What's new

The government of Uttar Pradesh in India has banned the production, storage, distribution, and sale of food products with the Halal certification

Wait till these pajeets find out water and oxygen is halal

Indian Muslims have ruled Delhi for 700 of the last 1000 years (remainder of which was under British rule). Hindus were given power by the British.

So, it's the Indian Muslims' country.

I imagine you will start bitching and screeching when Indian Muslims say "Our country, our rules."
They can dismember the British colonial remnant of Hindu India, and continue their thousand year long rule of India.

Pakistan and the world is not in the mood for more Indian immigrants at the moment.
Hindoo India dismembered Izlamic Paxtan into two, cucked the whole nation of inbreds by fighting and winning so many wars that the so called Izlamic army is now renegaded to sending madrassah-bred suicidal chipmunks across the border (who get slaughtered on a routine basis) instead of fighting legit wars with India.

The only thing Izlamic Army of Paxtan is now good at, is keeping the coward inbred converts who opened naada of their salwaar at the mere sight of a talwaar that belonged to their oppressor/invader at bay, beneath their made-in-US boot with an iron-fist.

It would be wise if Mooslims of Paxtan start fantasizing dismembering polio instead of dismembering India, as the former still has a remote chance to succeed.

Our country, out rules. If some Mooslims have a problem with the rules, they can join your shithole like their co-religionists did a few 70 years back; it's not that hard.

They are free to make Paxtan's economy prosperous again with full economic freedom.

Problem is no one wants to step into your shithole even after witnessing your bleeding hearts, at their make-believe oppression.
Listen you filthy toilet brush - coming from India you ought to look in the mirror before calling any other nation shithole - rape inbred poverty stricken supershitpower.
The names Pakistan gindyboy - and dont you forget it - the people that managed to split India into 3 - and dont you forget it - burning a hole in your rectum for the last 70 years.
You live on PDF obsessed and sniffing our farts - why dont you GFY on a gindy forum if you dont like our criticism?

This ruling is significant because India calls itself SECULARISM hence the reason why we find this intriguing. They are a racist shithole and full of racist beligerant acts like this - for no other reason but to finger Muslims. Perhaps the timing being significant - people looking at the Gaza conflict - so lets slip this through.
Dickheads.

In sweet products Gelatin is used alot which is made from animal products like pork.
Since you talked about fried potato chips, will it okay to use oil form animal fat ? You do know that it doed get used.
Similarly in medicine and cosmetics alcohol and other animals parts do gets used hence having people worrying and buying these products shouldnt be issue for anyone in first place.
We dont do it just for funnies its a compulsory for us and we must do it, just like its compulsory for hindus to be vegetarian
Any food product in India should be marked with a green or red mark if it's vegetarian or not. So, the issue of Gelatenous products coming in sweet products or fried chips made in animal fat, is properly tagged as red. Also, there are no compulsions for Hindus to be vegetarian. A large number of them choose to do so, and hence the food markings introduced in the first place to differentiate between veg and non-veg.

Hindoo India dismembered Izlamic Paxtan into two, cucked the whole nation of inbreds by fighting and winning so many wars that the so called Izlamic army is now renegaded to sending madrassah-bred suicidal chipmunks across the border (who get slaughtered on a routine basis) instead of fighting legit wars with India.
Hindoo India was cucked, raped, and ruled by Muslims for a thousand years, and then fought four wars with Pakistan over the course of which it lost half of Kashmir. I know you graduate from a gutter side madrassa in a sh!thole where the avg iq is 76, but even this is pushing new levels of stupidity.
coward
who opened naada of their salwaar at the mere sight of a talwaar that belonged to their oppressor/invader at bay,
It was randpoot hindoos who sold their daugthers to avoid being slaughtered by Muslim invaders
HinduInbreds.jpg

1700564453458.png

Your religion was created by Europeans. Then again, even if it wasn't, who wouldn't leave a subhuman critter cult where worshipping dildo-shaped traffic bollards and guzzling shit and piss is mandated?

It would be wise if Mooslims of Paxtan start fantasizing dismembering polio instead of dismembering India, as the former still has a remote chance to succeed.
It would be wise if Chindutiyas of BhaRAT ended their inferiority complex-fueled misery by committing su-icide before a second Timur or Tikka comes along.

Listen you filthy toilet brush - coming from India you ought to look in the mirror before calling any other nation shithole - rape inbred poverty stricken supershitpower.
The names Pakistan gindyboy - and dont you forget it - the people that managed to split India into 3 - and dont you forget it - burning a hole in your rectum for the last 70 years.
You live on PDF obsessed and sniffing our farts - why dont you GFY on a gindy forum if you dont like our criticism?

This ruling is significant because India calls itself SECULARISM hence the reason why we find this intriguing. They are a racist shithole and full of racist beligerant acts like this - for no other reason but to finger Muslims. Perhaps the timing being significant - people looking at the Gaza conflict - so lets slip this through.
Dickheads.
What more do you expect from a 76 iq subhuman who worships dildos and munches on literal sh!t?

Now that it's official , entire GCC should stop importing all kinda dairy and poultry meat from india with immediate effect .

Hindoo India was cucked, raped, and ruled by Muslims for a thousand years, and then fought four wars with Pakistan over the course of which it lost half of Kashmir. I know you graduate from a gutter side madrassa in a sh!thole where the avg iq is 76, but even this is pushing new levels of stupidity.

It was randpoot hindoos who sold their daugthers to avoid being slaughtered by Muslim invaders

View attachment 1030714
View attachment 1030715

Your religion was created by Europeans. Then again, even if it wasn't, who wouldn't leave a subhuman critter cult where worshipping dildo-shaped traffic bollards and guzzling shit and piss is mandated?

It would be wise if Chindutiyas of BhaRAT ended their inferiority complex-fueled misery by committing su-icide before a second Timur or Tikka comes along.

What more do you expect from a 76 iq subhuman who worships dildos and munches on literal sh!t?

The ones who were raped converted to Islam and, the progeny of a large chunk of them now call themselves proud Paxtanis.
The rest of your semi-literate gibberish doesn't even merit a response. :whistle:

The ones who were raped converted to Islam and, the progeny of a large chunk of them now call themselves proud Paxtanis.
The rest of your semi-literate gibberish doesn't even merit a response. :whistle:
Cope harder subhuman inbred

Ah, the Arya ? That is debatable, not a debate that interests me at least. It is an academic matter at best, nobody really cares.

Also, the phalic symbol thing cuts across cultures, continents and every other anthro metric.. Africa, the Americas, the east.. har jageh milega ye lun' ki pooja/praying/reverence etc

Major-General Forlong believes "that the Jews had a Phallus or phallic symbol in their 'Ark of the Testimony' or Ark of the Eduth..

including the Abrahamic traditions..

^just a quick google, that. There is loads more.. do your research if you're interested.

Ah, the Arya ? That is debatable, not a debate that interests me at least. It is an academic matter at best, nobody really cares.

Also, the phalic symbol thing cuts across cultures, continents and every other anthro metric.. Africa, the Americas, the east.. har jageh milega ye lun' ki pooja/praying/reverence etc

Major-General Forlong believes "that the Jews had a Phallus or phallic symbol in their 'Ark of the Testimony' or Ark of the Eduth..

including the Abrahamic traditions..

^just a quick google, that. There is loads more.. do your research if you're interested.
Phallus worship was a thing among primitive people whose mind was blown by the fact their dicks could be used to create another life. The entire world moved on except for pajeets who are somehow still fascinated by their tiny *** dicks, despite their excessive **** consumption exposing them to well above average-sized phalluses.

Phallus worship was a thing among primitive people whose mind was blown by the fact their dicks could be used to create another life. The entire world moved on except for pajeets who are somehow still fascinated by their tiny *** dicks, despite their excessive **** consumption exposing them to well above average-sized phalluses.
we are like this only

aap bhi toh 7th century me fasay hue ho wrt how women dress etc.. a lot of your lot anyway.

the whole black tent thing etc

we are like this only

aap bhi toh 7th century me fasay hue ho wrt how women dress etc.. a lot of your lot anyway.

we are like this only

Every culture on the planet was enforcing some form of modesty on women 100-150 years ago, if not veils, then some other social mechanism.

Phallus worship...well let's just say that a few thousand years ago when the Aryans entered South Asia and saw @Cheepek 's ancestors enthusiastically throating a lingam down like their life depended on it, they struck them down and made them Dasyus for it. That's how outdated phallus worship is.

Every culture on the planet was enforcing some form of modesty on women 100-150 years ago, if not veils, then some other social mechanism.

Phallus worship...well let's just say that a few thousand years ago when the Aryans entered South Asia and saw @Cheepek 's ancestors enthusiastically throating a lingam down like their life depended on it, they struck them down and made them Dasyus for it. That's how outdated phallus worship is.
We're not literalists about it.

Polarity, feminine and masculine, gravity and electromagnetism, black and white.. its pretty deep stuff. I'm not qualified enough to properly articulate.

Again, research kro.. but it is about creation aka god itself.

Best I don't speak about Islam much here, not that I have anything nasty to say about.. but my hands are tied here, so I'll just stick to my lot.

Yeah, products which have pig extracted gelatin, or animal extract for such animals which were not slaughtered the Halal way are not allowed to be consumed by Muslims.
That's why Halal certification. So that companies verify if such criteria has been met or not. So that people can decide whether to buy that product or not after being informed of the origins and way of obtaining certain ingredients.
People should have the right to know such details. After all it's their money and their body. They should choose where to spend their money and what enters their body.

Cosmetics and medication I can understand. But medical devices? Halal certification of meat is widespread in my country. In fact, 99% of the meat products are halal and nobody raises a fuss. Point being is that somebody is profiting using religion to certify anything and everything as halal. we know that they charge a fee to do so. It's ok to be innovative and make a profit. It's the abuse of the religion when doing so which is questionable

Back
Top Bottom