What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Arab Turk

arab türkiyeli ppl..

everyone who is living in turkey with turkish papers are called turk

this makes it a little bit confusing turk means in reality turkic.. but because of the turkish republic it is also used for türkiyeli..

its like germans in germany there are ethnic germans and non ethnic germans like turks or other..

Yes, so that we will have global chaos ruled from Bilderbergs Fascist Killers. Why not ?

There should be a reason why US is United States and EU is European Union all the while they consist of all already seperate states, after all, right.

@Bismarck Do you mean freedom of People or INDEPENDENT micro states ?

Then we can go on in Srbia with Independent State Voyvodina, Independent State of Sancak then turn to Ucraine Independent Dombas......

What the hell you are asking ? Arab, Laz, Cerkez, Roman, Bosnak , Arnavut TÜRKS ;
why are you provocing ???
Those are personally not Turks for me.
You have two choices when you are in Turkey.
The first identify yourself as a Turk and be absorbed into the Turkish ethnicy.
The second is that you simply are not a Turk i dont care if someone has a Turkish passport, if he still identifies as a Kurd/Arab or whatever ,he is simply not a Turk.

Those are personally not Turks for me.
You have two choices when you are in Turkey.
The first identify yourself as a Turk and be absorbed into the Turkish ethnicy.
The second is that you simply are not a Turk i dont care if someone has a Turkish passport, if he still identifies as a Kurd/Arab or whatever ,he is simply not a Turk.

Could this be one of the reason why you have this ethnic problems?

Back
Top Bottom