602549_10151185357872936_228728454_n.jpg

Sebastian+Vettel+F1+Grand+Prix+India+Previews+m10olpyEvQal.jpg

Sebastian+Vettel+F1+Grand+Prix+India+Previews+AGdkv_W91o6l.jpg

Sebastian+Vettel+F1+Grand+Prix+India+Previews+WlcSupBEPgEl.jpg

Sebastian+Vettel+F1+Grand+Prix+India+Previews+siOXlt-vZhAl.jpg

Sebastian+Vettel+F1+Grand+Prix+India+Previews+rzYW4Js-d3zl.jpg

vettel_26010221.jpg

Vettel fastest in first India practice

Formula One championship leader Sebastian Vettel lapped fastest on Friday in opening practice for an Indian Grand Prix that could bring him a fourth win in a row on Sunday.
Red Bull’s 25-year-old German, who leads Ferrari’s Fernando Alonso by six points with four races remaining, set a best time of one minute 27.619 seconds at the hazy Buddh International Circuit south of New Delhi.

McLaren’s Jenson Button was second fastest, 0.310 slower, with Alonso third.

Vettel fastest in first India practice - Khaleej Times

Well FP1 was full with cars slipping from track, but it did improve later in fp1.. and in FP2 i think due to the track temperature going up, all the cars registered good pace..
All in all I was impressed by narain's driving in FP1 but in second round he was behind his teammate.. His main target should be to target his teammate and marussia drivers, if he is successful in achieving this then it will be a good race for him...
SFI didn't look much fast in FP1 but they did improve later.. I hope they perform well in qualifying and both cars should go in Q3..:agree:

I've got a lot of time for Narin- he is a genuinly nice guy and it is a shame he has not had better opportunities. But even so he is a great ambassador for India on the F1 scene until some Indian young blood comes along with the talent,money and luck.

+what the BIC really needs is more support races and year-round racing on the circuit to put rubber down on the circuit. Hopefully in the coming years this will happen.

The latest controversy surrounding Ferrari's decision to put Italian navy's flag on their cars in show of solidarity to the two marines incarcerated in India on charges of murder of two innocent fishermen is looking to get blown up.

Ferrari has defined a new low in mixing of sports and politics...

Italians are real roman blood.... They are disgusting human race. They did alot bad karma.... Ancient romans or present romans they all same.... Italian president a rapist and a joker.... While sonia gandhi doing her job by gulping 1.5 trillion dollars of poor indian peoples money.... Ferrari brought shame to F1 sport.... But they cant change. Its in their genes.... This was the reason they were wiped out by Humanoids when humanoids made volcano blast to end the negative energy this romans were emiting....

Back
Top Bottom