What's new

The face of their "Islam"

Jehadi Mullahism should be banned in Pakistan.Why government is silent?

Can anobody answer the qs that who is supporting talibans and from where they are getting these high tech wepons ?
They cant fight us alone ,, there must be some strong sypthisers behind their back, the qs is who and whats its agenda ?
Get real guy, India, Israel and the USA - where else?

:cheers:

No wrong..
India, Israel, USA, Pakistan, Afghanistan and any other country you want to throw in for good measure.

The taliban et al have enough money to go buy what they want on any flea gun market in the world .. They don't need strong backers.
Besides look about these threads, ther are enough nut cases here who will back them and some of these are educated. :tsk:

These people sicken me to death, in March when i was in Lahore at a gas station filling up gas in my car a Maulvi like this came upto me and asked me nicely that if i could pay him the money so he could fill gas in his motorcycle. I politely refused and told him i have no money, 1 minute later another Maulvi comes upto me and says "Tum nay suna nahi woh kya keh rahay thay, paisay do nahi tu hum apni jamat lay aayain gay". My blood started boiling and only than when i gave him two slaps on his face that he ran away like a girl threatening that he's bringing his jamat. As long as you confront these animals they will leave you alone but if you bown down to their demands, they will get more bold.

These people sicken me to death, in March when i was in Lahore at a gas station filling up gas in my car a Maulvi like this came upto me and asked me nicely that if i could pay him the money so he could fill gas in his motorcycle. I politely refused and told him i have no money, 1 minute later another Maulvi comes upto me and says "Tum nay suna nahi woh kya keh rahay thay, paisay do nahi tu hum apni jamat lay aayain gay". My blood started boiling and only than when i gave him two slaps on his face that he ran away like a girl threatening that he's bringing his jamat. As long as you confront these animals they will leave you alone but if you bown down to their demands, they will get more bold.

The leneincy given to them has brought events like this.One day these taliban like people will come to our home and demand huge money or something like that and threaten us of their power if we dont pay.They are getting bolder and bolder because of the rise of power of taliban in fata and because of WOT they now can easily brainwash youngsters and make them suicide attackers.They are using Islam as shield to protect themselves,even though in Islam all people are equal,they pose themselves as great alims who are above the law and any kind of prosecution and its considered a Taboo here to point out at these figures.I hope people recognize that these talibans are biggest enemies of Islam who have destroyed Islams image and its civilized and peaceful characterstics.

Last edited:
Well, at least they are now openly proclaiming what has actually been their bloody agenda since the start of this terrorism they have been perpetrating; all in the name of Islam.
They will never stop in SWAT, why stop when you can rob the people of their country and with many people even appreciating the effort from the sidelines as a just cause!

What a farce this entire shariah bid has been and to the people who think some good will come out of it, shame on them all for their failure to read the writing on the wall which has been ever clear since long ago.
This is the monster many of the people helped nurture by supporting in words,actions and with hearty donations without ever realizing where all these donations end up?
Instead of known charities like Edhi, Shaukat Khanum etc. most of our inspired Muslim brethren donate money to these fat bellied Mullahs and their private armies which are always visible handling enough weapons to take on Navy Seals!
But why take on tough opponents when you can butcher the common man and get more power, money and support as the self proclaimed righteous wrath of the heavens.
All those who oppose these great champions of virtue are systematically exterminated or bullied into submission.

For many people who are still clinging onto the good Mullah and his brand of Islam, Lal Masjid was the event that acted like a catalyst to this shariah movement.
I say this is absolutely wrong, Lal Masjid was the first time we openly confronted this monster and look how willingly the media and the nation abandoned their martyrs (Pakistani Soldiers) and instead cried hoarse for the children who supposedly died. No questions about what the hell is a mosque doing with so many armed thugs, no questions about the vandalism being carried out in the name of ISlam, using women as bloody gangsters. Using children as shields.
Who was doing this all?
Who had no honor and used cheap tactics?
Who was caught fleeing whilst condemning to death his own followers?

These shameless creatures earn the titles of Ghazis and Shaheeds while my great brethren the soldiers, the policemen the agents and the poor citizens embrace martyrdom and are not even mourned!!!

Till now people discuss about the cruelty of Army in repressing these rebels but how many will remember the thousands of incidents which resulted in the martyrdom of thousands of our brave soldiers and innocent countrymen?

This bloody retard who has the audacity to show his serpentine face in front of all is one of the biggest fitnas in our country.
He and his sick kind will never ever change their ways and the more we give in to these demands the heavier their price shall be.
They will declare us all heretics and enemies of Allah and all our institutions as the very root of evil and the breeding grounds of sin, this is their mission and they are not mincing words when claiming what they want to do!

The only people who become numb when confronted by the propaganda of these Mullah gangsters are the poor people who will suffer in the end.

People of Pakistan will still dare to argue all day about what is the motivations of these Mullahs and their terrorist cronies and will try to find Islamic values and struggle in the recent actions we have been witnessing.
Seek not Islam and its values in what they preach for they are even a worse threat to Islam than Genghis Khan ever was.
Many are seeking humanity and logic where only a lust for power is present.

From day 1 the evidence has been there of the brutish and utter nonsensical ideology of these great Pillars of Islam, do we have time to wait for them to mend their ways and try to convince them with logic?
I think even a thousand years of time shall not be fruitful in this regards.

Wake up Pakistanis, wake up before it is too late to even protest about this atrocity in the name of Islam.

Last edited:
What a farce this entire shariah bid has been and to the people who think some good will come out of it, shame on them all for their failure to read the writing on the wall which has been ever clear since long ago.
How do you justify a nation of Muslims without sharia?

This bastard needs to be killed ASAP and all his followers as well and i hope and know that all these bastards will burn in hell!! wake up people these are the faces of evil withen us GOD help us all!!

What brilliant strategy, confine all Muslims to one area and the divisions inherent in the "whose Sharia" question will compel them to kill each other!

If nothing else, I do notice that some of the strongest irhabi apologists who post on this forum are having second thoughts.

ANDUBYLL I'm not sure if that burka wearing is a man or woman but looking at one of the nail, she has nail polish on it so i assume She not he...than again lol he could be using nail polish..
ANDUBYLL i would suggest you change that o Jesus, save me from your followers i find it sort of offensive in nature...Over N Out..

Well if a true sharia is implement that was 1400 years ago than all will be well but if west's outlined sharia that these groups funded by US are implementing mainly and solely to destabilize regions and Pakistan than its worthless sharia or what you call it..And its proven after 9/11 these were jobless morons in Afghanistan US created them (afghanis) a streaming income to blow anywhere everywhere in Pakistan funding and sending them in the parts of Pakistan to start off with that interests US...Yes Usmania khalifa had Islamic Sharia at that time and it was all peaceful....so any western members and Indians who claim Sharia is a barbaric rules and laws go check out the real Sharia google it u'll have all the information about it before tagging it useless barbaric and what not..

When Religion Ruled the Planet they called it the Dark Ages, and for very good reasons. Give some small thanks then that there are still some scholars and leaders in Pakistan who appear to understand this.

Monday, April 20, 2009
By By our correspondent
Karachi

Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) founder and chief Altaf Hussain has appealed to the Ulema of all schools of thought to be united and play their due role against “the so-called Shariah of the Taliban” which they are implementing on the basis of guns. “The Nizam-e-Adl is the beginning of Talibanisation,” he added.

Hussain was addressing an Ulema and Mashaikh Convention organised on Sunday by his party. Before the convention concluded, a resolution was unanimously passed by the participants, rejecting the Nizam-e-Adl in Swat.

Altaf appeals to Ulema to stand united, denounce ‘Talibanisation’

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

By Muhammad Anis & Asim Yasin

ISLAMABAD: The Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid (PML-Q) in the National Assembly on Monday strongly criticised statements of Tehrik Nifaz Shariat-e-Muhammadi (TNSM) chief Maulana Sufi Muhammad, saying the party would not accept Talibanisation in the garb of Nizam-e-Adl.

The PML-Q had supported a resolution passed by the National Assembly on April 13 in which President Asif Ali Zardari was recommended to sign the Nizam-e-Adl Regulation agreed between the Awami National Party (ANP)-led government in the NWFP and Maulana Sufi Muhammad.

Taking part in the debate on the presidential address to the joint sitting of parliament, Marvi Memon of the PML-Q demanded of Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry to take note of statement of Maulana Sufi Muhammad in which he had stated that the Supreme Court and high courts were un-Islamic and not functioning according to Shariah. “The chief justice should also give his ‘Fatwa’ on statement of Maulana Sufi Muhammad,” she added.

Marvi said the PML-Q supported the implementation of Nizam-e-Adl in Swat for the restoration of peace but it was clear policy of her party that it would not accept Talibanisation in the cover of Nizam-e-Adl.

“Where is the Council of Islamic Ideology and where is the chief justice when Maulana Sufi Muhammad is giving such definition of Shariat,” she added. She regretted that the writ of parliament had been damaged on many occasion and various places in one way or the other. “We do not want to give the control to those who want to impose their Talibanisation,” she said. Marvi accused crude concept of justice was being fed to people who were disappointed with the state.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/top_story_detail.asp?Id=21639

Last edited:
When Religion Ruled the Planet they called it the Dark Ages, and for very good reasons.

Your all encompassing statement does not apply to Islam and i think the true essence of any religion lies in a set of morals, principles, ethos for Humanity to follow and benefit from.

If it were not for religion we would be following the hard and cold logic of,necessity, science and simple mathematics.

There would be no piety or good in the world if it were not for morality, love, truth, respect which all religions hailed as hallmark of Humanity!

Just the cold logical actions alone will never ever make a person loving or caring.
Not every action is materialistic or quantifiable.
Many times there is no logic in helping others or doing a good deed.
Helping save someone's life at your own risk, giving your hard earned money/belongings to someone who is struggling in life, giving your seat to the elderly, picking up your kid and giving him a hug, sitting by your parent's side and spending time with them when they are old....the list goes on and on.

Religion has always guided humanity towards a better direction but when it is used as a tool for gaining power and corrupted by the ones misusing it for their own interest, the blame does not lie with religion.

Blaming religion for our misfortunes is a flawed logic, we might as well blame humans for possessing a brain since they use their brains to deceive,kill, rape, rob etc.
At the end there is nothing wrong with a brain, only in its misuse do we find evil manifested.

It was Islam which managed to change the destitute land of Arabia into the very heart of civilization and the center of learning for ages to come.
It was Islam which transformed some of the most ignorant and violent people into the most civil society of their time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom