What's new

The enemy and Pakistan Army

LOL.

You share more with a "muslim" like me than anyone else. Well, except for your wife/family ect. So explain this to me as well.

Bro, your prophet, his teachings, and your holy book in which most of that is enshrined, is heavily influenced by Zoroastrianism.

As is Judaism and Christianity.

We were the ones who gave the world the first monotheistic faith.

Tell me again who's doing the "sharing" here?

Bro, your prophet, his teachings, and your holy book in which most of that is enshrined, is heavily influenced by Zoroastrianism.

Eckh I don't want this to become a religious discussion as it is againt forum rules, but I do have an answer for you.

You cannot "become" a Zarathosti.

You can only be born one.

Or you may revert, if you are Persian.

Now even if you do marry a Persian, bloodlines amongst us are decided by the dad - i.e. you.

So sorry, your kids do not have the choice.

Even if you in your infinite broad-mindedness let them have it. :)

Doc! Do you consider Rajeev Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi as Parsis.

I was making that point that bad ideas have their life cycle. How long can you sustain insanity.

Why did you Islamophobia thread not get locked immediately? It is because reaching out for the truth is inherent in everybody.

Certainly conducive practical steps should also be taken.

Oh that.

I that it was because I appealed to something within Asim and the closet mulla Developer.

Doc! Do you consider Rajeev Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi as Parsis.

Yes, we all do. (I still won't vote for Rahul till I see what he can do) :)

Eckh I don't want this to become a religious discussion as it is againt forum rules, but I do have an answer for you.

I will have ready answers to all your answers.

Name the time and place.

Oh that.

I that it was because I appealed to something within Asim and the closet mulla Developer.

Yes, we all do. (I still won't vote for Rahul till I see what he can do) :)

I will have ready answers to all your answers.

Name the time and place.

I already understand your logic and if that were the case I would be taking the wright brother's plane to Pakistan, rather than a 757. But again this is not the place. If there were still PM's, we could exchange email addresses.

I posted similar comments in another thread as well. These are equally valid here as well.

This is Indian Army deployment against Pakistan. Around 80% is of it is deployed against Pakistan - obviously this is where the main threat emanates from.

Indian Army

There are a total of six operational commands of Indian Army. Out of these four are deployed against Pakistan. The fifth one (Eastern Command) which is cited to look after the Chinese front in NE India, Bangladesh and Myanmar borders, however, bulk of it is likely to be employed against Pakistan during a war as has been previously witnessed.

There are currently thirteen Corps, of which ten are defensive and three are strike Corps. Ten out of the thirteen Corps are deployed against Pakistan. The three strike Corps consist of three armoured divisions, four Infantry divisions, five mechanised divisions and three artillery divisions. Pakistan is the only country against whom these mechanised components of the strike forces numbering over 3000 tanks and infantry carriers and the mechanized artillery components could be used against.

Indian Navy

IN is divided into four Naval Commands, including a tri-service Andaman Nicobar Command. It has over 130 ships, 17 submarines and around 200 aircraft and helicopters. Eleven out of a total of fifteen naval bases are deployed against Pakistan.

Indian Air Force

Indian Air Force comprises of seven Commands, out of which five are operational. It has over fourty operational squadrons and I think twelve Transport Squadrons. 29 Indian air bases are located against Pakistan as compared to merely six against China, which India cites as its enemy number one.

Precepts of Indian military strategy clearly indicate that these forces would be permanently poised against Pakistan, irrespective of the kind of threat that emerges from China.

Pakistan Army is very right in stating that the major military threat emanates from India.

There are other threats that can be assessed to emanate from presence of out of region forces in Afghanistan and elsewhere and the threat from Afghanistan itself. I am sure that all these would be assessed by GOP and the Armed Forces. But there is no denying the fact that India poses the biggest threat to Pakistan.

China is indeed India's NO.1 enemy

The reason is it had and has provided material, monetary help and also has provided Technological Know how which hugely benefited Pakistani Strategic Missile And Nuclear Weapons Program.

This resulted in India being forced to concentrate its majority assets on its western border and deploying less-than-required assets on its eastern border.

The situation started changing in late 1990s and India is in much better position now.

ON TOPIC> Pakistan's biggest enemy is its mistake it did in 1947; the mistake for which it is still paying price.

Are you then admitting that India has the will to be aggressive against Pakistan?

Isn't that the premise of the thread?

Nope. Donot confuse the issue. India has the will to be aggressive against the deep state of Pakistan. India will do what it takes to make sure the stranglehold that this deep state has on Pakistan gets released.

This can only be done by 2 ways simultaneously:
1. Incrementally chipping away at their powers - ie supporting the natural democratic evolution in Pakistan, something being done right now. The only way to do is is make sure that there is no threat from India. Nothing unites Pakistani's of all hue and colour behind their deep state like a threat(real or percieved) from India. Something used rather frequently by the deep state to keep in control of Pakistan.

This is being done. Pakistani's are being made to understand that we have no intentions or designs against any peice of territory lying in what is currently being held by Pakistan. This is currently becoming effective. More and more people in Pakistan are arguing that and knowing the correct history, that we have not attacked Pakistan, not attempted to take over any land held by Pakistan after 1971. We are content with what we call India but will not tolerate any attempt to change it.

Essentially this is about providing space to your political and social process to sort itself out and assert itself against the deep state.

This is being used by your polity to thumb at the PA and the political process is initself chipping away at what was once a very exclusive domain of the deep state. These are the beginnings of change in Pakistan in this sphere. The deep state will lose. The military will eventually have to content itself with the powers given and limited by the constitution only, as is the practice in every other modern democratic state.

2. Making the deep state understand that the good old days of Pakistan matching India in every sphere including intelligence is long gone. We are no longer equal. We are much more capable now, much further ahead than them. And so they will be punished for taking actions against India - by making sure what they desire doesnt come to fruition among other things. Making our military conventionally so strong that their deep state understands that a conventional war will not last beyond 3 days.

This also falls partially in the category of psy-ops.

This is also effective - today the PA also has an increasing number of people who realize that they cannot defeat India or cannot take any territory from India using any means. So having confrontationist attitude with India is bad for them. This will and is making the PA to allow substantial changes in Pakistan's foreign policy being done by the politicians. They have rather grudgingly allowed trade.

So yes, if you call this being aggressive, India is aggressive, however not against the Pakistani people or its polity, but against a deep state.

And Money is fuelling all of this. If Pakistani economy stays in the same state and we progress, then in about a decade more, things will be radically different. We need another decade of progress over Pakistan to be truly effective.

China is indeed India's NO.1 enemy

The reason is it had and has provided material, monetary help and also has provided Technological Know how which hugely benefited Pakistani Strategic Missile And Nuclear Weapons Program.

This resulted in India being forced to concentrate its majority assets on its western border and deploying less-than-required assets on its eastern border.

The situation

China is not the enemy.

Never has been.

Not even in '62.

Yup hence why we maintain that all of them brought the same message from the same source but it got corrupted along the way. Islam has always maintained that it is a continuation of the same message that was delivered to Adam - There is only One God !

Oh that.

It is always easier to go downhill, aided by gravity. Truth exerts a gravitational pull on everything. You need to keep taking steps and be smart about it. There certainly are other forces at play. But nature can help you along.

5o1cT.jpg

This is the RazpaK.

One that believes in Pakistan.

And one that has grown up to believe in the Pakistan army.

Haters can continue to hate.

Yup hence why we maintain that all of them brought the same message from the same source but it got corrupted along the way. Islam has always maintained that it is a continuation of the same message that was delivered to Adam - There is only One God !

Why was it then necessary for your prophet's armies (and his generals) to wage war on Persia if all he was doing was discovering the same message and bringing it to his own people (3-5000 years after Persia) in a manner and language they understood?

5o1cT.jpg

This is the RazpaK.

One that believes in Pakistan.

And one that has grown up to believe in the Pakistan army.

Haters can continue to hate.

Unnecessary psy-ops putting a baby's photo to make us melt.

We already like you man.

P.S. That's a old pushtaini house. We have the same jaali waale doors with the same hinges. :)

Unnecessary psy-ops putting a baby's photo to make us melt.

We already like you man.

P.S. That's a old pushtaini house. We have the same jaali waale doors with the same hinges. :)

This is yours truly in the late 80's.

A vintage photo that none of you deserve.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom