What's new

The Future of Kashmir? "Seven" Possible Solutions!

Lolz... what an enlightening piece of info.

Well i know what these resolutions mean, ofcourse it wont leading into an united miltary effort against india if it is not binding, but as we have already seen the indian support for the israeli action recently we arent surprised that india is very willing to join the list of those who blatantly disgrace civility and uprightness. .

It is good that you understand UNSC resolution on Kashmir, so stop giving us your unwanted lectures on Kashmir and on plebiscite, Independence etc etc.. . Anyway…which is that military that has guts to take on India.

BTW, if india is so jumpy in not biding by the resolution, it shouldnt have agreed to it at the first place. This we call, licking ones own spit. .

Ask your government why UNSC resolution cannot be implemented in Kashmir. I am sure they will give you a long list.

Moreover, you are just some internet champion who is of a different opinion, your govt has already agreed to the implementation of the resolution but isnt doing it because of the issues like troops withdrawal etc, and not because of what you have mentioned. .

Neither do I care about your opinion. Anyway, when did GOI agreed on implementing UNSC resolution….are you wet dreaming?

Anyhow, no worries, it is your soldiers that are killed every day there and dramas like those that happened in Mumbai take place if this Kashmir issue lingers on. .

Stop threatening us.. we had enough of that nonsense

That's what you like all of us to believe, but guess what, tt will take us atleast somewhere, which ofcourse is not digestible to an oppressor. .

I repeat this intransigence is not going to take you anywhere

Ooooo... i am shivering! .

It is good for you. You should shiver

^^ Well dont see us f;inching either. .

That’s what even India wants

You seem weak at maths, boy.

Huh…Huh

Not trying to be funny. Just sad that's all.

For proof of those accusations of cross border terrorism, there is a mega-thread running over here:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmir-war/52736-pro-freedom-insurgents-vs-indian-army.html

Changing the name of the thread does not change its contents.
:lol:
What?

'Foiled' attempts against ghost enemies, right?

Try harder.

See that's why I'm sad. I thought a think-tank advocating the UN resolutions would at least know where they would be applicable. Here's a map of 1947 Kashmir:

indo-pakistani_war_1947_kashmir_map.jpg
:rofl:

i think you missed my post# 952-3 on this thread.

Whatever attrocities take place in Kashmir due to hightened tension are deplorable. Using those to fulfill your own personal agenda is even more deplorable.
Deplorable? That's it.

The US said and i quote, " we went in iraq to find WMD and in the process we killed thousands of innocents lives, but we didnt find any and we are sorry' FTW. You even sound worst then the yanks when you say deplorable.

The dudes are committing atrocities against humanity they need to be ruthlessly insulted and brought to justice and surprisingly you lay them at rest by saying deplorable. That's what really is deplorable!!

You have mentioned that you are a soldier yourself. That's why I'm leaving this rant alone, out of respect. Please do not post such things unless you want a fitting reply.

Oh my!

Why dont you give it a try? Or may you be you lack the 'morality' to support rapists and murderers.

I am feeling left out and feeling no love here. :cry:

So if you are maintaining a stance that the support to the so called Kashmir freedom movement is only moral, then Ok, I will take your word for it. But that doesnt change my post. You linked the Mumbai incident to the insurgency in J&K, which by association makes both of them as acts of terrorism. Also Pakistan has a Mumbai like incident every week. I am sure you dont call that drama. So dont do that with Mumbai as well. Loss of innocent Life whether in Mumbai, Kashmir or Lahore is always regrettable.

Organizations like JuD take their inspirations from Kashmir or else thay dont have to do much with GoP or else you must have found them fighting besides mehsuds and likes.

i would like to quote President Musharraf on this while he was critisicied the A-f-Pak Strategy:

I am totally against the term AfPak. I do not support the word
itself for two reasons: First, the strategy puts Pakistan on the same level
as Afghanistan. We are not. Afghanistan has no government and the
country is completely destabilized. Pakistan is not. Second, and this is
much more important, is that there is an Indian element in the whole
game. We have the Kashmir struggle, without which extremist elements
like Lashkar-e-Taiba would not exist.

So in short Mumbai and Kashmir are very much linked, it's the obvious only if you want to see a bit deep or else, it wont matter as Pakistan is just a 'terror factory', right?

Lastly, mumbai 'like' incidents dont happen in Pakistn everyday, just because human died and property was damaged doesnt mean they are alike, or else a train crash could also be equated with mumbai. Or may be you are in the habit of equating just anything intuition of-as you did in case of Kashmir = Balochistan ;)

Xeric coming from an ex service man, I just do not get you. Are you saying that because of Kashmir, Mumbai happened. Because of Kashmir, the LeT was born. So get out of Kashmir, and you will be safe. Your army can concentrate on killing your own. And be suitably and more fruitfully employed elsewhere. Do you see how absurd it sounds even to a lay person? Where else would we need the army so actively, were it not for you guys? So where else do you want our 0.5 million forces to be stationed? The Andamans? And do you see any country or soldier even consider backing away from such overtly hostile logic of arm twisting?Speaking of Mumbai like incidents not happening at your end my friend, your recent Lahore twin mosque attacks was very similar. So by the same logic,should we ask you now to butt out and hand Azad Kashmir and GB back to us? And allow your soldiers to be more fruitfully employed preventing Pakistanis from from causing bomb blasts in Pakistani cities all over, killing thousands of your own? Please do appreciate that Pakistan is riding the tiger it created. You are going to find it really difficult getting off. But you already know that by now, don't you?

Last edited:
:lol:
What?

'Foiled' attempts against ghost enemies, right?

Try harder.

:rofl:

i think you missed my post# 952-3 on this thread.

I know that you've been brainwashed by your 'mullahs' who fed you fairytales. But that stops being an excuse once you have an internet connection. Kindly go over to something called 'google' and search for 'map of J&K in 1947'. Lack of information stops becoming an excuse if you don't want to search for it.

Oh my!

Why dont you give it a try?

Sure

Anyhow, no worries, it is your soldiers that are killed every day there and dramas like those that happened in Mumbai take place if this Kashmir issue lingers on.

We dont celebrate death of any human, its just the byproduct of your sick mentality. Celebrate was used by you not me. Being a soldier myself, i just feel demoralized watching men in uniform dieing in vain without achieving anything but disgrace, a stigmatic life and increased levels of mental sickness!

You are a soldier right? How does it feel to kill your own? How does it feel that your government is being paid by the west to kill your own? You kill your own brothers and sisters everyday, yet cry false tears about OUR internal problems?? How dare you? You question OUR soldiers? How about YOUR hired hitmen?

You know what. **** it. You were right. I can't do this. People like you can stoop down to such dirty levels, not me.
I hope one day you will come to your senses. I will pray for you.

Xeric coming from an ex service man, I just do not get you.
First, i am not an ex.

Are you saying that because of Kashmir, Mumbai happened. Because of Kashmir, the LeT was born.
Second, Yes, you got that. Yes that's what i am saying. Digest it.

So get out of Kashmir
Third, one can get out of something if it is inside it.

and you will be safe. Your army can concentrate on killing your own. And be suitably and more fruitfully employed elsewhere. Do you see how absurd it sounds even to a lay person? Where else would we need the army so actively, were it not for you guys? So where else do you want our 0.5 million forces to be stationed? The Andamans? And do you see any country, or any brave and proud soldier even consider backing away from such overtly hostile logic of arm twisting?

Last, the rest is an emotional rant. Take a sip of that cold water laying beside your table.

I did take a sip. And modify my post further. Without emotion. Digest it.

Both India & Pak pay in blood for Kashmir.

That which has been won with blood & war will not be gifted or given away in "negotiations" or "talks". And it's a maxim that applies to both India & Pak.

Anybody who believes otherwise is spinning wheels in the sand.

You are a soldier right? How does it feel to kill your own? How does it feel that your government is being paid by the west to kill your own? You kill your own brothers and sisters everyday, yet cry false tears about OUR internal problems?? How dare you? You question OUR soldiers? How about YOUR hired hitmen?

i will kill just anybody that would harm my country's integrity. It may be my own or someone having hindu genes, i dont care. Those who dont have respect for the motherland dont deserve to enjoy its lap. It is simple.

BTW, if you are mistaken, 'they' are not our own. Again that's something you people like us to believe. Any member who hits on his own house no longer belongs to the family. 2 +2 =4.

We tried to bring them back through deals, jirgas and agreemnets, they didnt listen, so they were rejected. How does it feel to kill maoists, dalties and indian muslims?

i question your those soldiers who blindly (rather wittingly) rape grannies and kill innocents on the orders of 21st century hitlers. Rapists and criminals deserve no charm! Can you question that?

You know what. **** it. You were right. I can't do this. People like you can stoop down to such dirty levels, not me.
I hope one day you will come to your senses. I will pray for you.

Guess what, you already did :)

You need to prove all this, until then please carry on with the yap and keep on calling the kettle black. :tup:

I needn prove the sun rises in the east since ur in a place where the sun doesnt shine.

The truth is there for all to see...:wave:

I support the following option :-

The Chenab formula

This plan, first suggested in the 1960s, would see Kashmir divided along the line of the River Chenab. The entire valley with its Muslim majority population would be brought within Pakistan's borders, as well as the majority Muslim areas of Jammu.

Though this option will leave the village of my ancestors across the Chenab in Indian Area ...........!!!!!!

Please do appreciate that Pakistan is riding the tiger it created. You are going to find it really difficult getting off.

We are slaughtering the sheep created by the West and RAWish mullahs.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

I needn prove the sun rises in the east since ur in a place where the sun doesnt shine.

The truth is there for all to see...:wave:

Ahem, sour grapes....??

We are slaughtering the sheep created by the West and RAWish mullahs.

Yes of course we believe you. You being a soldier and all. Meanwhile those you haven't yet slaughtered, are slaughtering your own, in mosques and hospitals and market places. You really do need to forget us for a bit and hurry up my friend. We will wait for you in the meantime, seeing as your hands are full. Both our soldiers and us.

Yes of course we believe you. You being a soldier and all. Meanwhile those you haven't yet slaughtered, are slaughtering your own, in mosques and hospitals and market places. You really do need to forget us for a bit and hurry up my friend. We will wait for you in the meantime, seeing as your hands are full. Both our soldiers and us.

Right, so you throw in FATA and taliban while we discuss Kashmir and you think you have a solution. Excellent!

BTW, we really dont need to forget you because for us, you are the priority ONE and would remain so unless your jingoistic generals stops the mental masturbation resulting in absurd claims like the Two Front War and limited nuclear escalation. And guess what, we can handle both the menaces-the terrorists and the indians and we did quite well and the world acknowledges it.

But what we have to see is if india could do the same - 220 districts on one side and Pakistan on the other - scary...?? Hell yeah!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom