What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Silopi cleansed of PKK terrorists boys!

Silopi freed of PKK, government already has post-operation plan - Daily Sabah

Cheers! :cheers:
Mission accomplished!

1452621872134.jpg

Very powerful picture worth dozens of paragraphs.

2rfa9gn.jpg

Kendinizi kandırmaya devam edin. :coffee:

I read from Kurdish sources that atleast 1 of every 10 families there had relatives affiliated with either PKK or HPG. With those statistics its no wonder that the place was a breading ground for propaganda and terrorists. However we cleansed and unrooted the scum there, so this hopefully wont be the case anymore. This is a HUGE victory, because we are finally taking the fight to the root of the problem, rather then the mountains alone.

Last edited:
These are the reasons why PKK/HDP are using gun to reach their goals... Otherwise no one will care them.

ORC Araştırma Şirketi'nin Doğu ve Güneydoğu Anadolu Bölgesi'nde 23 ili kapsayan araştırmasının sonuçları kamuoyu ile paylaşıldı.

3 BİN 197 KÜRT VATANDAŞINI KAPSIYOR
27 Aralık - 6 Ocak tarihleri arasında Doğu ve Güneydoğu Anadolu Bölgesindeki tüm illerde toplam 3197 Kürt vatandaşı ile yapılan araştırmadan çok konuşulacak sonuçlar çıktı.

l_2304.jpg

ÇÖZÜM SÜRECİNE DESTEK
Araştırmaya göre Kürtlerin yüzde 84.5'i çözüm sürecini destekliyor. Ülkenin gündemini meşgul eden ve çatışma sürecinin başlamasına neden olan hendeklerin kazılmasına da Kürtlerin yüzde 80.4'ü karşı çıkıyor.

leyla-zana_6439.jpg

ÖZ YÖNETİME DESTEK YÜZDE 21
HDP'nin her platformda gündeme getirdiği "Öz yönetim" sistemine ise Kürtlerin yüzde 78.9'u karşı çıkıyor.

İşte araştırmadan çıkan diğer sonuçlar;

b_6745.jpg

murat-bardakci_1185.jpg

l_3538.jpg

m_7185.jpg

b_9547.jpg

m_4633.jpg

I read from Kurdish sources that atleast 1 of every 10 families there had relatives affiliated with either PKK or HPG. With those statistics its no wonder that the place was a breading ground for propaganda and terrorists. However we cleansed and unrooted the scum there, so this hopefully wont be the case anymore. This is a HUGE victory, because we are finally taking the fight to the root of the problem, rather then the mountains alone.

Imo this is wrong attitude bro, because all it takes is one guy with a weapon and the propaganda of ''we're back, you can't hurt us'' will be flooding the internet. Nevertheless it was good operation.

I hope they release some kind of after action report so we can get more info, unfortunately our guys never do that for the public :/.

Time for celebration !

Just saw it on the other thread.

Is it just me or these types of shows are so unprofessional and unnecessary? It is severely undermining the image of the state and the authorities (rightly so I'd say) particularly in the eyes of the locals and it also undermines their intentions. Just like the grafittis they used to paint on walls a month or so ago and the event when they dragged the dead body of a militant behind an armored vehicle.

I can only imagine how hard and stressful their jobs are and I understand the need to release some pressure once in while, but I think this shouldn't be the way.

Just saw it on the other thread.

Is it just me or these types of shows are so unprofessional and unnecessary? It is severely undermining the image of the state and the authorities (rightly so I'd say) particularly in the eyes of the locals and it also undermines their intentions. Just like the grafittis they used to paint on walls a month or so ago and the event when they dragged the dead body of a militant behind an armored vehicle.

I can only imagine how hard and stressful their jobs are and I understand the need to release some pressure once in while, but I think this shouldn't be the way.
I'm undecided on the tekbir part (I see an equal amounts of pros and cons). As for the graffiti I wholeheartedly support it, it's counter propaganda. If I had my way I'd have the corpses of those rats hanged on poles on both sides of the main road leading into the city center (like the Romans used to do it). Total domination is the solution at this point.

10648427_505120139676242_7267512342939519505_o.png

I never understood why the pedestrian ways or even streets sometimes are being made with bricks in Turkey, those usually get used as projectiles in Riots or such activities as above, its very dangerous, not to mention they dont survive the first winter.
In Switzerland 99% of pedestrian ways are made of asphalt and dont need any maintenance for 30 years, its a lot cheaper than this in the long run.

I never understood why the pedestrian ways or even streets sometimes are being made with bricks in Turkey, those usually get used as projectiles in Riots or such activities as above, its very dangerous, not to mention they dont survive the first winter.
In Switzerland 99% of pedestrian ways are made of asphalt and dont need any maintenance for 30 years, its a lot cheaper than this in the long run.
Because its more cheaper than asphalt.

Yeah but not if you need to replace it every 4-5 years.
Anadolu tüccarı aklı işte and most important reason is the firm who provides those stones to belediye without a doubt belongs to an important member of AKP circle.Same reason why İ.B.B. got a strong love for planting flowers everywhere even though those flowers never pass one winter.

Back
Top Bottom