contrary to most of the Indian members in this forum and i proudly carries it on my sleeves.You guys have got so much hatred for the so called "Sudras" or the lower castes that you fail to see the extreme discrimination that were committed by some of these "Brahmins" on them for millinea.I was born in a Brahmin family,heck i also had my holy thread when i was a teen but then i realised that all these caste systems were nothing but utter bs propagated by some of our selfish ancestors for power and control over the common masses.The real Sanatan Dharma as preached in the Rig Veda itself never emphasized on the rigidity of the caste system.The actual Varna system was based on the profession of that respective person and it was extremely flexible.

Only Samudra Manthan who you accuse of "hating" Sudras is herself proud Dalit :lol: ......... and YOU the accuser is a self proclaimed "Brahmin". (Repetedly)

The Irony could not be any more evident.

Why do you keep "boasting" you are a Brahimn ? I do not recall ANYONE asking for your Caste :lol:

The Hindu Civilisation: A Miracle of History - Shashi Bhushan Sahai - Google Books
So whose fault is it that the caste system suddenly became rigid!I mean who stood to gain the most through this-the answer is the Brahmins.If there were no castes among us then we would have been an united religion and would have thwarted those Central Asian barbarians once and for all.So the onus of the spread of Islam and the Islamic conquest of the Indian sub-continent lies squarely on the Brahmins only:coffee:.

The caste system like any other system becomes rigid when circumstances and environment that kept it healthy changed.

When Kshtriyas NO LONGER Protected the Brahmins and when Vaisya and Shudra took up arms. WHY ?

Hinduism was a united religion even WITH caste. Which is why the Marathas were so successful and got alliance with the Rajputs easily.

Only Samudra Manthan who you accuse of "hating" Sudras is herself proud Dalit :lol: ......... and YOU the accuser is a self proclaimed "Brahmin". (Repetedly)

Why do you keep "boasting" you are a Brahimn ? I do not recall ANYONE asking for your Caste :lol:

The caste system like any other system becomes rigid when circumstances and environment that kept it healthy changed.

When Kshtriyas NO LONGER Protected the Brahmins and when Vaisya and Shudra took up arms. WHY ?

Hinduism was a united religion even WITH caste. Which is why the Marathas were so successful and got alliance with the Rajputs easily.

A few months ago another "reformed Brahmin" from Bengal said he is so broad minded, he even shares his food with lower castes. This whole of Bengal is full of such cases and I do not think there is any point talking sense to these people.

Lol,i don't believe in this caste shit.I only emphasized on my Brahmin origin because i thought that you guys may otherwise accuse me of being an "Anti-Brahmin" Periyar type person and nothing else.The day i realized the futility of this caste system was the day when i rejected my caste once and for all and threw the so called "Holy thread" in the dust bin!!Heck,i hate this casteism shit from the core of my heart because this is the only reason why we didn't develop into an united religion and hence couldn't stop those central Asian "Mlechchas" from conquering our holy land!I believe in the "Universal Dharmic Brotherhood" concept where each and every one of us will be equal in every respect and we all will be nothing else than proud Sanatan Dharmics and proud Bharatiya and this dream of mine won't be achieved if we don't crush these so called "upper caste" cave men once and for all:coffee:!!

10644882_812002532164688_1997525362885115392_n.jpg

A few months ago another "reformed Brahmin" from Bengal said he is so broad minded, he even shares his food with lower castes. This whole of Bengal is full of such cases and I do not think there is any point talking sense to these people.

I remember long back I had an argument with a Tam Brahm about reservation and he said, "I don't understand why some people are demanding reservation, only if they become friendly, we would give it to them without asking". :cheesy:

.....and this was one of the Good Guys. They are so full of themselves that they think what exist is the natural order of things. Either that, or they go the other extreme and proclaim that Hinduism and caste is the greatest evil and we must destroy both :P

Who is the great pious "brahmin" soul who shares his food with the lower castes ? Do tell :D

Lol,i don't believe in this caste shit.I only emphasized on my Brahmin origin because i thought that you guys may otherwise accuse me of being an "Anti-Brahmin" Periyar type person and nothing else.The day i realized the futility of this caste system was the day when i rejected my caste once and for all and threw the so called "Holy thread" in the dust bin!!Heck,i hate this casteism shit from the core of my heart because this is the only reason why we didn't develop into an united religion and hence couldn't stop those central Asian "Mlechchas" from conquering our holy land!I believe in the "Universal Dharmic Brotherhood" concept where each and every one of us will be equal in every respect and we all will be nothing else than proud Sanatan Dharmics and proud Bharatiya and this dream of mine won't be achieved if we don't crush these so called "upper caste" cave men once and for all:coffee:!!

I am not responsible for your "ASSumptions" or for your prejudice.

1. Hinduism has VARNA

2. Indian Constitution as CASTE.

What exactly do you want to destroy ? The Indian Constitution ?

Back
Top Bottom