What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Cemil Bayik fleed to IRAN !

And he will get a nice welcome in Iran. Expect increased Iranian support to the PKK now both Hezbollah leader Nasrallah and the leader of one of Iraq's largest Iranian-backed militant groups Hadi al Amiri has come out against these attacks against the PKK by Turkey.

Cemil Bayik fleed to IRAN !
Now that pkk has ended the cease fire wait for the call for peace from them, they havent expected such a harsh response, i must admit i also didnt thought Erdogan would show courage against pkk.

But this time we should finish the job, its idiotic to agree on cease fire so that pkk can recover from tits losses, its going on like that since decades.

And he will get a nice welcome in Iran. Expect increased Iranian support to the PKK now both Hezbollah leader Nasrallah and the leader of one of Iraq's largest Iranian-backed militant groups Hadi al Amiri has come out against these attacks against the PKK by Turkey.
Topunuz gelin...

Seriously AKP, CHP, MHP should ask one questiont to HDP : Turkey or PKK ?
And they should not met with HDP's deputy before they answer cleary Turkey and sack the pro-PKK.

Can someone in Turkey begin a campaign like this ?

PM Davutoğlu already asked them to choose their side.

By the way the point and shoot type precision bombing of terrorist targets reminds me of the 1995 Gulf War.

Iran's fur itches. For IRAN humans doesnt Count and have nor VALUE

Last Minute Update :

Terror attack on tourists in Barcelona. 2 tourists wounded by gunfire.
EU is scared about PKK preparing violent mass demonstrations in Lyon, Frankfurt, Cologne and Vienna.

Last edited:
Live on A-Haber with Metiner : ---- wow brilliant analysis

Alliance against Turkey is lead from IRAN and Germany. Iran supports ESAD via Hizbollah, IS and Revolution Guards, they have an secret Agreement with Germany. Iran pressed Syrian Opposition from west with Hizbollah and from east with IS. Germany pressed global community to lift Embargo against Mullah Regime to sanitize ist Export Economy.

Türkiye's air strikes and SF operations against PKK and IS go on 24 hour daily.

PKK s leadership in IRAN protected from KASIM Süleymani, the global Terror leader

Live on A-Haber with Metiner : ---- wow brilliant analysis

Alliance against Turkey is lead from IRAN and Germany. Iran supports ESAD via Hizbollah, IS and Revolution Guards, they have an secret Agreement with Germany. Iran pressed Syrian Opposition from west with Hizbollah and from east with IS. Germany pressed global community to lift Embargo against Mullah Regime to sanitize ist Export Economy.

Türkiye's air strikes and SF operations against PKK and IS go on 24 hour daily.

PKK s leadership in IRAN protected from KASIM Süleymani, the global Terror leader

Hashed, you're off your meds again? Some things you post are so contradictory, it hurts my brain.

@IR-TR. I only quote what they say. It seems for me easy and trustworthy. The devil is in details. So you cant see trees beyond your face.

Davutoğlu went Special Forces Command and stayed there 4 hours... Hmmm must have been a detailed & wide meeting...

Başbakan Davutoğlu'dan Bordo Berelilere sürpriz ziyaret haberi - İhlas Haber Ajansı

1.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today there were 2 air strikes... 2nd one is going on... And i think 2nd strike is against both isis & pkk

Moral and motivation visit. They are operating already perfect. Kandil rats are disappeared

Back
Top Bottom