What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

A question then; when they declare a number of the killed terrorists say, on TSK's site, does it also include the ones killed by the police or are they limited only to the ones hunted down by the army. If the latter is the case, that might explain why the numbers on TVs and TSK usually doesn't add up.

A question then; when they declare a number of the killed terrorists say, on TSK's site, does it also include the ones killed by the police or are they limited only to the ones hunted down by the army. If the latter is the case, that might explain why the numbers on TVs and TSK usually doesn't add up.
I dont think TSK is able to make statements in the name of others (police) i think the numbers they are publishing is of their own operations.

"Emniyet" is totally different than TSK. Their tenders, weapons along with trainings are also different from TSK but The big purchases are being done by Under secretariat of Turkish defence industry with a similar mechanizm to Turkish Army. "Jandarma"'s command is also separated from TSK and tied to "Icisleri Bakanligi" so The announcements given by TSK is the numbers Turkish Army personnels Regular soldiers, Boron Berets, Commandos and other teams killed. I don't even know whether the operations carried out by "Jandarma Special operation forces" are included into that list, After They were tied to "Icisleri Bakanligi". I suppose It is added but Police is totally different story. If someone strongly underlines adverse, It is about his own ignorance. Anyway, Everybody can feel free to believe what they want. I just beg Allah for our soldiers to explode more PKK heads in operations for totally cleaning! Rest is just empty speeches...

Last edited:
"Emniyet" is totally different than TSK. Their tenders, weapons along with trainings are also different from TSK but The big purchases are being done by Under secretariat of Turkish defence industry with a similar mechanizm to Turkish Army. "Jandarma"'s command is also separated from TSK and tied to "Icisleri Bakanligi" so The announcements given by TSK is the numbers Turkish Army personnels Regular soldiers, Boron Berets, Commandos and other teams killed. I don't even know whether the operations carried out by "Jandarma Special operation forces" are included into that list, After They were tied to "Icisleri Bakanligi". I suppose It is added but Police is totally different story. If someone strongly underlines adverse, It is about his own ignorance. Anyway, Everybody can feel free to believe what they want. I just beg Allah for our soldiers to explode more PKK heads in operations for totally cleaning! Rest is just empty speeches...

Are there any integration between the army and the police (PÖH) when they conduct an operation against the terrorists? As in executing it in full cooperation with each other, or are they being assigned to clear different neighborhoods from PKK to avoid any 'complications'?

Are there any integration between the army and the police (PÖH) when they conduct an operation against the terrorists? As in executing it in full cooperation with each other, or are they being assigned to clear different neighborhoods from PKK to avoid any 'complications'?

Pretty sure they're moving together, plenty of (posed) pictures to back that up. It's being called ''Musterek'' Operasyonu for a reason. I hope POH learns a thing or two from Jandarma and vice versa. Military guys could use some of the tech stuff we saw with POH for urban warfare and POH should start learning to properly wear helmets.

So Bordo Beres entered the game? I heard some news about it

I dont know about joint operations in Cizre, Silopi and Sur but for example TSK didn't announce killed rats in Van (12) and Siirt (17 I guess) by police operations.

Dude, Care your own business instead of wasting my time with such stupid counting stories and believe whatever you want as a source. Count it as 1000 or 5000 on your own While official sources are telling different than what you imagine (I don't care) but If you put politics into this subject to call me something like "the propaganda spreader of govern. mouths" based on your primary school level number counting stories in such a vital subject to create an nonsense discussion environment among members one more time, I will speak How It should be. OK ? Next time, Never quote me to reply in this subject, because My reaction will be seriously strong. In times when martyrs are coming one after another, I will not let the people like you to discuss the subject based on politic arguments to accuse others based on own fairy tales and nature of selected source with a separatist logic.
Well said bro

Turkish Forces found an US made RQ - 20 UAV in a PKK building in Silopi.

RQ-20 Puma's were delivered from the USA to YPG in Syria.

85749.jpg

Back
Top Bottom