What's new

The Future of Kashmir? "Seven" Possible Solutions!

No wonder the bhains shyts a Mumbai attack every 5 years now...[\quote]

Shows your pathetic mentality !!!

Haha..!!

See, we can go down that drain too..!!

Dont you people dare think that you can go on 'celebrating' the atrocities in Kashmri by your military and we will not reciprocate.

If you can claim openly that you would not hold a referendum (a kashmiri right) just because it doesnt suite you, if you can shamelessly claim that human right violations are a 'norm' when military is employed, when you can claim that india can dictate itself to us and do things even if they are internationally accepted as wrong, then dude you dont have the face to tell us about our 'pathetic' mentality!!

----

P.S. Sorry guys, change of mode ;)

I will not reply to that. :tdown:

Ooooo..!

It did touch that nerve deep somewhere.

Hey Pat, behave! Stop your bee ess and rants as you have been spewing around since the last two pages

This is not BR.com!

Dont you people dare think that you can go on 'celebrating' the atrocities in Kashmri by your military and we will not reciprocate.

Was expecting this from you. When did the Indians celebrated gross human right violations in Kashmir. We have always regretted that and continue to appeal for upholding the rights of kashmir. We want this vicious cycle of violence to stop too but in this psychological warfare being forced on the people of Kashmiris by "another nation", these people can't see what they are upto.

If you can claim openly that you would not hold a referendum (a kashmiri right) just because it doesnt suite you, if you can shamelessly claim that human right violations are a 'norm' when military is employed, when you can claim that india can dictate itself to us and do things even if they are internationally accepted as wrong, then dude you dont have the face to tell us about our 'pathetic' mentality!!

Wow !!! This coming from a SSG personnel who has witnessed what is going on in Baluchistan !!! I am amazed. Just tell me how much human rights are upholded in Balochistan where recently a 13 year old boy Baluch student Mohammad Jan Marri was killed ??? Man you know it more than me what happens when the army is forced to uphold territorial integrity.

As far as upholding the referendum is considered, Pak lost it when it started using terrorists to reach it's objective and thus violated the agreement that any solution will be arrived at by peaceful means. Moreover in P_O_K there is no autonomy given to people and the Iron clad rule of Pak army is enforced where even the CM of GB is a retired army man. Moreover Pak has changed the demography of the region from being predominantly Shias to sunnis so as shun the basic rights of people of Kashmir. Violence is seen frequently in Gilgit and Shias are the victims. As also the ethnic cleansing of Kashmir by forcing the Pandits to move away has shattered any chance of a plebiscite as the demography has been changed by Pak in both Indian Kashmir as also P_O_K.

Was expecting this from you. When did the Indians celebrated gross human right violations in Kashmir. We have always regretted that and continue to appeal for upholding the rights of kashmir. We want this vicious cycle of violence to stop too but in this psychological warfare being forced on the people of Kashmiris by "another nation", these people can't see what they are upto.
Read the previous few pages of this thread. i am sure those alone would soothe your 'quest'

Wow !!! This coming from a SSG personnel who has witnessed what is going on in Baluchistan !!!
SSG personnel...!!
Lolz..

:no::no:

I am amazed. Just tell me how much human rights are upholded in Balochistan where recently a 13 year old boy Baluch student Mohammad Jan Marri was killed ??? Man you know it more than me what happens when the army is forced to uphold territorial integrity.

One, Balochistan has NOTHING to do with Kashmir AT ALL!

Two, Balochistan is NOT a despiuted territory, Kashmir is.

Three, just by ONE side (india in this case) claiming Kashmir as it's 'integral part' would automatically imply that it is india's atut aang indeed - THE WORLD RECOGNIZE KASHMIR AS A DEPUTED TERRITORY WITH INDIA AND PAKISTAN BEING THE TWO STAKE HOLDER IN THE ISSUE!!

Four, you need to bring forth some credible proof as regards to Pak Army committing HR abuse in Balochistan. We dont but the BLA/BRA crap. Also, stories like the **** of that doc and 'missing' persons would fall on a deaf ear as it lacks anything but credibility. On the other hand international news sources like the CNN, BBC, and your own media has provided us with a million proofs regarding the abuse being committed by your military in Kashmir.

Five, you are nothing but a troll with multiple IDs

As far as upholding the referendum is considered, Pak lost it when it started using terrorists to reach it's objective and thus violated the agreement that any solution will be arrived at by peaceful means.

Pakistan has stopped doing so since long now, so are we back on the agreement now, we are na..say yes, phuleas..!

Moreover in P_O_K there is no autonomy given to people and the Iron clad rule of Pak army is enforced where even the CM of GB is a retired army man.

That's none of your concern. The world recognize it as Azad Kashmir. It has its own Constitution and things ti that effect. Only india uses the acronym and nobody. On the other hand if even Pakistan stop using IOK for Kashmir, still the world would not stop recognizing Kashmir as a DISPUTED and OCCUPIED territory.

Moreover Pak has changed the demography of the region from being predominantly Shias to sunnis so as shun the basic rights of people of Kashmir. Violence is seen frequently in Gilgit and Shias are the victims. As also the ethnic cleansing of Kashmir by forcing the Pandits to move away has shattered any chance of a plebiscite as the demography has been changed by Pak in both Indian Kashmir as also P_O_K.

Off topic rant.

i could have shut you like a nip on this, but then that would not serve the purpose.

after reading the replies, only one feeling comes to mind "are we debating seriously or threatening each other!"

Thaks God that you realized that. :tup:

But then isnt it a bit late now....:blink:

Haha..!!

See, we can go down that drain too..!!

----

P.S. Sorry guys, change of mode ;)

I agree.. Why get into false pretences of ethically right thing to do and so on.. India's stand in Kashmir (unilateral declaration of UNSC resolution becoming Irrelevant) and its ability to force that stand has led to planning and implementation of armed militancy in Kashmir and off and on incidents like 26/11 and earlier Mumbai and Delhi blasts.

On the similar lines, the implementation of armed insurgency in Kashmir by Pakistan (and earlier in Afghanistan) has led to increased extremism in Pakistan that is now being manifested in the form of sectarian violence and terrorist attacks. Even though it can be argued that America's WOT has been the trigger point for the spate of violence in Pakistan in last 3-4 years, the Ingredients for this cocktail of violence were mixed together long before the WOT started.

Now both India and Pakistan are getting hurt. Pakistan encourages insurgency and political unrest in J&K which also at times spills over in other parts of India.

And if I believe most of the Pakistani members here, India fuels every possible insurgency and unrest in areas like Balochistan, KP, Sindh etc.

And thats what the ground reality may be. So might as well accept it start from there.

Garv se kaho ki hum ladh rahe hain.. ;)

Ooooo..!

It did touch that nerve deep somewhere.

Hey Pat, behave! Stop your bee ess and rants as you have been spewing around since the last two pages

This is not BR.com!

You see the man in my avatar?

Just like him, I do not reply to bullshit.
I challenge you, provoke me as much as you can and at the end of every one of your posts addressed to me, do not forget to see my signature.

You are talking to an honest and confident Indian who knows every word he's talking.

Last edited:
One, Balochistan has NOTHING to do with Kashmir AT ALL!
Two, Balochistan is NOT a despiuted territory, Kashmir is.

Three, just by ONE side (india in this case) claiming Kashmir as it's 'integral part' would automatically imply that it is india's atut aang indeed - THE WORLD RECOGNIZE KASHMIR AS A DEPUTED TERRITORY WITH INDIA AND PAKISTAN BEING THE TWO STAKE HOLDER IN THE ISSUE!!

May be even East Pakistan had nothing to do with Kashmir but is now recognized as Bangladesh because it was oppressed and neglected like Baluchistan. It was not recognized as disputed by International Countries before 71'. Now at this point Mods and you would say that Balochistan has nothing to do with Kashmir and thus should not be discussed here but then is any such thread on Baluchistan allowed to run as smoothly as the threads on Kashmir. As soon as people point to HR violations in Baloch land the comments are moderated and members banned.

Four, you need to bring forth some credible proof as regards to Pak Army committing HR abuse in Balochistan. We dont but the BLA/BRA crap. Also, stories like the **** of that doc and 'missing' persons would fall on a deaf ear as it lacks anything but credibility. On the other hand international news sources like the CNN, BBC, and your own media has provided us with a million proofs regarding the abuse being committed by your military in Kashmir.

This is a proof of how much we love our Kashmiri Brothers that we put any HR violation against them on the front papers and headlines of our media. Unlike China and Pak which put pressure on it's media not to report any such stories and censors it's media, India is a free country where even the HR violations of it's forces are discussed in details. The only source of true information about Balochistan are some Europe based Baloch newspapers and sites.

Five, you are nothing but a troll with multiple IDs

This is a serious allegation. Prove it or take back your claim. Or may be you are using the tactics of if you can beat them intimidate them.

Pakistan has stopped doing so since long now, so are we back on the agreement now

When did PAk stopped exporting Terrorism in the Valley ?? Last time I checked they increased the monthly stipend of the Terrorists and are visting their camps to pressurize them to attack Kashmir more vigorously.

That's none of your concern. The world recognize it as Azad Kashmir. It has its own Constitution and things ti that effect. Only india uses the acronym and nobody. On the other hand if even Pakistan stop using IOK for Kashmir, still the world would not stop recognizing Kashmir as a DISPUTED and OCCUPIED territory.

Last time I checked no country recognize it as Azad Kashmir but rather Pak held Kashmir over which Pak is in dispute with India.

I agree.. Why get into false pretences of ethically right thing to do and so on.. India's stand in Kashmir (unilateral declaration of UNSC resolution becoming Irrelevant) and its ability to force that stand has led to planning and implementation of armed militancy in Kashmir and off and on incidents like 26/11 and earlier Mumbai and Delhi blasts.

On the similar lines, the implementation of armed insurgency in Kashmir by Pakistan (and earlier in Afghanistan) has led to increased extremism in Pakistan that is now being manifested in the form of sectarian violence and terrorist attacks. Even though it can be argued that America's WOT has been the trigger point for the spate of violence in Pakistan in last 3-4 years, the Ingredients for this cocktail of violence were mixed together long before the WOT started.

Now both India and Pakistan are getting hurt. Pakistan encourages insurgency and political unrest in J&K which also at times spills over in other parts of India.

And if I believe most of the Pakistani members here, India fuels every possible insurgency and unrest in areas like Balochistan, KP, Sindh etc.

And thats what the ground reality may be. So might as well accept it start from there.

Garv se kaho ki hum ladh rahe hain.. ;)

Hell yeah baby! :sniper:

Garv se kaho ki hum ladh rahe hain..

Then why the convulsion..??

P.S. You people have again FAILED! ;)

You want to know why? Because I belong to India. Hum dushmani mein bhi ek sharafat rakhte hain.

I do not know about your sharafat. But my sharafat doesn't permit me to drag innocent victims of terrorism into internet forum wars. You will never see me do that because I do not do that.

I am sorry.. Didnt understand your response.. What convulsion?

You people have again FAILED!

Yes the winner is PAk army and ISI both of whom are earning billions thanks to the Kashmir problem. They are real winner and are controlling the whole of Pak by sidelining the politicians due to Kashmir only.

Back
Top Bottom