What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

OMG, That's new for me as well. 1 T-155 destroyed, 2 of them is repairable. Total:3 No one died..

they were standing for the hit. 40 km range and they put almost clash site. as we can see in videos no chance against atgm.

OMG, That's new for me as well. 1 T-155 destroyed, 2 of them is repairable. Total:3 No one died..

What I have seen is that you only react, maybe you should start a huge offense on your border alongside to Syria, to clean that problem.

I really don't know the reason Why Army stationed the Firtina howitzers at front lines of border While they have an effective range of 40km. Howitzers don't have big armor blocks like Tanks to provide superior protection against ATGM. The outpost planners of Army should re-consider their decisions to station effective assets on proper places in accordance with threat possibilities.

they were standing for the hit. 40 km range and they put almost clash site. as we can see in videos no chance against atgm.

I was thinking the same. Kornet-E has a range of estimate 5 km. Why not but your artillery behind that line.

I was thinking the same. Kornet-E has a range of estimate 5 km. Why not but your artillery behind that line.

dont need 5 km just put them behind a wall. then missiles cant see the target. artilery dont need direct target.

The only strong resistance force they've met was in Kobani from Kurdish militias, the politician said. According to Barak, it was the Turks with their hundreds of years of "reign" in the region and "a lot of experience" who had described "the right approach to ISIS in Syria."

"The Turks proposed the following: We are ready to cooperate with Americans against Daish, but we want you not to forget Assad. We can not win over Daish and make Assad much more happy," the Israeli politician explained.

"If Turkish divisions on the border went into Kobani, it would be over within two days," he concluded.

13047_18_warschau_museum_geschichte_polnischer_juden_ausstellung.jpg

Hurshid aka Abino, Cepni, Cepni_53 marked as spammer.

PKK sure has given a bloody nose to Turks.

Is it a form of Jihad like we have in Kashmir?

PKK sure has given a bloody nose to Turks.

Is it a form of Jihad like we have in Kashmir?

they destroyed or damaged about 80 mosques.. this is not a jihad groub...

we could say many leaders are yezidi or the yezidi have very strong influence in PKK..

they destroyed or damaged about 80 mosques.. this is not a jihad groub...

we could say many leaders are yezidi or the yezidi have very strong influence in PKK..
Not only Yazidis...Even Yazidis has less influence than Alawites and Turkish leftists in top staff of PKK...But most of those Alawites and Turkish leftists origionally are crypto Armanian....The same stuation exist in PKK's legal prty HDP. 70% of HDP parliamanterians and mayors either they dont know Kurdish or they are not Kurds.
Yazidis orionally pure Kurds but not muslim....

Bu gizli kriptolarin cogu PKK dan yana tavir almakla mantar gibi yuzeye cikip kendilerini belli etmisken devlet bunlari fisleseydi memleket icin epey hayirli olurdu diye dusunuyorum.

Back
Top Bottom