What's new

The Future of Kashmir? "Seven" Possible Solutions!

Errrr.... why don't you show me YOUR map? And from a non-Pakistani source please if possible. I am yet to see YOUR proof.

Do the kasht and google map of Pakistan - face palm!

Chalo that's one problem out of the way. You are familiar with google. :yahoo::yahoo:

Now, please type 'map of Jammu and Kashmir in 1947' and press search.

Link to the map. This map is used by the western world

File:Map Kashmir Standoff 2003.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is what it gives me, it nowhere says that NA IS PART of india, just absurd claims. And in an height of stupidity you yourself just again proved that NA is a separate entity, so is Azad Kashmir (both being administrated by Pakistan) and J&K is ONLY the shaded region in white color (with reference to the legend on the map on right top corner) - another face palm!
755pxmapkashmirstandoff.png

It also shows Askai Chin and Shaksam Valley and independent entity. Gosh, indian just lost what it had because of a genius!

And phulease, can someone tell this kid that here on PDF we dont have much respect for sources like Wiki and likes...

And phulease, can someone tell this kid that here on PDF we dont have much respect for sources like Wiki and likes...

That's fine; live in your own dream world. But the reality is different. As per GOI, all of Kashmir including Northern Areas is integral part of India. Neither does India ready give up its claim.

When India is asking for a solution to Kashmir issue, means asking Pakistan to vacate *** and Northern Areas.

Last edited:
This is what it gives me, it nowhere says that NA IS PART of india, just absurd claims. And in an height of stupidity you yourself just again proved that NA is a separate entity, so is Azad Kashmir (both being administrated by Pakistan) and J&K is ONLY the shaded region in white color (with reference to the legend on the map on right top corner) - another face palm!
755pxmapkashmirstandoff.png

It also shows Askai Chin and Shaksam Valley and independent entity. Gosh, indian just lost what it had because of a genius!

:blink::blink::blink:

Are you stupid or just acting that way? Did you look at the link? Did you bother to look at the top right of the image you've just posted?
Seriously dude, you said you're in the PA? PA is losing it's respect in my eyes here.

Edit: Don't they teach how to read maps in the PA?

but m find that pakistany members are great fan of source like rupeenews so whats the problem with wiki ????

keep claiming whatever you want, as the Pakistani flag waves with honour in occupied Sri Nagar and other districts

while the people reject ''indian-ism'' and demand freedom

yes keep lying to yourselves and distorting the truth. Despite our smaller size, we embrace our rifles and will die with our rifles --in order to defend our territory and stand up for our rights and the rights of Kashmir and Kashmiris.

yes keep lying to yourselves and using diversionary tactics to suppress the very issue that will continue to haunt you to your graves

keep claiming whatever you want, as the Pakistani flag waves with honour in occupied Sri Nagar and other districts

yes keep lying to yourselves and distorting the truth. Despite our smaller size, we embrace our rifles and will die with our rifles --in order to defend our territory and stand up for our rights and the rights of Kashmir and Kashmiris.

yes keep lying to yourselves and using diversionary tactics to suppress the very issue that will continue to haunt you to your graves

:no::no::no:

We debate with facts. You debate with emotions. If you think we are lying, correct us with facts. These emotional rants do not suit 'Think Tanks'.

Wet dream

Indian-ism and freedom are synonymous

They same here: we embrace our rifles and will die with our rifles --in order to defend our territory and stand up for our rights and the rights of Kashmir and Kashmiris.

There is nothing diversionary. Everything is straight forward: Kashmiris are Indians

:blink::blink::blink:

Are you stupid or just acting that way? Did you look at the link? Did you bother to look at the top right of the image you've just posted?
Seriously dude, you said you're in the PA? PA is losing it's respect in my eyes here.

Edit: Don't they teach how to read maps in the PA?

Hey idiot listen to me, dont try to be a smart a$$. Like i said before you dont know a tosh. The map is what i have narrated earlier. The map shows the stand off position in 2003 and you STUPIDLY tried to use it to prove your claim that INDEPENDENT sources consider NA as PART of india, which indeed is not mentioned in that map nor does in anyway it proves so (by the legend or whatever).

Had you or the map maker wanted to prove your point (NA and stuff belongs to india) the following way of map making must have been adopted:

But like as said you fcuked up big time, you dont have face any more!

Enjoy.

Dude we have three things that are necessary to win a war - Manpower,willpower and moneypower,,all in abundance.

So Kashmir stays in India...not going anywhere.:lol:

Havent u heard of this famous quote by Gen.Patton..."The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bas**** die for his."..?

So I guess India is going along the right path.:lol:

hahahahaha
manpower and willpower hahahaha
kia apne jante ye cheeze kis country k pass zada hain

Wet dream

BBC News | SOUTH ASIA | Pakistani flag protest in Kashmir

Indian-ism and freedom are synonymous

Tell that to a Kashmiri. He'll sock you in the face. They want freedom, not indian-ism.

They same here: we embrace our rifles and will die with our rifles --in order to defend our territory and stand up for our rights and the rights of Kashmir and Kashmiris.

you have raped them, you have humiliated them, you have killed them and suppressed their wishes

There is nothing diversionary. Everything is straight forward: Kashmiris are Indians

Kashmiris to mark Black Day against Indian occupation

Pakistan News Service - PakTribune

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom