What's new

The games Establishment plays, intrinsic to them now

I agree with everything you said.

So long as the Army feels that the cost it is paying for violating the constitution and manipulating the political process is 'insignificant', it has no incentive to reform or change.

The Army/Army leadership MUST pay a significant price for its unconstitutional actions in order to force reform and change.

Agreed. That is why, if you remember, I advocated for all past dictators to be court martialed and all benefits withdrawn even posthumously, as the first step in creating a process of accountability, and reinterring them in a separate graveyard of traitors.

The Army/Army leadership MUST pay a significant price for its unconstitutional actions in order to force reform and change.

Thing is, whether we like it or not, that price is significantly tied up to consequences that endanger our country.

That shouldn't be the case, but it is.

The only course correction that can come is from within, nowhere else. Either a significant number of PSO's stand up, the lower ranks rise up in majority, or we wait a couple of decades or so for the current lot of instagram laftains to rise up and be constitutionally confined (unlikely).

But as is known, those in the higher corridors of power in GHQ are usually those who mentally align with the COAS.

Thing is, whether we like it or not, that price is significantly tied up to consequences that endanger our country.

The only course correction that can come is from within, nowhere else. Either a significant number of PSO's stand up, the lower ranks rise up in majority, or we wait a couple of decades or so for the current lot of instagram laftains to rise up and be constitutionally confined (unlikely).

But as is known, those in the higher corridors of power in GHQ are usually those who mentally align with the COAS.

This process should start with this, in order to reduce current complications as you point out:

All past dictators must be court martialed and all benefits withdrawn even posthumously, as the first step in creating a process of accountability, and reinterring them in a separate graveyard of traitors.

The Establishment doesn't care about the economy in the larger context, only cares when the Military Inc. economy suffers and the military budget which is 25% of Pakistan yearly budget is discussed and threatened.

Again very much true, but the situation is already far worse then they can afford or in other words handle.
At the end of the day they need dollars to keep their weapons afloat. As almost everything is imported.

I agree with everything you said.

So long as the Army feels that the cost it is paying for violating the constitution and manipulating the political process is 'insignificant', it has no incentive to reform or change.

The price they are paying and they will given their mindset. But so will everyone else.

Here comes the bad part. In a situation where it will be either our country or their institution. What will they choose? yup their institution.

This process should start with this, in order to reduce current complications as you point out:

All past dictators must be court martialed and all benefits withdrawn even posthumously, as the first step in creating a process of accountability, and reinterring them in a separate graveyard of traitors.

As you allude to, this process wil have to be done by the army itself.

Court martial to door ki baat, even talking that what was done was wrong will not be heard by my generation at least.

As you allude to, this process wil have to be done by the army itself.

Court martial to door ki baat, even talking that what was done was wrong will not be heard by my generation at least.

Actually, the government can prosecute past dictators too, but it is better done by the Army to show by actions that its words about stopping its illegal supra-Constitutional ghundagardi mean something. Accepting the truth about past crimes is only the first step in building deterrence for future crimes that may be being contemplated or even carried out right now.

Imran Khan in Action to stop Political Engineering by Establishment||Secret Election cells formed...​

They are so well entrenched, so deep in the game and turned into a pro, an ultra max pro mastering in deceit and lies, in falsehood and hypocrisy, in double cross and double talks, actually they cannot come out of it even if they try.

All the attributes are now the part of their DNA, intrinsic to them and runs in their blood.

It is this mastery combined with unaccountable power, which also happens to be significantly more than any other institution (or several institutions combined), that will ensure that they stay exactly where they are until and unless a hugely popular leader chooses open confrontation to save Pakistan.
The only silver lining is people and other institutions now knew how they go about doing their nefarious modus operandi, earlier it was all hidden and people falling for the hogwash of Muqtadar Idaray and 'The Establishment' as Messiah for all.

And the thought that it's the political parties which creates all the mess, are corrupt and incompetent and when the Establishment takes over, people had a sigh of relief, this falsehood, eyewash is gone.

People are questioning and criticising, woken up to the reality, this change is shaking the foundations of the Estab. regime. This is the first time they are challenged and now they are doing one mistake after another, old tactics are not working.

I suppose you're right. Awareness is always the first step in a long, painful journey towards correction/improvement.

They are so well entrenched, so deep in the game and turned into a pro, an ultra max pro mastering in deceit and lies, in falsehood and hypocrisy, in double cross and double talks, actually they cannot come out of it even if they try.

All the attributes are now the part of their DNA, intrinsic to them and runs in their blood.

It is this mastery combined with unaccountable power, which also happens to be significantly more than any other institution (or several institutions combined), that will ensure that they stay exactly where they are until and unless a hugely popular leader chooses open confrontation to save Pakistan.
Whether IK is the popular leader to achieve this, or not, remains to be seen. Let us maintain some hope, at least.

I have lost hope in him. This is not to say I believe there are no solutions. I believe the solution is only through confronting this corrupt system directly, not trying to come to power through it. It is up to IK to take up that mantle --- and the risks that it entails --- or stay on the wishful thinking approach. The nature of power must be understood. Without direct ways of raising the cost for the powers that be, any strategy is useless.

But, as you said, I will try to hope against hope!

Actually, the government can prosecute past dictators too

Oh legally it can, but that is what I am saying. If any external entity does this, it will be countered with 'fauj kay morale ko thes pauhaunchanay ki koshish', 'mulki difa kay khilaf sazish' and all the usual.

That is why it needs to be done internally.

The Estab. is playing dirty deceitful games as they can't help it, they do it by default and not just by design.

-They are posturing to PPP/Zardari that they want Bilawal to take the lead role and he is the future PM of Pakistan in waiting.

-They are supporting PDM crooks and giving a message that Estab. is fully behind them even if the country is ruined.

- They are regrouping MQM factions and giving the message they are behind them.

- They are engaging with PTI, IK through backdoor, their men, and deceiving IK that elections will be held, the Bajwa doctrine has changed, gone Apolitical, and all the lies being told.

In reality the Mil Establishment just want a total control of the country for itself, a complete hegemon just as for the last 75 years and using diff. political parties as pawns to further their cause.
the biggest problem is the quom. it is a horde of zombies. actually even zombies are more aware of their rights.

the quom likes being penetrated. you do their chitrol and they will return for more. its a case of slaves appreciating their slavery.

They were discussing whether Jinn Bhoot are real or not.

I recorded part of their discussion, how one soldier saw a "چُڑیل" reciting "منتر" on a grave, and how he bravely tried to reach her, but turned out to be mental patient.
Next morning soldier was called into office and reprimanded that why he didn't fire the gun as he was ordered to do when a suspicious character approached the base.

Another soldier told how his forefathers used to teach Quran to Jinns.

Another soldier told story of how a "ٹوکرا" of dry fruit used to show up at their base multiple times
How he ordered all men to keep an eye next time to find who was bringing that "ٹوکرا" of dry fruit
Yet next time the basket showed up, all men were outside but no one saw anyone!

Yeah this tends to happen when half the long course is busy doing cocaine and LSD and MDMA :)

Oh legally it can, but that is what I am saying. If any external entity does this, it will be countered with 'fauj kay morale ko thes pauhaunchanay ki koshish', 'mulki difa kay khilaf sazish' and all the usual.

That is why it needs to be done internally.

Agreed, but that is also why it will never happen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom