What's new

The Future of Kashmir? "Seven" Possible Solutions!

@xeric

Then why are the LeT and other militant groups killing more Kashmir muslims than security forces? Why have they killed pro-independence leaders of JKLF and other movements? Why do more than 80%+ people on the Indian Kashmir side want the militants to stop the violence? And why are local Kashmiris in the police or otherwise leading the charge against them?

Give it a serious thought, LeT was not FORMED by the Kashmiris-at least not on the Indian side, it was formed by the ISI. The JKLF which was an indigenous secular movement has disavowed violence and is not involved in militant activities anymore.

These militant groups have a huge responsibility for not having achieved peace in Kashmir till now.

@xeric

Then why are the LeT and other militant groups killing more Kashmir muslims than security forces? Why have they killed pro-independence leaders of JKLF and other movements? Why do more than 80%+ people on the Indian Kashmir side want the militants to stop the violence? And why are local Kashmiris in the police or otherwise leading the charge against them?

Give it a serious thought, LeT was not FORMED by the Kashmiris-at least not on the Indian side, it was formed by the ISI. The JKLF which was an indigenous secular movement has disavowed violence and is not involved in militant activities anymore.

These militant groups have a huge responsibility for not having achieved peace in Kashmir till now.

It seems as if you have been reading lots of RAW chronicles lately.

Quit the occupation and the 'excuse' would die its own death.

You finger me and i punch your teeth out and then you blame me of hurting you, how not so intelligent.

Lastly, if you consider Kashmir is the reason behind the so called proxy war against india, why not leave the damn place? i play with fire and then burn myself up, and then i complain of injury, how not so logical.

You seem to have a point here Xeric. So India is not wanted in Kashmir and should move out to save itself further painful consequences. By that token my friend, Pakistan is not wanted in Balochistan. Pakistan is not wanted in Afghanistan. And Pakistan is most definitely not wanted in Waziristan, all along your NWFP, and FATA. And now you may add your Punjab to the list also apparently. So stop fingering and save yourself broken teeth. Give in to the TTP and BLA. Respect Afghan claims on territory you hold. Leave those damn places brother. Show us unintelligent and illogical Indians how its done. Move out.

Last edited:
Kashmir boils down in a very poor region of the world, economically speaking, but a very rich area of the world in terms of the earliest history of mankind on this tired old globe...to water rights vs. learning to how live together and get along.

I myself am a sincere Christian, others are sincere Muslims, yet more are sincere Hindus, etc. Repeatedly we all at times forget the simple truth that we are one in the same God on high, all the children of Abraham.

Digressions to the Middle East are another digression from the issue of Kashmir, the three Kashmirs.

All worldwide problems of suffering peoples are bad and need help.

But the issue here needs to be focused on Kashmir, and those who wander off simply don't want to keep their eye on the ball they might be able to help roll in a constructive and problem solving way.

Indians, Pakistanis, and Chinese on this site need to be using their well educated brains and connections to help not hinder progress.

China and India have already become economic engines of the total world economy. Pakistan is sitting the dust of the past when getting past Kashmir constructively with workable plans such as the Andorran Model and the non violent, peaceful efforts of the current JKLF leadership are available every day to proactively cross the goal line for the benefit of everyone.

Too, I was told when I recently joined this site no cursewords and such. Let's drop that and stay constructively and positively focused. Worth ideas don't need rudeness...the logic of a good plan or plans will speak well for itself when deeply discussed and better understood.

Those posting geographical maps are very helpful on this topic. I for one say thanks for the maps.

You seem to have a point here Xeric. So India is not wanted in Kashmir and should move out to save itself further painful consequences. By that token my friend, Pakistan is not wanted in Balochistan. Pakistan is not wanted in Afghanistan. And Pakistan is most definitely not wanted in Waziristan, all along your NWFP, and FATA. And now you may add your Punjab to the list also apparently. So stop fingering and save yourself broken teeth. Give in to the TTP and BLA. Respect Afghan claims on territory you hold. Leave those damn places brother. Show us unintelligent and illogical Indians how its done. Move out.

Post # 986, period.

I will not compare myself to Karan. He's in a different league as a poster. But help me see where my reasoning built along the lines of your own intelligence and logic is flawed sir? You are fighting for what you believe is yours. Broken teeth do not deter you. You are fighting to win. So are we. Period.

I will not compare myself to Karan. He's in a different league as a poster. But help me see where my reasoning built along the lines of your own intelligence and logic is flawed sir? You are fighting for what you believe is yours. Broken teeth do not deter you. You are fighting to win. So are we. Period.

Fighting for what's yours?! Strange!

Stealing something and then claiming it a legitimate right wont make it your own.

Muslims took Spain and the Christians took it back, that's what is called a right. They fought soldiers to make it their own, not civilians. Neither did they rape and destroy property nor did they oppress the population and aggressed. Though they were ancient times when the might was right, today logic, humanity, rationality and candorness prevails and an indian-occupied-kashmir doesnt fit in.

It seems as if you have been reading lots of RAW chronicles lately.

And then you guys wonder why opinion polls show why less than 2% of J&K wants to join Pakistan. Because anything that does not fall in your pre-conceived notion are "RAW chronicles".

Musharraf understood this reality and that was why he toned down the militant groups as they were harming Pakistani support. If this goes up again, the backlash against Pakistan will be greater.

Here is a post you should go through
http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmir-war/45649-profiling-j-k-police.html#post658126

And then you guys wonder why opinion polls show why less than 2% of J&K wants to join Pakistan. Because anything that does not fall in your pre-conceived notion are "RAW chronicles".

Musharraf understood this reality and that was why he toned down the militant groups as they were harming Pakistani support. If this goes up again, the backlash against Pakistan will be greater.

Here is a post you should go through
http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmir-war/45649-profiling-j-k-police.html#post658126
We are talking in 2010. Alas, you lagged behind.

Fighting for what's yours?! Strange!

Stealing something and then claiming it a legitimate right wont make it your own.

Muslims took Spain and the Christians took it back, that's what is called a right. They fought soldiers to make it their own, not civilians. Neither did they rape and destroy property nor did they oppress the population and aggressed. Though they were ancient times when the might was right, today logic, humanity, rationality and candorness prevails and an indian-occupied-kashmir doesnt fit in.

Exactly Xeric. Stealing Azad Kashmir in 1947, by force, and then claiming it as your own and your legitimate right by reasons of religious majority alone, will not change the a truth of accesion, and make Kashmir yours. The rest of your post sir is emotional and rhetorical. Please have some of that cold water you offered me yesterday. The only atrocities inflicted on our Kashmiris, is by those you send across to do your dirty work, because you have lost the will for a full frontal face off, after what the IA has inflicted on you the last few times you tried sir. So please sit in your trenches and keep waiting, watching, and controlling your irregulars by sattelite phone. We are here to stay, broken teeth or not.

Exactly Xeric. Stealing Azad Kashmir in 1947, by force, and then claiming it as your own and your legitimate right by reasons of religious majority alone, will not change the a truth of accesion, and make Kashmir yours. The rest of your post sir is emotional and rhetorical. Please have some of that cold water you offered me yesterday. The only atrocities inflicted on our Kashmiris, is by those you send across to do your dirty work, because you have lost the will for a full frontal face off, after what the IA has inflicted on you the last few times you tried sir. So please sit in your trenches and keep waiting, watching, and controlling your irregulars by sattelite phone. We are here to stay, broken teeth or not.

:lol:

Ok, it seems to me now as if i am talking to someone from kindergarten, so the debate ends from my side.

Lastword:
Just go a little backward from 'Stealing Azad Kashmir in 1947' and you may find surprises :)

Guud day.

Ok sir, khuda hafiz. It was really nice talking to you.

@xeric ,

There is only one solution to Kashmir Problem. End you occupation of *** and return it back to India. We can always renegotiate Indus water treaty to Pakistan’s advantage

Guys, we have just been issued a cyber threat!

Run, before he internet-punch you. :lol:

Kashmir boils down in a very poor region of the world, economically speaking, but a very rich area of the world in terms of the earliest history of mankind on this tired old globe...to water rights vs. learning to how live together and get along.

I myself am a sincere Christian, others are sincere Muslims, yet more are sincere Hindus, etc. Repeatedly we all at times forget the simple truth that we are one in the same God on high, all the children of Abraham.

Digressions to the Middle East are another digression from the issue of Kashmir, the three Kashmirs.

All worldwide problems of suffering peoples are bad and need help.

But the issue here needs to be focused on Kashmir, and those who wander off simply don't want to keep their eye on the ball they might be able to help roll in a constructive and problem solving way.

Indians, Pakistanis, and Chinese on this site need to be using their well educated brains and connections to help not hinder progress.

China and India have already become economic engines of the total world economy. Pakistan is sitting the dust of the past when getting past Kashmir constructively with workable plans such as the Andorran Model and the non violent, peaceful efforts of the current JKLF leadership are available every day to proactively cross the goal line for the benefit of everyone.

Too, I was told when I recently joined this site no cursewords and such. Let's drop that and stay constructively and positively focused. Worth ideas don't need rudeness...the logic of a good plan or plans will speak well for itself when deeply discussed and better understood.

Those posting geographical maps are very helpful on this topic. I for one say thanks for the maps.

great pakistan is sitting on the "dust" of the past! well then syria should also drop its claim to golan heights! the palestanians to a state of there own!

China should drop its claim to taiwan!

and the UK should apologize for the falkland campaign!

& i would be asking this question to the germans if they hadn't been returned the RHINELANDS! after world war 2!

Europe solved all its problem only because all land claimed was given to its rightful people!

except cyprus which is the major friction point between turkey & greece! so you see my friend its easy for an AMERICAN to tell everyone to drop there weapons because AMERICAN's don't understand the people's problems! who are the rightful rulers of the land! :coffee:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom